Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:33:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80965 times)
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

Here is a link to the thread I created because of the shady way TokenMarket does things:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975689.msg19675679#msg19675679

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
InsureX

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:50:13 AM

InsureX, some questions

1) What are you partners/clients?
In this industry its mandatory to launch the product with partnerships to implement it ASAP.

2) What's the state of the product? Is it a finished product yet, or just an idea?

thanks

Hi yacthclub2017,

We have partnerships with some of the biggest insurance organizations which we will be announcing later on.

In terms of the product we are working towards an MVP with the goal to have an alpha version somewhere around Q4 this year.

Regards,
InsureX -vk
kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:33:14 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 02:06:09 PM by kadscuk

So I have a few technical questions if I may on the blockchain technology, and how it fits into insurex:

As I understand (and please correct me if Im wrong), confidential private insurance information won't be stored on the blockchain itself, but in the Nosql storage instead? So things like pricing, parties involved in an insurance deal, addresses and contacts of people will be stored in Nosql and not on the blockchain?

But everything else data wise will be written onto the ethereum blockchain? So things like:

- the whole marketplace where people buy and sell (with smart contracts implemented)
- actual insurance contract information
- terms and conditions for insurance contracts which can be issued via smart contracts (like Corda is able to do for banks now)
- portfolio info
- analytics

So what you're doing is having a hybrid..where some data is on ethereum, but other data is kept on a normal database, and the two meet together in an UI, built on normal application languages (node.js etc).

So the follow on question then would be: what type of backups/redundancy or contingency plans will you have if the ethereum network has issues? For example, bottleneck issues which we've seen recently. If a lot of data is purely on ethereum, and ethereum slows down or has other problems (which is possible because its still a third party and a work-in-progress), companies wont be able to access what they want

In essence, how are you ensuring data integrity and the ability to access the information a company needs on insurex in case something goes wrong on the blockchain or somewhere else?

What are your anticipated insurance transaction volumes on the insurex platform once the concept takes off? Because ethereum at the moment is showing some slowdown at 300,000 transactions a day (obviously that will improve with updates)

I would think some insurance companies would also want to use a sidechain to store their insurance information. So have their own private blockchain maintained in the cloud which covers all its sensitive information etc instead of a centralised nosql concept. So they would get the benefits of blockchain, but also keep control over their data in case things go wrong with a more standard public blockchain tech like ethereum

Im thinking something like Factom's blockchain technology to store insurance information as an add-on to insurex would also be good, so data is stored securely in an independent way, but also a smart way.

So..insurex is a great concept but I have some questions there....it doesnt say enough in the whitepaper about the extent of the blockchain implementation and whether everything's been thought of in regards to contingencies and how the control, safety and security of the data on it will work

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:36:21 PM

Make sure that you research what you will need to do to keep this in the legal realm and be careful or all your hard work might get seized and taken from you just because the government hates crypto.

yacthclub2017

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

InsureX, some questions

1) What are you partners/clients?
In this industry its mandatory to launch the product with partnerships to implement it ASAP.

2) What's the state of the product? Is it a finished product yet, or just an idea?

thanks

Hi yacthclub2017,

We have partnerships with some of the biggest insurance organizations which we will be announcing later on.

In terms of the product we are working towards an MVP with the goal to have an alpha version somewhere around Q4 this year.

Regards,
InsureX -vk

Hello. Thanks for the answer.
Why later on? As an investor, before the ICO i would like to know who this organizations are and what are the roadmap for them to impletement the product.

thanks
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

I think this is a potential project because I am part of this project. I hope that this project will be further developed and I will join the ICO to invest in this project. I wish the team to succeed in this project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

Hello InsureX! I see that pre-ico starts now, but you have a difference in the minimum ETH amount of the pre-ico participation:

Presale terms
Minimum buy in is 15 ETH.

And

Presale contract information
Amount to send   Minimum 40 ETH

Please give us an explanation of the minimum ETH amount.

And i see a bugs in Contract Source.

Warning: The compiled contract might be susceptible to SkipEmptyStringLiteral (low-severity), ConstantOptimizerSubtraction (low-severity) Solidity compiler bugs.

Please explain what it means.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
InsureX

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:14:55 AM

Hello InsureX! I see that pre-ico starts now, but you have a difference in the minimum ETH amount of the pre-ico participation:

Presale terms

And

Warning: The compiled contract might be susceptible to SkipEmptyStringLiteral (low-severity), ConstantOptimizerSubtraction (low-severity) Solidity compiler bugs.

Hi OnTheMoon,

This has now been corrected and should say 15 ETH to send.

Regards,
InsureX - is
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:24:56 AM

Could you please send us a link where we can see the process of the presale? Unable to find that on the website
maddox7

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:48:36 PM

Presale terms

And

Hi OnTheMoon,

This has now been corrected and should say 15 ETH to send.

Regards,
InsureX - is

Hi, any chance to participate in the pre-sale?
denverliu

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:51:36 PM

I would like to be the Chinese edition translator, both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

Could you please send us a link where we can see the process of the presale? Unable to find that on the website

Hello lx001. Presale starts on InsureX web site. You can use this link to participate.

http://www.insurex.co/presale/

Good luck to all customers and InsureX!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:07:05 AM

Now portuguese speakers can discuss about InsureX on the official thread in portuguese.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:39:10 PM

Hello lx001. Presale starts on InsureX web site. You can use this link to participate.

Isn't pre-ICO just an early ICO phase with larger bonus? *Scratching my head*

lx001

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:31:22 PM

yes, but the minimum investment is 15 ETH. they have already raised 2200 ETH and this is good, enough to launch the project
maddox7

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:23:22 AM

yes, but the minimum investment is 15 ETH. they have already raised 2200 ETH and this is good, enough to launch the project

where can I see that already 2200 ETH has been raised?
timmyzhl

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:30:35 AM

Is this a team with a planned team that can only be paid with ETH? ICO is over?
lx001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x594f1b4fa77be53c36001b2a207e58d8bcbf3d4f
this is their crowdfunding address. 600k usd already. they also wrote about that on twitter
Anthony Wolf

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

What exactly will be stored in blockchain? Is it legal for insurance in any country?
maddox7

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:27:09 AM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x594f1b4fa77be53c36001b2a207e58d8bcbf3d4f
this is their crowdfunding address. 600k usd already. they also wrote about that on twitter

I checked the address before. Was just wondering because you mentioned 2200 ETH (currently its 2117 ETH).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: