Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:55:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell ERC20 Tokens ?  (Read 12033 times)
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

To sell your erc20 tokens, you need to find the exchange where the token is listed, you can find that in coinmarketcap, then you register on the exchange, transfer your tokens to the exchange and sell it off.

that summary it exactly on how to sell your erc20 tokens, but you can also sell on decentralized exchanges which i think is preferable because if you have many erc2o tokens, it is obviously that you can't open an account on the whole exchanges, so decentralized exchanges are the better choice

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Bloodseekers

Activity: 747
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help
Before sell token first you must add your ethereum balance because we need ETH to pay transaction fee, after that find the market, which sell that token, Make account there, tranfers your token then sell it. And before listed in major exchange, tokens are usually list in a decentralized exchange like etherdelta. idex and etc
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Just look upon exchange and determine if they are accepting ERC20 tokens. With that, you can sell all of your tokens came from ICO. But I would suggest you that looking for a big exchange is good so that you can trade fastly and easily. Aside from that, you can make a lot of profits in the big exchanges.
BarryBatsBak

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

Just learn how to use ether delta . You can sell any erc20 token there for ethereum. Eth is an internationally accepted token. so you can exchange your ERC20 tokens but you need a gas for a transactions.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

There are so many crypto markets that are open for trading ERC-20 and other standard of digital assets. All you have to do is transfer your ERC-20 tokens from your wallet (e.g. MEW) to that cryptomarket and start trading it there. ERC-20 standard tokens are very famoous nowadays because it's the standard of tokens used by most tokens today.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

To sell your erc20 tokens, you need to find the exchange where the token is listed, you can find that in coinmarketcap, then you register on the exchange, transfer your tokens to the exchange and sell it off.
Most current projects will announce their token exchanges on the channel, but if you have not found any deals, you should look for decentralized exchanges as this is the place to trade them. You can trade safely

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:10:35 AM

First, you have to transfer tokens to exchange on which they launched.  For this process, you should have some ETH balance on your address for transferring gas fees. After transferring tokens to exchange, you can trade or sell them in your desired asset.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

First, you have to transfer tokens to exchange on which they launched.  For this process, you should have some ETH balance on your address for transferring gas fees. After transferring tokens to exchange, you can trade or sell them in your desired asset.
that way is too complicated and takes a long time, you better sell it to your friends by promoting coins that you want to sell on facebook.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:18:31 AM

only in certain markets that support your tokens,
for example you get X tokens, then this X token lists on bittrex,
then you can only sell it on bittrex by making a deposit first and then exchanging it with the available pair

echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

you sell your erc20 tokens the normally way you sell your other tokens, you need to make an account which ever exchange the token is listed then you send your coins there and sell it the normally you sell your bitcoin or any other coin.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

this is really simple you can sell it on market, like if this tokens not in market then you can trade this tokens on etherdelta.

thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help
First: You check whether the ERC20 card is on the exchange list, the way I usually see is to visit the coinmarketcap.com website. Once you identify it, simply download and sell it.
Second: If it is not listed on coinmarketcap.com then you can go to the media channels of the ERC20 card you have to see the information they have on the trading floor list yet?
Third: If you have not listed on any Exchanges then you can sell on the black market
losiva

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

Hi i am seeing in alt coin section there will be stakes distributed and it is asking for Ethereum  address which accepts ERC20 Token . I do understand ERC20 tokens are digital assets . How i can sell these tokens and get ether or other coins ?? Please help

For me if you are doing a lot of bounty then I will advise the best place to sell your erc20 tokens on the decentralized exchanges, you can sell your tokens there without any much problem of signing up and going through KYC which might be rejected
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

First: You check whether the ERC20 card is on the exchange list, the way I usually see is to visit the coinmarketcap.com website. Once you identify it, simply download and sell it.
Second: If it is not listed on coinmarketcap.com then you can go to the media channels of the ERC20 card you have to see the information they have on the trading floor list yet?
Third: If you have not listed on any Exchanges then you can sell on the black market

You are collect, also you can always check decentralized exchanges because they are the first to list the tokens once it is unlocked, I prefer selling on the idex because i am not not required to sign up or do kyc
usantosluu425

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:27:25 AM

there are a lot of choices. You can sell directly to people in need, through the floor of concentration or decentralization.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:25:25 AM

for selling erc20 token, you need to visit forkdelta, etherdelta, idex market or hitbtc. in forkdelta, etherdelta, and idex market, you only need to log in with your mew account, and you can transfer the token to that exchange for selling the tokens. but in hitbtc, you need to send the tokens first from your mew account to hitbtc so you can sell it and this is safer than to log in with your mew account. but be careful when you want to sell at those three sites, always keep your private keys as this is your account in mew wallet and make sure you have gas to make a transaction on forkdelta and etherdelta.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

To sell your coin is not different in other coins the difference is if you will sell your ERC20 Token it has a gas fee. ERC-20 is a technical standard used for smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain for implementing tokens. ERC stands for Ethereum Request for Comment, and 20 is the number that was assigned to this request.
ryanwelmans

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

I have recently been involved in developing a solution for this.
For anyone stuck trying to find and register with multiple exchanges for for lots of different ERC-20 token types... just use http://Ethersweep.com .  

Ethersweep clears and converts the whole wallet to ETH in one go.  

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

That is very simple decision and guide. You can do this by at lest two ways. You can sell your coins through decentralized exchanges (DEX), like Etherdelta, ForkDelta and other. Another way - sell listed on centralized exchanges coins.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

You exchange them in exchanges that the coin will be getting listed on. You could also add it to forkdelta and exchange them for ETHEREUM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: