Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80956 times)
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

Coin telegraph have posted an article about InsureX, you can read it here:

Unfortunately, but somewhat predictably, the PoS that is the Cointelegraph has got the IPO price wrong.

They give the price as 1.125 per 1 ETH. So that would be nearly 89 million ETH, or $26.6 billion.

Well done Cointelegraph! Nice to see you're on the ball as ever!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

Surely, an insurance is what everyone need this day, since we can't guaranty anything that could happen to us. So having insurance is a great decision to make.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
TheDeepestCoin

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

Sounds interesting, but have some trouble with the details.
Example: Anna wants to sign a life insurance. During a meeting with the insurance agent she agrees that the insurance company can fetch her medical records.
A letter sends to Anna's doctor who sends the medical record in a letter to the insurance company. There it will be analyzed and stored.
The whole process is old-fashioned (gammaldags).
The medical record could be send electronic, analyzed with modern methods like DNN and stored electronic, but it isn't.
Why? Because insurance industry is old-fashioned or because of legal obstacles?

Is it legal to store Anna's medical records containing intimate details on a server in London?
adeandrian

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

A very good project, will help many insurance companies to grow better in the modern era as now
InsureX

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

Sounds interesting, but have some trouble with the details.
Example: Anna wants to sign a life insurance. During a meeting with the insurance agent she agrees that the insurance company can fetch her medical records.
A letter sends to Anna's doctor who sends the medical record in a letter to the insurance company. There it will be analyzed and stored.
The whole process is old-fashioned (gammaldags).
The medical record could be send electronic, analyzed with modern methods like DNN and stored electronic, but it isn't.
Why? Because insurance industry is old-fashioned or because of legal obstacles?

Is it legal to store Anna's medical records containing intimate details on a server in London?

Hi DeepestCoin,

A DNN to analyse medical records is a very good idea. For now the Insurance industry is old-fashioned and doesn't have much of this kind of technology in place.

The medicals records are already stored inside a Summary Care Record in the UK and exchanged by multiple professionals. We are keeping a close eye on GDPR and other initiatives to stay compliant with regulations.

Thanks,
InsureX - nc
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:32:29 PM

I love the concept and the project, but sometimes you have to be careful.  The great thing about crypto is the decentralized arena that it lives in, basically only dealing with federal regs at the FIAT exchange points.  I am not sure what regulations that insurance deals with fully, but I think we all know that insurance is a highly controlled and regulated market and business system.

Yes, insurance for sure is a highly regulated market.

The brilliant news for this tech is they are based in London - the global leader for insurance, so things like regulation etc will be very easy to keep on top of

Regulation is one of the biggest barriers in any crypto startup thats for sure
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:14:37 PM

Do you have any clients or will investors have to hope that you meet your roadmap goals of 10 clients later in the future?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:17:43 PM

this project looking good, for now just watch and bookmark for first
InsureX

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

Do you have any clients or will investors have to hope that you meet your roadmap goals of 10 clients later in the future?

Hi, yes we have confirmed clients who will be announced officially soon and a line up of companies who are interested to join so we are on track to get 10 to trial our platform. We expect to quickly scale up beyond that once the platform is fully live.

Regards,
InsureX - is
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

Hi, yes we have confirmed clients who will be announced officially soon and a line up of companies who are interested to join so we are on track to get 10 to trial our platform. We expect to quickly scale up beyond that once the platform is fully live.

Regards,
InsureX - is
10 Clients off the starting blocks, very promising
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:17:12 PM

A very good project, will help many insurance companies to grow better in the modern era as now
I have a feeling that this kind of coin will have the opportunity to thrive in the future, since lots of peoples need insurance (many kind of insurance).
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:07:26 PM

Following this thread, can I get link for the bounty thread?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

I've also waiting for this one, but it still not present in the first post. Perhaps he dev is still preparing it.
cryptknight1337

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:02:54 PM

I've also waiting for this one, but it still not present in the first post. Perhaps he dev is still preparing it.

They have released their bounty thread. This is their bounty campaign link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965684.0
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:38:51 PM

I hope this project going well and the market rate is rise up cause I already joined for signature and twitter campaign.
InsureX

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 09:00:46 PM

Hi bezzler, apologies the bounty link is not very prominent. Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965684.0
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:54:22 AM

I love the concept and the project, but sometimes you have to be careful.  The great thing about crypto is the decentralized arena that it lives in, basically only dealing with federal regs at the FIAT exchange points.  I am not sure what regulations that insurance deals with fully, but I think we all know that insurance is a highly controlled and regulated market and business system.

Yes, insurance for sure is a highly regulated market.

The brilliant news for this tech is they are based in London - the global leader for insurance, so things like regulation etc will be very easy to keep on top of

That could mean that your token/coin could go from a fairly regulation free universe in crypto to being highly attacked and regulated by the federal government.  I love how devs and projects try to find ways for the common consumer to touch crypto and Bitcoin, combining popular and needed markets, like insurance with a blockchain model, but some are going to be hard to break.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:14:46 AM

As we know, the price of the ETH is growing higher and higher, the ICO will start nearly a month later and the token rate is given at 1 ETH = 1,125 IXT, what if the ETH pumps significantly?
autada

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:28:37 AM

As we know, the price of the ETH is growing higher and higher, the ICO will start nearly a month later and the token rate is given at 1 ETH = 1,125 IXT, what if the ETH pumps significantly?

Good question, I think they will re-define the rate before ICO starts. It is more fair if the price moves significantly.
kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

That could mean that your token/coin could go from a fairly regulation free universe in crypto to being highly attacked and regulated by the federal government.  I love how devs and projects try to find ways for the common consumer to touch crypto and Bitcoin, combining popular and needed markets, like insurance with a blockchain model, but some are going to be hard to break.

There isn't a federal government in the UK

UK law is more business friendly and less cut-throat than in the US

Insurance will always be a regulated market...but storing info on the blockchain etc and using that is an issue of how information is stored, computed and retrieved...its not specific to insurance itself

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: