Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell ERC20 Tokens ?  (Read 12033 times)
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:02:39 PM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help

you can sell token etherum smart contract ERC20 in etherdelta
or another exchanger accepted youre token, the first you must known name token, every token have name not only ERC20

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:03:01 PM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help
First of all you should have eth balance in your wallet, then sell your erc20 token to the listed exchangers. If you send the token to exchangers that not list it, the token will be lost. You can check etherdelta or idex https://medium.com/altcoinsweekly/how-to-trade-at-idex-the-ethereum-token-marketplace-93979766701e

go to directly to https://idex.market/

See the list of the coin, and the transaction history. if the sell and buy is crowded you can sell the token easily because the market full of buyers. Ok first you should deposit eth balance as the gas price to send your token if not you can't send your token to receiver address.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

First of all you should have eth balance in your wallet, then sell your erc20 token to the listed exchangers. If you send the token to exchangers that not list it, the token will be lost. You can check etherdelta or idex https://medium.com/altcoinsweekly/how-to-trade-at-idex-the-ethereum-token-marketplace-93979766701e

go to directly to https://idex.market/

See the list of the coin, and the transaction history. if the sell and buy is crowded you can sell the token easily because the market full of buyers. Ok first you should deposit eth balance as the gas price to send your token if not you can't send your token to receiver address.

Nice to see someone recommending IDEX as well as etherdelta, it can really be a major player in the decentralised exchange marketplace as long as awareness is increased, it is certainly much easier to use for someone like the OP.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:59:32 PM

The token thing can be confusing, but it can also give you extra options, like the ability to be less transparent and to have more coin control. There are reasons and those can make or break it for the devs.  Also, for the clients to,  but those same things that make them good also hurt the prices sometimes, either way, you give and you take.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:32:47 PM

To be able to sell ERC20 tokens you need to buy etherum which will serve as a gas. Then you look for the exchange where the token is listed on and you send their to place ylirorder.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

First of all, you can check your tokens here: https://ethplorer.io/address/<your ETH address>
Then, open etherdelta.com, and import your MEW account there.
Choose a coin on the list, using upper left button, and import to etherdelta to sell it.
If your coin is not shown in the list, check the first link and copy contract address of a token, then change the URL of etherdelta as for example:
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

in order to sell ERC20 Token first you need to know which exchanger your token is being listed. most ICO token get listed on exchanger after crowdsales while some ICO get listed on exchanger like etherdelta before the end of crowdsales. if your token is listed on etherdelta then you need to import your MEW where you have the token into etherdelta. make sure you have at least 0.002 eth in your wallet because the Gas price will be charge from the account for every transaction  you make  on the etherdelta. then select the token type from the etherdelta menu click on the deposit option in top left corner then input how many token you want to deposit then ones this is done you can click on the sell order to sell the token. ones the transaction is completed your etherdelta account will be credited with the ETH then you can click on withdraw to withdraw the ETH into your MEW.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

If your ERC20 token is listed in some exchangers (like Etherdelta and similar exchangers of altcoins and tokens) you can send it to this exchanger and sell it there, but you need some ETH in your address for the gas fee.
If it is not yet listed in the exchangers, hold it until it get listed.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:05:57 PM

ERC20 token you can easily sell in good exchange https://etherdelta.com but of course firstly this coin added in this exchange then you can sell otherwise you wait for exchange.Many exchange available but etherdelta is easy way for sell.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:30:56 PM

You can trade them on etherdelta.com . As long as the coin is listed there, you're good to go. Most times they are listed here before other exchanges.
As for how to trade them, check tutorial videos on YouTube. They're a little but different from traditional exchanges.

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:31:49 PM

Mainly ERC20 Token can sell in the ether delta exchange. first of all always open your browser in the private in window then open ether delta site and import your account with private key and ether address and you will enter in your account. Ether delta show only that coin in the list which are listed on the site and if you are able to find your coin in the ether delta then it means  you have to add that coin. In that case you have to go the coin list at the end and you will the on option with name of "other" an click it,After that fill the contract address of unlisted coin and coin code name and decimal then ok. this coin will be show in the ether delta and now you can sell your coin at that price which is going at that time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:52:33 PM

You can send them on exchanges where the tokens are listed. Then you can sell them, also mind that you need some transactions fees in order to perform it. And be careful on sending the tokens.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:08:44 PM

find someone foolish enough to buy these and snap their arm off for any micro amounts of real crypto they will exchange with you for them

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:00:48 AM

If you send your own created tokens to etherdelta, whom do you trade with. Is my concern.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:05:47 AM

The best place to sell ERC20 tokens is to sell them on etherdelta, you just have to send your tokens to etherdelta's wallet and than you can place selling order there.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

Yes i am going to reply to you. tokens mosly go to myethwallet so when you go to myetherwallet you can see the tokens. if you do not see the tokens, please go to ethscan. io and see what you recieved , then you can add custom token in myetherwallet

after that ERC20 token you can send to etherdelta mostly use as ED. ERC20 token most compatible with Myetherwallet.  When the prices increase you should sent Etherdelta and sell to ETH.

but before trading you should have atleast .01 eth to trade with ED. every transaction need GAS price thats why.  Mostly tokens can trade in ED. ED is decentralized exchange.

You can link the myether wallet to ED also that also easy. but the thing is thats too much risky

hope you got the answer Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:51:23 AM

are this token vuln?  can someone recover hisd tokens ?

Free palestine
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:57:32 AM

In my personal experience etherdelta seems to be the right place for all sort of erc20 tokens that were developed upon the ethereum smart contract platform. Initially the selling process with etherdelta.com looks bit complicated and once using it gives the ease similar to the trading in other exchanges.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:23:09 AM

Many personal wallet that support ERC20 token like Metamask, MyEtherWallet, Legder Nano . And these only personal wallet , and for exchange that support all ERC20 token is EtherDelta. But if you dont find  your ERC20  token here ,try to add custom first like we do in MyEtherWallet so the ticker symbol will be mention in that exchange. And also we can import MyEtherWallet account to EtherDelta account by import the wallet address and the private key.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:25:41 AM

You can sell it on the market that support these tokens. Go to Coincapmarket.com and searching about the token then choose market, You will see what a market support that token.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: