Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex either lost, Stole My Ethereum?  (Read 512 times)
ToTheMoon888 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:56:57 PM

Attempted to make an ethereum deposit into Poloniex.  
It never came.
On etherscan it reads " Warning!  Error encountered during contract execution (Out of Gas). " 
I never received my my ethereum back and it's been over 24 hours.  

I made the deposit from a Ledger Nano S.  The coins were mined...

I would appreciate some help.
ToTheMoon888 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

Ok, after looking at my etherscan.io and adding all the transactions and mining deposits, it appears that the ethereum never went anywhere.  

It's just confusing because on my ledger nano s it has a minus in front of the eth transaction to poloniex and there isn't a plus coming back to me to reflect a refund.  

I apologize for the drama.  

Mods feel free to delete these posts.  
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:13:05 PM

Lol, of course there will be no notification for your ETH returning back, because there is no transaction has been made for the returning ETH, your transaction just run out of gas so your transaction has been made but does not success, basically the amount you wanted to deposit only came back to you which means there will be no transaction for your ETH returning back.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

MonkeyBusiness

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:08:45 AM

I have the same problem, i didnt recieve my ETH deposit and waiting now for 11 days. I dont know what to do, they dont answer on e-mail, tickets.
MonkeyBusiness

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

I send ETH to Poloniex from OKCoin, right now I checked my account on OKCoin and they refund me money. It was their fault, because they wrote address with CAPS.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:13:09 PM

I have the same problem, i didnt recieve my ETH deposit and waiting now for 11 days. I dont know what to do, they dont answer on e-mail, tickets.
I send ETH to Poloniex from OKCoin, right now I checked my account on OKCoin and they refund me money. It was their fault, because they wrote address with CAPS.

Again poloinex has nothing to do with the execution of your transaction, if the transaction is ongoing and a problem occur during the mining then your ETH did not successfully transfer to poloinex so your poloinex account did not recieve any, please be knowlegable about things before trying to trade in exchange sites because trading is not like gambling its more complicated than you think, gather some information its for your own sake.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: