Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Litecoin  (Read 6352 times)
kamotharnn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:38:26 AM

litecoin is almost die, the price go up a little and then go down again, seems like there are no more attraction in litecoin, in the other side bitcoin is on fire, the rising is so fast, the dominance is bigger, the marketcap is getting bigger, so it is an easy choice, bitcoin is the champion
Lite coin where it come from and I don’t think so that no more than 100 people know about it and people are comparing it with the most precious coin in crypto, the popularity is of bitcoin is more than the value of litecoin and investing into lite coin mean attempting suicide and more of it comparison is irrelevant here because bitcoin has more no of user as well as profiting rate so go for bitcoin it is the best option.
Fuck off. Bitcoin does not have anything inside and only the fool invest their money in bitcoin. Those fool dont even care about what bitcoin is and what they can do with bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is high because of those fool. Inside litecoin, there are many things that we need to learn and many of them can bring us a better future
radonec

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:46:18 AM

What is Best investment in 2017 in Bitcoin or in Litecoin ?

in 2013 Bitcoin was at 1100+ USD and that Time Litecoin was at 80+ USD but than due to crypto market falls Bitcoin falls 1100+ USD to 150+ USD and Litecoin fall 80+ USD to 1+ USD means both are falls around 80% now bitcoin increased upto 500% already in compare of 2014 Price But litecoin increase 400% only so if we considered litecoin increase more 100% in 2017 than litecoin price around 60 USD and if we invest in bitcoin than it is tough to increase bitcoin price 6000 USD in 2017 so according to my suggestion litecoin is best for investment.

Please tell me your opinion what major community says.
I see no point in discussing the obvious. The thing is that lightcoin will never be higher than bitcoin, just there are people who like alts very much, and therefore they want to believe it, because the price for buying is much lower. But you can also keep two options for a win game.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:13:19 AM

Well, by the progress which bitcoin reached this day we easily can say that it is better then litecoin. Litecoin added just couple of tens of dollars, meanwhile bitcoin raised 7 times. I think bitcoin was and stays the best coin for investment.

I'm utterly curious what it is

It is either you being a relentless hypocrite or a mentally disturbed fool like the one the dude above talks about. Litecoin rose a few dozen dollars, that's true, but you should look from which price it's started and where it is today. As back as in March this year, it was worth measly 4 dollars per coin and right now it is over 62 dollars per piece. If you have issues with doing simple arithmetic, I can tell you that it makes something like 15 times increase, which is over 2 times more than what Bitcoin did

ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:25:37 PM

What is Best investment in 2017 in Bitcoin or in Litecoin ?

in 2013 Bitcoin was at 1100+ USD and that Time Litecoin was at 80+ USD but than due to crypto market falls Bitcoin falls 1100+ USD to 150+ USD and Litecoin fall 80+ USD to 1+ USD means both are falls around 80% now bitcoin increased upto 500% already in compare of 2014 Price But litecoin increase 400% only so if we considered litecoin increase more 100% in 2017 than litecoin price around 60 USD and if we invest in bitcoin than it is tough to increase bitcoin price 6000 USD in 2017 so according to my suggestion litecoin is best for investment.

Please tell me your opinion what major community says.
I see no point in discussing the obvious. The thing is that lightcoin will never be higher than bitcoin, just there are people who like alts very much, and therefore they want to believe it, because the price for buying is much lower. But you can also keep two options for a win game.
this is was just prediction this is none sense but we know that litecoin are in progress but not all the time and we know that it will never compete for bitcoin because this is far from it.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:43:53 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is more potetial to invest than Litecoin before. But now, after Segwit2x canceled, there are more and more investors who are dissapointed with Bitcoin. They are willing to sell Bitcoin to invest in other coins.
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

Even comparing litecoin to Bitcoin is far far away from reality. There are surely some problems in Bitcoin world which is mostly because of people rather than the system itself. I am sure this will be solved soon and Bitcoin will be stronger than ever. No altcoin can compete with Bitcoin for now. Maybe in far future.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:46:42 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is more potetial to invest than Litecoin before. But now, after Segwit2x canceled, there are more and more investors who are dissapointed with Bitcoin. They are willing to sell Bitcoin to invest in other coins.
Yes others switch into altcoin because of this segwit cancellation but you know others also hold on btc. Same I prefer bitcoin than litecoin because btc is profitable than litecoin. Bitcoin has more advantages and use that is why more has on supports on btc and ofcourse btc is more profitable than ltc.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:56:20 PM

Fuck off. Bitcoin does not have anything inside and only the fool invest their money in bitcoin. Those fool dont even care about what bitcoin is and what they can do with bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is high because of those fool. Inside litecoin, there are many things that we need to learn and many of them can bring us a better future
If you consider bitcoin investment as a fools investment then you should start considering every crypto currency investment like that as there is nothing special about litecoin either as it is simply a bitcoin clone and when that coin start having the number of transactions bitcoin has at the moment ,the scalability issue starts,so think before you talk .
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:57:45 PM

Even comparing litecoin to Bitcoin is far far away from reality. There are surely some problems in Bitcoin world which is mostly because of people rather than the system itself. I am sure this will be solved soon and Bitcoin will be stronger than ever. No altcoin can compete with Bitcoin for now. Maybe in far future.

I like both, LTC BTC for holding a trading. BTC for long term.

I just sold some LTC when the price hit my targets. It took a couple of weeks.

Will do the same with some ETH as it rises and BTC drops some more.

Small gains add up to more BTC in the long term. (One of the really strong points for BTC)

BTC might be having some problems but is seeming stronger as the growing pains are addressed.

I like XMR also but sold at the last pump, will buy some more when the next valley appears.
Problem with XMR seems to be with wallets peculiarity.
BTC, LTC, ETH, much easier to use right now.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:58:09 PM

I think it is far from comparison between Bitcoin and Litecoin. Though Litecoin had its days before when it was really something and its price was high but now it seems like it is left out. And Bitcoins price is far from Litecoins price now so I really don’t see anything that needs to be compared of between both.
degaga15

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:00:35 AM

I think bitcoin has reached the limit of the maximum price and now has started to decline due to other coins, while litecoin is a long development but until now continues to increase. so investing in bitcoin for now there is likely to be a loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: