Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
log1k

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:21:08 AM

Get amongst it everyone; dust off those old GPU's for scrypt-n!

Compcoin pool

host: stratum+tcp://54.191.214.123:3333
user: your compcoin wallet address (exchange is fine)
pass: x

fee: 0% !

Vardiff starts 16 (min 4)

With blocks worth $60+ each, you'd have to be foolish not to take part!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:39:24 AM

does anyone have a link to a windows wallet ?
since the wallet seems to not exist ...
  ..... im actually a bit offended by the fact id like to check the coin out but cant find a wallet for it , you guys never supplied a link or anything .... i even found an article on your website quoting "anyone who gets the wallet can participate" but WHERE IS THE WALLET ?
would i be correct in saying you have to be an ico investor to even have one?    if so how stupid .......good luck trying to sell a coin people cant even get a wallet for if they try lol

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

dev . you are here
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

well &^% this coin lol , mined by a few insiders who have the wallet while noone else can even get it ... 1st thing i wanna do when investing in a coin is get me a wallet .. STEP 1...not even as a miner

24 hours since my question regarding the wallet and no reply .......this actually is shadey as fuck lol

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:15:43 AM

well &^% this coin lol , mined by a few insiders who have the wallet while noone else can even get it ... 1st thing i wanna do when investing in a coin is get me a wallet .. STEP 1...not even as a miner

24 hours since my question regarding the wallet and no reply .......this actually is shadey as fuck lol

it's dead here... i came also to check whats up with this coin...but see nothing. Undecided

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
swedenrt

Activity: 79

feeldiam

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:22:45 PM

lol...is any one is working for this coin here?

Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

I have lost 90% completely insane!!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:17:20 PM

These are the types of ICO's we need to stay away from. Hopefully DEVS are busy working on the project, otherwise there sailing down the Persian gulf by now eating caviar.

Campaign Manager (2018)
cdomenech

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

I have lost 90% completely insane!!

I have already seen it several times this year, with BNT, POLYBUS now CMP, lesson of the year, never invest in a currency that is worth more than 3 $ is high risk, if it is worth 5 $ is lost, if it is worth 10 $ as polybus and CMP is an insane loss, nobody likes expensive coins less if they have no project I think.

If you want to see safe profits the currency should be worth $ 0.7 in an ico but it should be so good for that such as MGO, it cost 0.75$ and in exchange were in 3$ once, that meaning that was a good invesment.

Lesson: never invest in a coin major to 0.75$ in an ico.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:43:34 AM

Get amongst it everyone; dust off those old GPU's for scrypt-n!

Compcoin pool

host: stratum+tcp://54.191.214.123:3333
user: your compcoin wallet address (exchange is fine)
pass: x

fee: 0% !

Vardiff starts 16 (min 4)

With blocks worth $60+ each, you'd have to be foolish not to take part!

How exactly do you mine this?  What software do you need to install?  I have AMD cards
Telescopium

Activity: 242

Diamond good coin

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

Today on the crypto currency market is very much a Scam, be vigilant and invest only in time-tested coins  Wink

Jeantheboy

Activity: 72

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:08:17 PM

does anyone have a link to a windows wallet ?
since the wallet seems to not exist ...
  ..... im actually a bit offended by the fact id like to check the coin out but cant find a wallet for it , you guys never supplied a link or anything .... i even found an article on your website quoting "anyone who gets the wallet can participate" but WHERE IS THE WALLET ?
would i be correct in saying you have to be an ico investor to even have one?    if so how stupid .......good luck trying to sell a coin people cant even get a wallet for if they try lol

Hi,
if you want to store CMP you can use Coinomi, HD multicoin wallet for Android. In case you want to use the wallet on Mac or Win, just install the Android emulator Bluestack, download the Coinomi apk and install on your desktop computer.

I was interested in this coin, so I tried to get in touch with the company behind it. I asked some questions but had no answer. What I know now is that the ICO price was 15 USD per coin. Actually, I guess one can still purchase CMP coins from them on their homely and uninformative website. Crazy! After one week on the market, it is now less than a dollar.

Hey, I am curious about your Bitcointalk signature. Is it true that on Bter coins disappear? What's going on there?

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10262180
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:47:15 PM

Sitting at under 90 cents right now. Is anyone buying this crap?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Jeantheboy

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:39:08 AM

While doing my due diligence, the people behind the "project" had nothing to say: questions remained unanswered. I actually had my answers: nothing.
From 15 USD per coin at the ICO and still now to 1.40 USD at the moment is literally incredible! It is real. I don't even know how this initiative would work: after acquiring 10000 USD of CMP tokens, you should be entitled to receive a stick to securely hold your coins and benefit from the AI based trading features they boast of in the white paper.

Use Binance for day trading, and for buying-and-holding blockchain assets. Exchange fee is only 0.1%.
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:00:35 AM

While doing my due diligence, the people behind the "project" had nothing to say: questions remained unanswered. I actually had my answers: nothing.
From 15 USD per coin at the ICO and still now to 1.40 USD at the moment is literally incredible! It is real. I don't even know how this initiative would work: after acquiring 10000 USD of CMP tokens, you should be entitled to receive a stick to securely hold your coins and benefit from the AI based trading features they boast of in the white paper.

Wonder how many more of these ICO scams we'll see.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Telescopium

Activity: 242

Diamond good coin

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:06:09 AM

Oh sorry, I did not consider that this coin is drowning faster than the ax thrown into the water  Grin

Jimm0912

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:03:32 PM

Enough.

Here is the facts:

1) 7 Years in development

2) Team of hardworking and experienced developers

3) History of poor communication to the public

The devs release updates to this project, on average, every few months

It only been like 2 months since the ICO.

The devs don't really care about the price of the coin right now, they are just focusing on work.

I mean, look at their team. 3 guys, and none of them are community managers. They are probably in the process of hiring some with the ICO money right now.

They have not updated us on the recent progress, but will in the upcoming weeks/months. Be patient, have optimism.

I know a lot of people are posting negative things because they want the coin price to go down. They are buying as many as they can when people dump. Then they will profit big time.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:45:59 AM

I have studied the website. The people in charge.

This project is not a lightweight project. This is a big promising project with amazing potential.

If this project succeeds it will a billion dollar worth piece of software.

The team got it together. A lot of big things are going to come.

Get in now while you can.
Jeantheboy

I love argumentation.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:08:52 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 04:40:36 AM by Jeantheboy

I have studied the website. The people in charge.

This project is not a lightweight project. This is a big promising project with amazing potential.

If this project succeeds it will a billion dollar worth piece of software.

The team got it together. A lot of big things are going to come.

Get in now while you can.

I would like to agree, but I can't. Since the ICO price per coin was definitely high, I was uncertain, and after receiving silence from the people behind it, I decided to step back and forget about it. Too mysterious. I had an email exchange with the president, but he didn't give me any substantial information.
I'm interested in AI trading. BUT, hey, no presence. I wanted to know about their connection with Altredo, a shady trading blackbox firm. Nothing. The pitch at SeedRamp is not convincing even because this venture capital firm doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about crypto.
Find here the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8gCO2aHBT0

I would like to believe in this project, but who created it believes that it's not important to be communicative about it.
Too bad.

Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:20:07 AM

Seems like a scam, dump now while you can. No updates anywhere.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: