Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP)  (Read 23879 times)
electarded_apparently

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:27:26 PM

electarded_apparently, please update your Token Wallet app and retry your transaction: it should go through now.

the app said it let me send.  However, the TXN broadcast is still pending.  

Anyone that wants to see for themselves.....

0xac7ec202dcdbb3fe219e85c92ea33dfad89119fc

It may just be high network traffic, but I paid a relatively high fee...

why no txn broad cast?

TXN is stuck.  When I clear cache, the app just freezes.  So now things are actually worse than before...

Awesome...

Still waiting on some help with this.  go figure it finally let me send my tokens and then the transaction got "stuck" in pending mode.  

I tried:

Clearing Cache
uninstalling/reinstalling app
install app on different phone all together

Nothing seems to work

Waiting on some help from support.  I have a strange suspicion they aren't going to rush to fix this.  I'm requesting that they kindly refund the transaction and send for me to the wallet app provided in the support chat.

I post screenshots to the chat showing the exact screens that I"m seeing and the guy responds:

"Do you mean your transaction is pending whereas you can access your wallet?"

DUDE LOOK AT THE FUCKING  SCREENSHOTS.  

These people...

It feels like an awful troll.

For 2 days... This is what I see:

https://imgur.com/a/usSGg

what you are doing, free wallet support, is absolutely cruel.  You know damn well that this txn hasn't been broadcast  and you are giving me canned, fake responses to delay.  It's absolutely mean.

THERE IS NO TXN ID BECAUSE THE TXN WAS NEVER BROADCAST

You guys are really fucking mean.

bump... no response.  just more wasted time...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:02:44 AM

I'm getting the runaround.

Unable to login to the app at all now "due to a security error"

No response for days from the support staff.
Denelin

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:34:38 AM

Same maintenance on the Steem wallet since the 21st. All services "temporarily unavailable "

No update on my support requests since the 18th

I think their game is to have occasional "issues" with larger than average transactions, while creating the illusion their service is legit for all smaller transactions. I hope they prove me wrong and credit my funds but I am not counting on it.

Kind of like fishing where you throw the small stuff back.
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:12:07 PM

I think their game is to have occasional "issues" with larger than average transactions, while creating the illusion their service is legit for all smaller transactions. I hope they prove me wrong and credit my funds but I am not counting on it.

This exactly... they respond and pretend to be helpful, but don't actually provide support... they just mumur some BS so that they can say they responded.  it's actually worse than no response at all... it's ... infuriating.

DonRumata

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

My experience from today:

iOS app receives currency without any problem, but cannot exchange or send it…

After number of unsuccessful attempts – simply logged in to web version from PC - from here send works fine and fast.

As usual – smartphone versions require a lot of improvements before it will be really possible to use them with confidence.
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:20:35 PM

My experience from today:

iOS app receives currency without any problem, but cannot exchange or send it…

After number of unsuccessful attempts – simply logged in to web version from PC - from here send works fine and fast.

As usual – smartphone versions require a lot of improvements before it will be really possible to use them with confidence.

They have a web version?

EDIT:

Looks like they do, but it doesn't have support for tokens, unfortunately. 

Also, my issue is that i 'sent' a transaction, but the TXN was never broadcast.  So it's in some sort of limbo, where it's not on blockchain, and not in my wallet.   Not sure what they hell happened, but clearly an app glitch. 

They should have refunded or posted the transaction for me, but once again they are stalling, probably because they are criminal scum.

electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:20:31 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 12:31:14 AM by electarded_apparently

The scammers are now saying they'll process the transaction when "relevant arrangements are undertaken"

This is the most gibberish, BS response I've ever heard.  You scamming losers have the wallet address where the funds are to be sent.  Instead of telling me what the issue is, explaining the actions they are taking to fix it and giving me an ETA, these scamming losers are giving more BS responses that provide no clear solution and just infuriate me.  

Process the transaction or give me the private keys so I can reload the wallet elsewhere and process it.

You guys are seriously scumbags and your support is the worst I've ever experienced.  Don't you want me to go away already?  Just fix my issue...
Denelin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

Playing games and acting stupid

"LRaoQkrhcb3iHSs4KvHceARomKS7RTqCEt is the address FROM which the payment was made.
which of the two receiving addresses is yours?
 LURNQkk7C4G2UvEGrQKH8Eo2ViGGfGjTZe
 LS2m85SnR4iPrkmSn6Ur8p8hmVxwWN8j1x"

NO..

Dec 16

Congratulations! You have successfully sent 0.5800 LTC (worth $238.44 CAD) to LRaoQkrhcb3iHSs4KvHceARomKS7RTqCEt using Coinbase. To facilitate this transaction, you paid 0.000226 LTC (worth $0.09 CAD) in network fees

Dec 7

Congratulations! You have successfully sent 1.15408517 LTC (worth $143.56 CAD) to LRaoQkrhcb3iHSs4KvHceARomKS7RTqCEt using Coinbase. To facilitate this transaction, you paid 0.000226 LTC (worth $0.03 CAD) in network fees.

Dec 18 --- Failed within steem

Congratulations! You have successfully sent 3.01815803 LTC (worth $1,250.70 CAD) to LRaoQkrhcb3iHSs4KvHceARomKS7RTqCEt using Coinbase. To facilitate this transaction, you paid 0.00255722 LTC (worth $1.06 CAD) in network fees.

​I sent it to ​LRaoQkrhcb3iHSs4KvHceARomKS7RTqCEt the litecoin wallet address copied from the clipboard that i sent it to on at least two other occasions and it was credited to my steem account in freewallet. I am starting to think you are playing dumb on purpose. Look at the screen shots posted in this chat from day one

Albert_Jr

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

I see much anger in this thread  Cheesy

Anyways, I've used it like 6 months ago and it was good. I think they may not expect such an influx of crypto users. Plus, network confirmation delays and the commissions' of bitcoin could be the thing. Coinbase is experiencing the same issues cuz of that.

Nah, I hope they will all be ok, a handy wallet though.
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:42:01 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:00:09 AM by Freewallet

Hello There
I have a wallet in freewallet.org and i have done an exchange within my wallet from XMR to BTC , and after few hours from waiting the status say complete and my balance in XMR is gone due to the exchange from it to BTC ,but the problem is that i didn't get anything in my BTC wallet
so what am i suppose to do . please advice me
bear in mind that I've already contacted their support ,but no respond yet
My ID : c80700e2
Any help would be appreciated

Belmabdi, your exchange was successfully completed on December 21st. It can take a while for transactions to get confirmed and finally posted in the network; the transaction speed depends on the current network conditions.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:49:04 AM

user id : c890688f
i tried to exchange btc to ltc with freewallet application about 4 days ago. it was marked "completed" and btc amount was withdrawn but did not get ltc. when i clicked txid it says "transaction was not found". so i contacted freewallet support through application. they barely answers. once i get an answer which was barely related to my problem “Please be informed that LTC exchanges are suspended...”
so i still do not get it what happened to my btc?? if they did not convert my btc to ltc,
so what happened to my btc then?? will they ever gonna send it back to me?? and when?
there are a lot of similar complaints on their facebook page
they need to be honest.
hash 14d555b66fe3641d53524789687de4641a94f75c0c04d2a87b54e31521d24764

sedlof, all exchanges in our app are manager by our partner, Changelly.com. If some coins are currently unavailable for the exchange with them, we inform our users about it immediately. You initiated your transaction when LTC exchanges were suspended, thus the delay. As soon as they were resumed, your exchanges was completed, and you received your LTC on December 26th.

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:58:04 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 11:49:34 AM by Freewallet

Same maintenance on the Steem wallet since the 21st. All services "temporarily unavailable "

No update on my support requests since the 18th

Kind of like fishing where you throw the small stuff back.

Denelin, as a wallet service provider, we're working with multiple blockchains. Sometimes there are network issues and instabilities; in order to protect our users from any potential threats in such situations, we perform maintenance on our wallets. Blockchains aren't static, and we're updating our wallets regularly. As soon as the blockchain stabilizes, and we complete the maintenance, your transaction will be completed or fully refunded to you.

Selective scam accusations are very convenient because they don't require any proof Grin ANY product can be called a selective scam. Freewallet has been present on Google Play and App Store for a very long time, do you think we would have stayed listed if any of scam accusations were true?

Denelin

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

Well, as soon as I see my funds in my wallet, I will happily retract my statements on every forum I posted to. Until then, it's been quite some time the wallet has been under "maintenance" or "temporarily suspended". Please do prove me wrong.
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

I see much anger in this thread  Cheesy

Anyways, I've used it like 6 months ago and it was good. I think they may not expect such an influx of crypto users. Plus, network confirmation delays and the commissions' of bitcoin could be the thing. Coinbase is experiencing the same issues cuz of that.

Nah, I hope they will all be ok, a handy wallet though.

Sigh... you have a new account <7 days, and all your posts are promoting freewallet. Guess you're a shill. This is a big red flag.
electarded_apparently

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:59:47 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 09:27:34 PM by electarded_apparently

Hi Freewallet Support

Thank you for attempting to resolve my issue.  You refunded the 313 stuck tokens yesterday.  As a result, I was able to transfer 110 of them to my external wallet, finally.

HOWEVER, I'm having the same issue again. I broke the transfer into several smaller transactions (in case the transaction again failed to broadcast.)  Initially, the first couple of transactions went through.  However, other TXNs were again not broadcast.

I would greatly appreciate if you could refund those stuck TXNs so I can try again.  I messaged support and got a canned response about "txns take some time... blablabla..."  but as you are well aware, TXNs can take time to confirm on blockchain.  But if they are never broadcast, we can wait until next century and those TXNs aren't going to move.

This is an app glitch/bug...

Please refund my stuck transactions so I can try again.  Thank you.

BTW, I have already tried:

1) Uninstall/reinstalling the app

2) Clearing cache

As per the knowledge base suggestions.  This did not work...
Denelin

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

Dear David,
Our team is working 24/7 to assist you with your requests and queries. However, due to the current network conditions and a variety of recent network events, we’re getting more and more support tickets every day. Because of the great volume of support requests, we’re currently unable to do a full research on each of them, as the average research time for a single ticket is around 30 minutes, and with thousands of new tickets coming every day, it would take months to process all of them. That is why we’re closing all open tickets at this point.
We realize that not all issues have been resolved. Here’s what you should do if yours wasn’t:
1. If you’re expecting a refund, and you’ve provided all information about it, you will receive your funds in the time period specified in our Terms of Use (https://freewallet.org/terms).
2. If you had sent less than the minimum required amount (approximately under $100) for exchange, your funds didn’t go through and were spent on network and exchange fees. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be possible to retrieve them.
3. If your outgoing Bitcoin transaction is pending, that’s because the BTC network is currently overloaded. There is nothing we can do, and the best way would be to wait until it gets included in one of the new blocks.
You can read more here https://freewallet.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000138878-why-is-my-btc-transaction-pending-or-not-posted-yet-
4. If you’d like to learn more about blockchain, mining or investments, there are a lot of useful sources available online. Don’t hesitate to google them.
5. If after logging in your balances are all 0, you must have created a new profile instead of logging into your previous one. Please use the correct credentials to log in, search our Support Center for more details https://freewallet.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000138876-my-balance-is-0-after-logging-in-why-
We will continue accepting and reviewing support requests submitted ONLY via this form https://freewallet.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Information submitted via other communication channels such as in-app chat (hotline), social networks and forums will NOT be reviewed by our support team.
Please remember that this is a temporary solution to the situation that occurred as a result of high market volatility at the end of this year.
Freewallet will resume the regular support workflow once we’ve resolved all urgent issues that have been accumulated by our users.
We appreciate your understanding and support!
Best regards,
Freewallet Support Team

---

Their most recent communication.

If they ever credit my missing funds i will retract my statements
Upcomingdiamondinvestor

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

Hi freewallet team. I bought the Kickico ICO tokens using my freewallet. I didn't know free wallet is an exchange or a scam. Now they told me they have sent my kick tokens to my freewallet but unfortunately I cannot find it. Your team has taken it. Please give me my kick coins. I believe in you. I hope you will resolve this issue for me. I have tried to contact you several times without success. Don't be a scam like people say you are.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

Hi freewallet team. I bought the Kickico ICO tokens using my freewallet. I didn't know free wallet is an exchange or a scam. Now they told me they have sent my kick tokens to my freewallet but unfortunately I cannot find it. Your team has taken it. Please give me my kick coins. I believe in you. I hope you will resolve this issue for me. I have tried to contact you several times without success. Don't be a scam like people say you are.

Upcomingdiamondinvestor, if you're referring to KICK coins, they are supported by Freewallet. In order to access and manage your tokens, please download and install our Token Wallet app and log in using the same way you log into your ETH wallet.

djxerxes

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

freewallet is a thief.
I paid Gnosis with this hash, but unfortunately after a few days this amount was removed from my panel.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcba4b7a9bbe5421a6bfa284dd5c2c68b987bf1e0681453748b742222f8cbd675

After sending a few emails, nobody answered me.

Now I'm going to NEO transfer, but no confirmation emails are sent.
If this does not steal, then why does not anyone answer my emails.
I will soon prepare an article in Arabic, Persian, Hindi and Turkish for this theft
timelimit

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Hi guys,

I've sent some ETH to another wallet and it seems that it's stuck in "Sending" for more than two hours. Moreover, the transaction hash does not appear on etherscan.io
I see that there are some people working for Freewallet here. Could you help? I've also raised the support ticket 80955.
P.S.: This is the first time I've used this wallet and to be honest, it's a BAD first experience.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: