Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet  (Read 288599 times)
freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:16:01 AM

What's fueling Bitquence price, its much over the ico price?

Suppoman group is what is behind. He bought it between 1500 and 3000 sats and now he is shilling it

I've never heard of them. Thanks, will take look closer to what they do Huh
We're all learning Smiley
ripcurrent

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:44:46 PM

Any word on getting listed on better exchanges....like Bittrex?
Cryptotrader1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:54:29 PM

Good news, they have paid the fee to get listed on Bittrex so that will happen by the end of the month. I just picked up more knowing as soon as it hits Bittrex it will go up again! If you read back you will see my name telling people to hold this coin and that it would be a $1 within the month (it was and will be again). Hopefully people follow people that have shown good advice. Hold everyone or buy more Grin Grin Grin You wont be sorry!
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:37:27 PM

Good news, they have paid the fee to get listed on Bittrex so that will happen by the end of the month. I just picked up more knowing as soon as it hits Bittrex it will go up again! If you read back you will see my name telling people to hold this coin and that it would be a $1 within the month (it was and will be again). Hopefully people follow people that have shown good advice. Hold everyone or buy more Grin Grin Grin You wont be sorry!
Yes I'm glad to hear it, this is a good project and I hope soon to be listed on top exchanger such as bittrex, mercatox or livecoin is a good options.
depassage298

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:45:29 AM

BQX hits 1$ again as new Team was formed and big calibers enters the game.
There is a high probability that it touches 2$ before entering BITTREX exchange.

And as soon as it goes to BITTREX, the road to 10$ is wide open.

It's not too late to catch the train, although I don't really trust HItbtc platform.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:48:02 AM

this is definitely one of  the fastest token to grow besides NEO. we already know this is a good project but never thought it could spike this quick. if we only knew we could have bout thousands of bqx when its price was just $0.04. I don't quite get whats fueling it but it good.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Glitbiter

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:30:09 AM

It's being pumped by youtubers.
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:19:43 PM

BQX hits 1$ again as new Team was formed and big calibers enters the game.
There is a high probability that it touches 2$ before entering BITTREX exchange.

And as soon as it goes to BITTREX, the road to 10$ is wide open.

It's not too late to catch the train, although I don't really trust HItbtc platform.

I think you can keep BQX on your MEW if you don't feel like keeping it on exchange (which makes sense)

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
Paidi
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:42:29 PM

this is definitely one of  the fastest token to grow besides NEO. we already know this is a good project but never thought it could spike this quick. if we only knew we could have bout thousands of bqx when its price was just $0.04. I don't quite get whats fueling it but it good.

Now more than $ 1 per BQX really awesome until now I also do not know why prices go up so fast
I'm not so active in this thread so is there anyone who can explain why it happened or is this just a group of people pumping tokens and then bringing it down?  Sad
MrDreamerrr

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

Now more than $ 1 per BQX really awesome until now I also do not know why prices go up so fast
I'm not so active in this thread so is there anyone who can explain why it happened or is this just a group of people pumping tokens and then bringing it down?  Sad

Because it will be like coinbase but better. It will be a universal walled/exchange. and hopefully it will be on another exchange like bittrex
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:27:43 PM

Yeah it's good to see that, this ICO made me earn some money, thanks to the team ! I wish I would buy more of this coin in the ICO and I'm sure that it will continue to raise !

Good luck to all investors Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:52:32 AM

The price of this token continue to rise and now its $1.20 with in a few days ( rank no. 64 in coinmarketcap ) I'm glad that I hold my token.
This BQX is one my favorite token now because of its hardworking team and also some good platform that attract more investor I think its wil hit $2 so guys its time to buy a lot token to gain more profit Smiley

moshe.kerbel

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:13:53 AM

Hi i just purchased some BQX
I read that i can store it in MyEther wallet.
I don't know much about Ethereum, is BQX token derived from it or something like this?
Eventually i would like to store it in my Trezor if possible
Any link to some tutorial?

Thanks.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:07:12 AM

Hi i just purchased some BQX
I read that i can store it in MyEther wallet.
I don't know much about Ethereum, is BQX token derived from it or something like this?
Eventually i would like to store it in my Trezor if possible
Any link to some tutorial?

Thanks.

Yes you can store it in myetherwallet, it is ERC20 compatible.

You can also store it on myetherwallet with trezor

https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-integration-with-myetherwallet-3e217a652e08
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:09:27 PM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@drunkenmonk/suppoman-exposed-as-a-scammer-why-you-should-never-listen-to-any-youtuber-and-always-do-your-own-research

Don't get REKT....

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:15:53 PM

I would prefer a stable growth though it may take more time to take the BQX at its true value but that will be good in long run. We need false promises to pump a legit project which has brilliant future in fastest growing industry of cryptocurrencies. It is nice share about youtubers self made experts.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

Why Bitquence is not on coinmarketcap.com? We need more exposure Smiley

herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

Why Bitquence is not on coinmarketcap.com? We need more exposure Smiley

It's on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/bitquence/
Probably you mistyped or something else  Cheesy
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:06:54 PM

the price of BQX is very good i am so happy to see the increase in price i observed from the beginning ICO and i participated in the bounty program when i get a bounty payment of 393BQX or equivalent $17 dose not take long in just one week the value rose to $120
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:20:05 PM

At first I thought the market was manipulated but somehow I think its not after checking, the volume in coinexchange did good. HAs the bounty hunters all dumped their tokens back when the token was yet 0.04$? BQX risen tremendously, has there been anything released by the team?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: