Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP)  (Read 23876 times)
b1r0

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:40:35 AM

I have “sending” status with the orange line under the transaction about 20 hours. (send BTC 7 dec 2017)
Can you cancel my transaction? Or what should i do?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niezor

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

I have “sending” status with the orange line under the transaction about 20 hours. (send BTC 7 dec 2017)

+1 I have "sending" status with orange line under transcation too. Need a speed up my translation.

FreeWallet support where are you Huh
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:15:13 PM

Shit scam with scammy name. avoid.

Thank you i was waiting for you to say that instead of looking what the thread and op are saying.
niezor

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:38:52 PM

+1 I have "sending" status with orange line under transcation too. Need a speed up my translation.

FreeWallet support where are you Huh

Now my latest transaction is completed.

Thanks FreeWallet!
electarded_apparently

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:16:16 AM

Hi Freewallet.  You guys have been playing games and jerking me around for 4 months trying to get BNB refunded.

As of now, they are supposedly sitting in the android version of the wallet.  However, when I click "send" in the wallet to withdraw the funds, the screen goes black and the app presumedly freezes.  I've tried on several emulators and on a friends Android phone and the result is always the same...  

Meanwhile, I email support and get a response 24 hrs later asking for a screen shot... GUYS, THE SCREEN IS BLACK.  There's nothing to screenshot.

I need these tokens now, not in another 4 months when you fix this bug.  Please... convert them to eth for me so I can access in the Apple wallet or send the BNB to the address I designated in the support chat.  This isn't rocket surgery.  My friends and I will be leaving 1 negative review in the app store each day, until I have my Tokens.    

To anyone else experiencing issues, I suggest you go leave a 1 star review right now.  They have a surprisingly low number of reviews, and if we all leave a bad review, the app should get pulled from the app store fairly quickly.  Maybe that will force them to address serious flaws in their software and support.  Enough is enough.  How many people have lost money because these guys can't get their shit together.

My ID is 572d9b9  

Fix my shit yo!  Dedicate 1 person to work with me to resolve this in a timely manner, that answers my messages.  Do whatever you need to do to get me my tokens.  Being friendly in the support chat isn't enough... when you hold someone's funds and make excuses it looks supper f'n scammy.

Freewallet

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:14:58 AM

Hi Freewallet.  You guys have been playing games and jerking me around for 4 months trying to get BNB refunded.

As of now, they are supposedly sitting in the android version of the wallet.  However, when I click "send" in the wallet to withdraw the funds, the screen goes black and the app presumedly freezes.  I've tried on several emulators and on a friends Android phone and the result is always the same...  

Meanwhile, I email support and get a response 24 hrs later asking for a screen shot... GUYS, THE SCREEN IS BLACK.  There's nothing to screenshot.

I need these tokens now, not in another 4 months when you fix this bug.  Please... convert them to eth for me so I can access in the Apple wallet or send the BNB to the address I designated in the support chat.  This isn't rocket surgery.  My friends and I will be leaving 1 negative review in the app store each day, until I have my Tokens.    

To anyone else experiencing issues, I suggest you go leave a 1 star review right now.  They have a surprisingly low number of reviews, and if we all leave a bad review, the app should get pulled from the app store fairly quickly.  Maybe that will force them to address serious flaws in their software and support.  Enough is enough.  How many people have lost money because these guys can't get their shit together.

My ID is 572d9b9  

Fix my shit yo!  Dedicate 1 person to work with me to resolve this in a timely manner, that answers my messages.  Do whatever you need to do to get me my tokens.  Being friendly in the support chat isn't enough... when you hold someone's funds and make excuses it looks supper f'n scammy.

Hi Michael, sorry to hear you're disappointed! Your BNB tokens became available in the Token Wallet app as soon as the support for BNB tokens was added. If you're having issues with sending out your BNB, please get back to our support team and provide more information on your attempted transaction.

For example, if you received a request for a screenshot, obviously, a black screen wouldn't be of much use. However, a screenshot of the app BEFORE you hit the Send button will give us the idea of how much BNB you're sending and the address this transaction is supposed to go. Also, since you're messaging us from your Apple device, we would need more details on the Android device you're using, such as the make & model of it, your OS, app version, etc. Our support reps will request all extra details we need for the research in the in-app chat. With your help, we'll be able to find out what the reason for this issue is and fix it ASAP.

Finally, submitting fake reviews is against both Google Play and App Store regulations. And taking time to respond to such reviews doesn't actually help our support reps concentrate on resolving your issue. What does help in your case is working along with our support team and providing us with the requested information so that we could make sure your transaction goes through without any issues. Thanks on advance!

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:27:05 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 11:37:58 AM by electarded_apparently

My ID is 572d9b9  

Fix my shit yo!  Dedicate 1 person to work with me to resolve this in a timely manner, that answers my messages.  Do whatever you need to do to get me my tokens.  Being friendly in the support chat isn't enough... when you hold someone's funds and make excuses it looks supper f'n scammy.

Hi Michael, sorry to hear you're disappointed! Your BNB tokens became available in the Token Wallet app as soon as the support for BNB tokens was added. If you're having issues with sending out your BNB, please get back to our support team and provide more information on your attempted transaction.

For example, if you received a request for a screenshot, obviously, a black screen wouldn't be of much use. However, a screenshot of the app BEFORE you hit the Send button will give us the idea of how much BNB you're sending and the address this transaction is supposed to go. Also, since you're messaging us from your Apple device, we would need more details on the Android device you're using, such as the make & model of it, your OS, app version, etc. Our support reps will request all extra details we need for the research in the in-app chat. With your help, we'll be able to find out what the reason for this issue is and fix it ASAP.

Finally, submitting fake reviews is against both Google Play and App Store regulations. And taking time to respond to such reviews doesn't actually help our support reps concentrate on resolving your issue. What does help in your case is working along with our support team and providing us with the requested information so that we could make sure your transaction goes through without any issues. Thanks on advance!

No one requested this info dude.  They asked for screenshot, which I provided.  In response to the screen shot, the guy actually just repeated that I should try to use the Android app.  I've used 4 different phones at this point to try and transfer the funds.  it's 313 BNB and there's no option to change the amount.  I click send -> continue -> app freezes/black screen... always the same result.

Your support team isn't helping me.  They are actively dodging and refusing to help.  I need someone with some competence to to take a look and help me fix this...

I've provided an address in the support chat that the tokens can be sent to, so it would be nice if you could just process the transfer on your end instead of dodging me and continuing to say "when x becomes available" bla bnla bla  .. come on dude, that's why you guys look like you're scamming.  

Just process the transfer for me and I'll gladly remove my negative review.

If you refuse to help me, I will continue to escalate this, including reporting your app/company to the attorney general of the state where your LLC is registered, reporting your app/company to FinCEN, and report your app/company to the FTC, as well as discuss legal action with my attorney.   FinCEN is no joke and you should take this very seriously. 1 complaint could put your company in a world of trouble.  I'm also going to discuss this with Apple tomorrow.  What's it going to take to get real help?

I'd rather you just help me fix the issue though and transfer my funds.

BTW, none of the reviews of are fake, you fucking prick.  I asked my friends to review your shit app, and they all agree IT SUCKS!  They would only be fake if they didn't actually download your shitty app and try it, and come to the honest conclusion that, yes.. it does in fact suck ass, which it does.

Having friends review your shitty app DOES HELP prevent other suckers from going through this BS with you jerks!

The fact that it takes your support staff 24 hrs to respond to each inquiry means that that this could take another 4 months.  This is ridiculous and you are truly a piece of fucking shit.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Michael, we appreciate your friendly reply! Our support reps would be glad to continue the research on your case once you provide the information we requested (see an update in the in-app chat). Thanks again for your help!

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:46:41 PM

Michael, we appreciate your friendly reply! Our support reps would be glad to continue the research on your case once you provide the information we requested (see an update in the in-app chat). Thanks again for your help!

You really suck at support/help dude.  Being a condescending prick doesn't make me less frustrated or angry and makes you look like a bigger asshat that doesn't give a shit about the app users.

A little empathy goes a long way. 
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:46:11 PM

You really suck at support/help dude.  Being a condescending prick doesn't make me less frustrated or angry and makes you look like a bigger asshat that doesn't give a shit about the app users.

ANNNNNNND... they're gone... sent me 1 message, now I can wait another 24 hrs to hear back... any appearance that these people want to help is pure theatrics.
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:57:32 PM

You really suck at support/help dude.  Being a condescending prick doesn't make me less frustrated or angry and makes you look like a bigger asshat that doesn't give a shit about the app users.

ANNNNNNND... they're gone... sent me 1 message, now I can wait another 24 hrs to hear back... any appearance that these people want to help is pure theatrics.

bump... still no resolution.  1 msg per day MAX. 
pool77520

Activity: 602
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:49:41 AM

I recommend not keeping your coins in this organization of unknown origin, support does not answer 5 days, is this normal? Angry Angry Angry
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:08:14 AM

Hi Freewallet

What is the story with Zcash send transactions
Last 2 weeks I tried to send coins several times and send that without problems just ones. Last 24 hours transactions even are not accepted. I see "under construction banner" but when do you plan to complete that?
I like your app it is convenient but if I can not receive/send coin then other functionality is useless. As well could you be more user oriented.
If you plan some maintaining please please please notify users ahead. As well you support must be support but not a "bot" which just provide useless unswers

Hi drowt, we're performing maintenance on our ZCash wallet, which is why some operations may be temporarily suspended. Please see the notification in the app: once the maintenance is over, we'll let our users know. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:16:37 AM

I recommend not keeping your coins in this organization of unknown origin, support does not answer 5 days, is this normal? Angry Angry Angry

pool77520, apologies for the delay, we're getting a lot of user requests these days! Please provide your user id so that we could prioritize the processing of your case. The user id can be found in the Settings section of the app; it's an internal id we use, so listing it in public won't jeopardize your wallet security, neither it can grant the access to your wallet balance. Thanks in advance, looking forward to your reply!

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

I'm not care about "performing maintenance". If you have some maintenance you should notify users BEFORE but not after.
What do you think if your bank now to decide "performing maintenance" and your cards and accounts will be on hold for days. No target date for resolving. "Just sorry". I personally have 50$ on your account. Take it. I hope it make your life better.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry. I promise to send that money and lose milestone.

drowt, we understand that maintenance works can be an inconvenience: no-one wants to wait to make a transaction. However, please understand that we wouldn't start the maintenance if it were possible to perform certain procedures without affecting our users. Blockchain is a volatile environment, and we're updating our wallets regularly to make sure our users stay safe.

By the way, the maintenance on the ZCash wallet was completed, you can retry your transaction, there shouldn't be any issues with it. Sorry for taking so long!

electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:29:33 AM

bump... still no resolution.  1 msg per day MAX.  

HMMMM ... they've stopped responding in app and on various forums.  Guess what Señor Freewallet... this is why people are calling your app a scam.  Obviously, the best solution is to just get my tokens to me, but I am in talks with the app store team, trying to get your app pulled from the app store until you're able to resolve the numerous issues that people are complaining about.   Lots of people being harmed by your team's incompetence.
sunino

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:51:27 AM

I'm not care about "performing maintenance". If you have some maintenance you should notify users BEFORE but not after.
What do you think if your bank now to decide "performing maintenance" and your cards and accounts will be on hold for days. No target date for resolving. "Just sorry". I personally have 50$ on your account. Take it. I hope it make your life better.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry. I promise to send that money and lose milestone.

drowt, we understand that maintenance works can be an inconvenience: no-one wants to wait to make a transaction. However, please understand that we wouldn't start the maintenance if it were possible to perform certain procedures without affecting our users. Blockchain is a volatile environment, and we're updating our wallets regularly to make sure our users stay safe.

By the way, the maintenance on the ZCash wallet was completed, you can retry your transaction, there shouldn't be any issues with it. Sorry for taking so long!

Hi Support Team,

I just donated some ETH to the Bread crowdsale, after that I find that freewallet are using a service wallet to make transactions. Could you help me with this problem? Based on the etherscan result, the Bread tokens have been distributed to your service wallet already. Can I provide another ERC20 address and please send those tokens to me?

My user ID is 7b6ae85d
rajsenthil

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:03:18 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 07:46:05 PM by rajsenthil

Hi freewallet, my userid is db425aee and raised the issue with support team through the android app and website as well.
I am using the token wallet android app and sending coins to myetherwallet.
When I press the Send button, the blank screen is shown and freeze.
There is no action done and the transaction history shows that nothing has taken place.
Also tried through freewallet website but there it is not showing the ERC token QSP.

How to send QSP coins from token wallet to myetherwallet?

Thanks
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:10:28 AM

bump... still no resolution.  1 msg per day MAX.  

HMMMM ... they've stopped responding in app and on various forums.  Guess what Señor Freewallet... this is why people are calling your app a scam.  Obviously, the best solution is to just get my tokens to me, but I am in talks with the app store team, trying to get your app pulled from the app store until you're able to resolve the numerous issues that people are complaining about.   Lots of people being harmed by your team's incompetence.

More canned responses.  More useless replies... these guys don't quit.

Why don't you all just send my tokens to an external wallet?

So weird
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:05:26 PM

Even NEM publicly tell people not to use Freewallet.
https://twitter.com/nemofficial/status/941990961139236864
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: