Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Litecoin  (Read 6354 times)
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

hard to predict LTC,
for. several years,LTC raise up with unpredicted,sometimes very low,sometimes raise up in a day and stable,
in another time LTC price down and need long time to rise up again
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:39:51 PM

What is Best investment in 2017 in Bitcoin or in Litecoin ?

in 2013 Bitcoin was at 1100+ USD and that Time Litecoin was at 80+ USD but than due to crypto market falls Bitcoin falls 1100+ USD to 150+ USD and Litecoin fall 80+ USD to 1+ USD means both are falls around 80% now bitcoin increased upto 500% already in compare of 2014 Price But litecoin increase 400% only so if we considered litecoin increase more 100% in 2017 than litecoin price around 60 USD and if we invest in bitcoin than it is tough to increase bitcoin price 6000 USD in 2017 so according to my suggestion litecoin is best for investment.

Please tell me your opinion what major community says.

you have just listed random numbers without meaning some of which are also wrong.
i believe litecoin will go up but not just because of a series of numbers you listed but because it will be pumped soon enough. and mostly because  it is the clone of bitcoin and since bitcoin does not have any scaling solution implemented yet that gives litecoin, which has already implemented it, an edge.

in the end LTC is not yet adopted like all the rest of the altcoins but it is gaining some momentum again because of bitcoin's situation. and the longer it takes for bitcoin to come up with consensus the more these altcoins will get pumped.
You just nailed it! Litecoin is a mirror image of Bitcoin, making them positively correlated, so that whatever affects Bitcoin most likely goes to affect Litecoin too. However only recently Litecoin had some added advantage and was able to gain more grounds. That however doesn't make it autonomous or a strict competition to Bitcoin, because its pioneer status, community and capitalization remains outstanding and a benchmark .
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:49:06 PM

I think Bitcoin is the best option for you but if you have both, you can choose the two. Both of them have bright future i believe.
You may be right but currently I am seeing that more people are getting interest in bitcoin and more markets are starting the use of bitcoin and it is sure that it will be the next global currency so the future of bitcoin is more bright than any other coin. Better is that to invest in bitcoin.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:54:28 PM

I think Bitcoin is the best option for you but if you have both, you can choose the two. Both of them have bright future i believe.
You may be right but currently I am seeing that more people are getting interest in bitcoin and more markets are starting the use of bitcoin and it is sure that it will be the next global currency so the future of bitcoin is more bright than any other coin. Better is that to invest in bitcoin.
That is a good point to notice that bitcoin is widely adopted my merchants for their business which is making this currency a most successful currency of the world after dollar. It will ensure the higher price of bitcoin in the future so we investors will earn a good profit from it after a wait of some period.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:59:49 PM

I still choose bitcoin, because the reputation of bitcoin was so high also their potential and their value in market were still growing up while litecoin were growing up and had a potential but not high like bitcoin.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:04:13 PM

I choose litecoin because there is chance to become doubles money because of halping block of litecoin
that is my prediction long term Investment in litecoin, for short term Investment in litecoin
 i can get the profit from fluctuation of litecoin's price daily, weekly and monthly.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:57:57 AM

If you are trying to compare this two then you are just looking to an original coin (Bitcoin) and also the copy cat (Litecoin) but if i will choose between of them in a wise and smart way then i will choose litecoin because it is very fast in transactions and low in fees unlike in bitcoin that its network is getting crowded and the network is getting slower so it needs a fork while litecoin is just getting more stabled that is already solving the current issues of bitcoin.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:29:34 AM

I choose both, LTC always follow the price of Bitcoin, but recently I looked the whale and shark control the price of LTC, they want buy it with cheap price before pump to the moon, and look now, after they have bought enough quantity, they create some wave pump 5-10% LTC Wink
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:32:55 AM

I have never used LTC but I have geard a lot about it.
Considering its long term service for many years this one is a trusted coin.
They say getting profit from the movement of it is easy but it seems I cant find a way to do that.
Still I would pick bitcoin where many people are using it and the movements are really huge, the problem is it is just too expensive for many of us unlike those altcoins.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:06:20 AM

Bitcoin vs Litecoins? I think I will go to Bitcoins vs Ethereum
Ethreum go high and high each someone said Ethreum will beat bitcoins well let see

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:20:27 AM

I think ltc has been drowned for so long. For a month, do not leave 1 place for 0.011.
Currently there is a big price spurt. It has risen to 0.0154, equivalent to 38 usd. So maybe it's $ 70 in the coming time is not surprising. =))
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:11:44 AM

I think ltc has been drowned for so long. For a month, do not leave 1 place for 0.011.
Currently there is a big price spurt. It has risen to 0.0154, equivalent to 38 usd. So maybe it's $ 70 in the coming time is not surprising. =))

it is the awakening of the chikun Cheesy
LTC, after the SegWit hype pump dropped down to 0.01BTC price range and has been keeping up there ever since. and as i said multiple times that was a very good sign. and we can now see that has led to another rise. and while everyone is so busy with the highly expensive and already in a bubble ethereum, all the other altcoins such as LTC and so many other small ones are rising like this and giving investors a lot of profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

I think bitcoin is better. Price rising well.
If checked charts - can see that both BTC and LTC is good.
invest 50/50 to boths coins.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:39:27 AM

it is the awakening of the chikun Cheesy
LTC, after the SegWit hype pump dropped down to 0.01BTC price range and has been keeping up there ever since. and as i said multiple times that was a very good sign. and we can now see that has led to another rise. and while everyone is so busy with the highly expensive and already in a bubble ethereum, all the other altcoins such as LTC and so many other small ones are rising like this and giving investors a lot of profit

We shall see if this growth persists

It would be a good sign (in fact, even a telling sign) if Litecoin continues to rise when Bitcoin goes down. One thing is rising along with the latter (even if faster than it), and it is a completely different one if Litecoin would rise despite Bitcoin going down. If this tendency comes to stay, that would essentially mean that Litecoin no longer blindly follows Bitcoin (as it has been most of the time) but now plows on its own, and people are likely moving their wealth from Bitcoin into Litecoin

dady12

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

there is something special about those two coins,as you can see,both coins have almost the same trading volume and right now LTC  have the highest and this is to tell you that LTC have great future ,you won't  regret investing in both coins
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

there is something special about those two coins,as you can see,both coins have almost the same trading volume and right now LTC  have the highest and this is to tell you that LTC have great future ,you won't  regret investing in both coins

Litecoin has made like 50% during the last 24 hours

While Bitcoin kinda looks like stuck in the rut and slowly dragging ahead. Litecoin will likely make 50 dollars per coin tomorrow. Let's hope this is not a regular pump and dump thing (though I'm always ready to buy in whenever the opportunity comes up), and people did actually start to move their coins from the former into the latter (which they should do). I guess the "fair" price should be somewhere in the range of 500 dollars per coin. In short, let's make Litecoin great again!

ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:53:07 PM

I hear a lot of information about the fact that Litecoin is a very promising coin. So far I have not bought this altcoin, but in the near future I will make investments in Litecoin. But this coin will never become a bitcoat competitor

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

Litecoin was the oldest altcoin and its good alternative for transaction for less miners fee. i could not imagine that the price of litecoin before that the price can increase too high.. i have lots of litecoin before but i forgot my password i can even recover my litecoin i like to exchange them all into bitcoin but i can't recover my wallet i earn those litecoin before in faucet and never exchange them,.
Other people who invest in litecoin already making a good profit this year..
Bitcoin will be still a good crypto currency because many site are accepting bitcoin as payment unlike LTC. so i vote for BTC.

Make crypto as your bank.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:05:35 PM

While Bitcoin kinda looks like stuck in the rut and slowly dragging ahead. Litecoin will likely make 50 dollars per coin tomorrow. Let's hope this is not a regular pump and dump thing (though I'm always ready to buy in whenever the opportunity comes up), and people did actually start to move their coins from the former into the latter (which they should do). I guess the "fair" price should be somewhere in the range of 500 dollars per coin. In short, let's make Litecoin great again!

Bitcoin isn't doing much for now because it has gone through a massive roller coaster already. Litecoin is the one that has been severely lagging behind not only Bitcoin, but also various other crypto currencies. Other than that, what justifies Litecoin to be worth $500 according to you? Don't come up with x coin has reached y level, and thus Litecoin should at least be $500....
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:42:08 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 07:53:24 PM by deisik

Bitcoin isn't doing much for now because it has gone through a massive roller coaster already. Litecoin is the one that has been severely lagging behind not only Bitcoin, but also various other crypto currencies. Other than that, what justifies Litecoin to be worth $500 according to you? Don't come up with x coin has reached y level, and thus Litecoin should at least be $500....

My arithmetic is rather simple

And it has nothing to do with what you think I'm going to come up with. I assume that if Bitcoin kicks the bucket after August 1st (or comes close to that), Litecoin is likely going to take its place. But since the amount of litecoins is 4 times greater than bitcoins (21×4=84M), its price should be no less than ~2500/4>500 dollars per coin. Indeed, this is a wild estimate (though it is certainly not a guess), but given that Litecoin is technically superior to Bitcoin, its price should in fact be higher (and this is apart from its fast and cheap transactions)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: