Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Support  (Read 5405 times)
remedcu (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

I filed a support ticket about missing coins in my poloniex account on May 24th with all the required proofs and my transaction history, etc.

I double checked to see if there is any mistake from my side while I calculate or was that fee for the transactions I did, well, that is not the case here.

After the initial filling, I rechecked all the coins I hold (about 15+ alts), and found that this is not the problem just with one coin, rather there was another.

I again replied to them asking for the solution on 2nd June along with the details of next coin.

I don't understand how much more I need to wait to get answer for my support ticket (#172927)

I have been really patient till now, I don't know what really I can do now.

Tried to contact the mods through the Trollbox till it was closed few days before.

Are you having similar problems? Did you got a reply or found a solution?

And a warning to all those who trade in Poloniex with a decent volume, have a check once a while of your history of transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mesnia

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:24:33 PM

It has been approximately 2 days and i haven't  got their supports response yet. I accidentally sent BTC to USDT address, the transaction went through but never show up in my exchange wallet. I have no idea what I should be doing and I am nervous if I would lose everything. I really need their support's help at the earliest.

I kind of having a second thought about using Poloniex for trading because support seems to suck when you need it the most.
offon

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:54:27 PM

Same here waiting 2 weeks for  Awaiting Approval and still no replay from support any one know what is going on?
darkagentx

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:11:33 PM

My ticket raised on Poloniex has been already a month and no reply yet.. just in process status.. its a simple withdrawal that got stock on their system, I wonder what is keeping them so long, this is not the same Poloniex customer support that was before, cryptsy is way better in handling some complaints unlike now what Poloniex is doing.

victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:41:16 AM

Their ETH withdrawals are having problem today as well...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1963752.0
victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:46:19 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 12:57:28 AM by victory1

I filed a support ticket about missing coins in my poloniex account on May 24th with all the required proofs and my transaction history, etc.

I double checked to see if there is any mistake from my side while I calculate or was that fee for the transactions I did, well, that is not the case here.

After the initial filling, I rechecked all the coins I hold (about 15+ alts), and found that this is not the problem just with one coin, rather there was another.

I again replied to them asking for the solution on 2nd June along with the details of next coin.

I don't understand how much more I need to wait to get answer for my support ticket (#172927)

I have been really patient till now, I don't know what really I can do now.

Tried to contact the mods through the Trollbox till it was closed few days before.

Are you having similar problems? Did you got a reply or found a solution?

And a warning to all those who trade in Poloniex with a decent volume, have a check once a while of your history of transaction.

Which calculating issues are you referring to? After you buy the coins, the total coins after fees does not tally up?

This is a real concern as I consider this as fraud.
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:17:17 AM

Which calculating issues are you referring to? After you buy the coins, the total coins after fees does not tally up?

This is a real concern as I consider this as fraud.

I have bought and sold some coins in their platform, and Total coins is < (buy - sell - fees)

And this is not just with a single coin, but 2 of my coins.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:05:11 PM

Their ETH withdrawals are having problem today as well...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1963752.0

Looks like they have problems with ETH deposits too
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

Well, they have still not replied to me.

I even started a Reddit Link with the following URL: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6gu12f/poloniex_support/

Hope this issue gets solved soon  Angry
mesnia

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:33:09 PM

Almost 7 days and no reply yet. I dont know if my Bitcoins are lost. basically I sent BTC to USDT wallet and need reversals. I gave all information needed in the support ticket. But Poloniex never respond.
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:43:54 PM

My case is of missing coins from their platform. Neither I have deposited into wrong account, or withdrawed to some unknown account. It's like, one second before it was their, and now it is not. I deposited BTC, it received successfully. Bought few coins, and now only some are there, the rest just disappeared. It's been 24+ days, and still no replies from their end!
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:40:13 PM

Almost 7 days and no reply yet. I dont know if my Bitcoins are lost. basically I sent BTC to USDT wallet and need reversals. I gave all information needed in the support ticket. But Poloniex never respond.

i wondering that why currently i found several issue regarding poloniex even several months ago i know poloniex as the most trusted exchange but apparently their reputation has slightly decrease because they cannot solved the users issue however most people know poloniex had low respond so contact them several times to get their respond even if necessary submit support ticket to them everyday until they respond your issue
mesnia

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:12:31 AM

i wondering that why currently i found several issue regarding poloniex even several months ago i know poloniex as the most trusted exchange but apparently their reputation has slightly decrease because they cannot solved the users issue however most people know poloniex had low respond so contact them several times to get their respond even if necessary submit support ticket to them everyday until they respond your issue

That is a good idea.. I was playing my part of to not un-necessary increase their tickes.. but i guess thats what i am gonna do now.
user983613

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:18:09 AM

Contact their support on Reddit:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968024.msg19597608#msg19597608

Worked for me and others
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:37:31 AM

yeah try contact on reddit maybe this help you to solved your problem  Cool

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

I am still waiting to get my level 3 verification done and it has been weeks.  The withdrawal limits are a joke. 
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:31:50 AM

Well got 1 reply asking whether they should check the pairs or not. Don't know, now how many more days do I have to wait for getting the refunds.
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

It's been more than a month, and still no solution has been there for my case!
barrymac

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:21:01 PM

They did have a Dos attack to contend with, but I've also been waiting 3 weeks for a response on verification
remedcu (OP)

Learner for Life!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:03:14 PM

They did have a Dos attack to contend with, but I've also been waiting 3 weeks for a response on verification

It's been 2 months and I have still not received any reply for my ticket #172927
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: