Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:34:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell ERC20 Tokens ?  (Read 12033 times)
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

You can sell it in etherdeta, and you can sell ERC20 and get paid eth based on the price of ERC20 you have. Once you have a lot of et you can freely buy the coins you want in etherdelta
yeah all the erc20 can be traded on etherdelta, not even matter it list or not you can copy paste the smartcontract and added it in etherdelta link then you can see the market. also it can be traded not even matter it not list in coinmarket cap. but some token also list in major exchange.

Yeah we can sell all ERC20 tokens at etherdelta but it is better to have few more exchanges like that.
it is good to sell it on major exchange but sometimes the price remains the same in all markets. I mean etherdelta not much different from the major exchange even the volume is also good. but yeah suggested selling erc20 tokens on major exchange for better performance. etherdelta has this weakness.
hanzosum

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

I love TANGLE/DAG as IOTA due to no fee. I see that Tangle will be there for new coins like IOTA... ETH, BTC and others' fees goes up day by day and we can not stand that situation!

Ourat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

first you have to do is transfer the coins into the exchange (deposit) after that you can sell your coin at the price available. There are many exchanges available depending on your coins. look here to see where the exact exchange for your coins https://coinmarketcap.com/
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

many exchanges can accept the ERC20 tokens or ETH tokens, for the common can be sold in ED or binance

green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

The most widely used exchange for erc-20 is etherdelta.  You can even trade tokens that are not officially listed on etherdelta.  All you have to do is enter the decimal amount and the token address.

Etherdelta can be confusing at first and frustrating.  I would watch a guide on youtube to get the hang of it.  It can be very stressful at times when your trades do not go through.  If you are not a patient person SET A HIGH GAS PRICE so your trade has a better change to go through.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help

if you want to sell the ERC20 coin you only need to see which markets are able to sell the coin, if not then you can not, if there is only you need to send the ERC20 coin to market but before you need ETH balance for "GAS" or shipping costs from wallet to market, after that sell and you can pull it back to your wallet in the form of ETH or BTC.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

I love TANGLE/DAG as IOTA due to no fee. I see that Tangle will be there for new coins like IOTA... ETH, BTC and others' fees goes up day by day and we can not stand that situation!

To sell Token ERC20, you need to transfer the token from your MEW wallet to the trading page that is trading the token, then you will sell your token. In some cases the token has been sent to your MEW wallet but does not appear on your MEW wallet, then you need to add the token to your MEW wallet before transferring to the merchant site for sale.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

First of all those tokens can be stored in any wallet that support ERC20 tokens such as Mist, MetaMask, MyEtherWallet.
If you wanna sell them you should check if they are avaible in any exchange market or not. if yes you can send to there and sell.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

There is many exchnagers supporting ERC20 tokens actually, including the decentralized and famous one Etherdelta. You need to check the token website or ANN and see if it is supported and listed in exchangers, then you can sell it there, if the price is good for you.
Also Coinmarketcap website can help you to find the markets of many tokens.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

There are two exchanges available to sell your ERC20 tokens, you can sell them at https://etherdelta.com/ and https://idex.market/.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

you must create an erc20 wallet at myetherwallet.com and go to etherdelta.com to sell the token erc20 to ethereum
Sofinard09

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:40 AM

i received my token how to exchange it to ether?
do ihave to create an erc20?

you must create an erc20 wallet at myetherwallet.com and go to etherdelta.com to sell the token erc20 to ethereum
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:01:52 AM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help

Very simple method I use:

1. Use the same MEW address (erc20) for all your airdrops / bounties. Do this so when you put eth in their for gas you can easily use it for all your tokens.
2. Go to etherdelta and import your MEW account using the top left button by adding your private key and public address.
3. Deposit whatever tokens you want to sell by selecting them from the drop down menu and you will see a wallet section in the top right.
4. Select amount to deposit and lick deposit - MAKE SURE you have enough eth in your MEW to cover the transactions gas cost (not in your Etherdelta eth wallet - the gas comes from the MEW account - eth in your etherdelta wallet is only used for PURCHASING other tokens)
4. After you have deposited the tokens you wish to sell you will see them in your etherdelta wallet balance.
5. Click on a SELL ORDER to sell instantly or create a SELL ORDER yourself using the SELL button.
6. Make sure you wait a few after each transaction/command so the smart contract can catch up.

There you go.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

Find out which exchanges have a market for the tokens and trade on there.  EtherDelta has a market for just about every ERC20 token but I don't really like the exchange much.  I prefer trading on exchanges like Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex. 
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

You can sell erc20 tokens how you are selling all other coins.But when you are going to sell or transfer others exchange you need eth for gas.So at first you have to deposit some eth for gas then you can sell smothly.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

I always say. Crypto, you do not have to give up your business to keep track of investments in the money world.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

you can sell it on exchange that has list of ERC20 you have.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

You have many options to convert coins into fiat money or switch to another form of coin. To transfer money to fiat, you need to contact the seller bitcoin. At Google there are many sites selling and buying very reputable bitcoin. but to trade you need a credit card to make a basic transaction with the buyer of your coin number.
To have a different coin with your bonus coin, you can sell them on the trading floor at reasonable prices.

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

ERC coins are the same as other coins. once listed on exchanges they can be transferred and traded.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

You can sell those coins through exchanges. But initially that coins only came to decentralized exchanges like Etherdelta and IDEX and you can sell it there also. After selling that coins you can earn ETH for that and later can withdraw to fiat currencies. It is compulsory to keep some small ETH balance from transfer alt coins to ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: