Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
mehrdad2020

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

Wallet Maintenance is for CMP and the market is Paused in cryptopia.

How long does it take to get out of this position?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dipi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

Why Market Paused CMP  in cryptopia?!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry Undecided Undecided Undecided
coinliferr321

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 05:02:40 AM by coinliferr321

Quick updates on Cryptopia, the new web wallet, and NFA approval.

• Cryptopia is only briefly in maintenance mode; the updated source code was sent to them today. Trading will resume shortly.
  • The web wallet development is still underway; release was scheduled for early Jan. but due to unforeseen circumstances there's a delay. Shouldn't take much longer regardless. (Side Note: if you're a blockchain developer or you know one, CompCoin is currently hiring. PM me to followup with that.)
  • The NFA came back with what we're expecting to be the last round of revisions. For context, this is the ninth iteration and CompCoin is the first cryptocurrency to go through this process. That said, we're told that it's close and the approval process is almost complete - after which, trading will be available to non-accredited investors.

Thank you to those who've reached out with interest in earning bonus CMP with the launch of our new CompCoin project. I sincerely appreciate your interest and I haven't forgotten about you. I will be following up with details regarding that announcement soon.

Lastly, I'm going to share some very exciting news.

Fintech Investment Group, the company that created the CompCoin algorithms, is developing a new CompCoin product.

Here's the idea behind it: many private investors, particularly larger ones, want to hold a portfolio of cryptocurrency but don't know how to go through the process of acquiring it, i.e. signing up for different exchanges, verifying accounts, converting fiat, choosing coins, maintaining wallet security, etc.

People want to buy a portfolio of diversified cryptocurrency in one click. Soon, with CompCoin, they'll be able to do that.

People will be able to access the investment platform and authorize Fintech Investment Group to trade on their behalf. Using CompCoin, they can then select a pre-weighted portfolio from a variety of options with different motifs and exposure to different segments within the crypto markets. Next, they download their own private keys for safe keeping and reupload that file when they're ready to sell.

It's a turnkey investment management product that offers prepackaged coin portfolios to that large percentage of potential investors who don't know how to get skin in the game. This is revolutionary. And it's likely to be a huge price mover for CMP as these portfolios can only be purchased using CompCoin.

I know it's frustrating to be dealing with a tech team that has ambitious deadlines and is struggling to meet them. Believe me, I understand. It's important to realize that we're still so early in the tokenization aspect of this project - look at where CompCoin is in comparison to the vast majority of ICOs on the market that don't even have a line of code yet. Once the few remaining loose ends are tied up - and we have access to trading, exchanging, staking, and mining - the price will more accurately reflect the value of this asset. When that happens, you'd better hold onto your seats. We've already gotten a taste of that price movement as the entire order book on Cryptopia was bought out a couple days ago. This was following an investor seminar Alan hosted in North Carolina. There's a lot happening behind the scenes.

CompCoin is different than every other digital asset; the value will be proven and it's price will rise. We're in the middle of a market correction right now, and make no mistake, money will be consolidated into coins that have tangible value. Tokenized, enterprise-grade products will rise to the top.

I've got a couple more exciting things to share but will be back soon with that news. Please PM me if I didn't answer your question or address your concern. Several people have sent messages expressing their appreciation for these updates. Thank you for that. I'm here for you guys. We're a community. We're all in this together. We are going to the moon.

Until then, just sit back and try to enjoy the ride - bumpy though it may be.
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:57:08 AM

This was an extremely valued coin and has amazing potential
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

lets see how this develops in time and after the bounty begging hounds are done flooding the thread
action711

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

What's the holdup with the wallet maintenance please? Trading has been disabled for days.....
dipi

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

What's the holdup with the wallet maintenance please? Trading has been disabled for days.....

My question...
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 10:38:25 AM by kevingreen

Compcoin  is a project With a Great potentials. But the Dev Team have to improve in their communication With the investors. The first announcement on Coinmarketcap about Cryptopia was made on 29 Dec till date no update this will not speak well of the Dev. So, pls, update regularly.
hidden_03

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

Nobody knows when this market opens?
Cryptopia does not answer my Tickets Embarrassed Embarrassed
Mrmkaplan

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

Yo Coinliferr321, I haven't been able to trade with my CMP since the movement to Cryptopia!  Angry So I don't know what the hell you mean by "briefly" in maintenance mode! This is unacceptable!... Not being able to trade or use the coin for ART AI makes it absolutely worthless.  I suggest Compcoin get thier act together quickly before SEC comes knocking on their Deland, FL doors.
action711

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:06:14 AM

The market is open, coin is rising rapidly!
cryptoross

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:11:55 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 01:21:59 AM by cryptoross

COMPCOIN IS  A SCAM SITCOIN! A'm from Jacksonville,Florida one our drive from compcoin official address. NOBODY here avare about this project! It is typical pop up SCAM ! Only one  New Zealand Exchange( criptopia) no any US or another exchange make it really suspicious! No responses from DEV team as it not exist except couple smart guys Smiley BE AWARE They will pop-up coin and drop pre-mined so live all empty handed ! They not even able to make site! There no clear info, half of paje is just nice picture without any necessary information, works only for newbies in crypto.
Why they "Artificial intelligence" can't perform simple task any crypto need first- place this coin on real market just 2-3 even small exchanges? 6 months no any movement only popup ads in coinmarketcup ! who need coin will be unable to sale anywhere if cryptopia delist it where you go!?
bitshitz

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:18:55 AM

first, you do not write like you are from Jax..... second I use bittrex-yobit-htbtc-cryptopia-stocks.ex and I prefer to trade cryptopia markets when I can.

I cant figure out what your beef is with this coin but if their trading algorithms work the software seems pretty cheap to me.  I do not hold any coins, was just reading about them.  I just bought 10 coins because the project looks interesting and it's worth a gamble.  I trade commodities now and I am interested to try the software.  Trading software is EXPENSIVE, and if it works is priceless.
sdev84

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

Quick updates on Cryptopia, the new web wallet, and NFA approval.

• Cryptopia is only briefly in maintenance mode; the updated source code was sent to them today. Trading will resume shortly.
  • The web wallet development is still underway; release was scheduled for early Jan. but due to unforeseen circumstances there's a delay. Shouldn't take much longer regardless.........................

I am not able to send my coins to cryptopia wallet. Will you be able to start a telegram / slack group ? It will give us more confidence in this coin.

I have also send a mail to the comp coin help email..
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

I'm not sure what's up with this coin but I was interested in buying when it was at nova for a dollar. Today I saw the price spike and realise it even passed ATH of aprox 15 dollars. Pretty impressive for a coin that has nothing and hasn't updated anything for a while. Beware of what will happen next after this spike.
tabach133

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

Wrote in support of compcoin, with a request to comment why so long there are no news and updates. And wrote in support of NFA, with the question of whether or not compcoin will receive a license in the near future from this organization, I'm waiting for an answer ...
favorcoins

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

Coinifer,

appreciate any update on CMP or on ART ?

Thank you,

Favorcoins
favorcoins

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

Volume on CMP seems t be still low...waiting for a breakout as soon as the new ART system is announced
tabach133

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

Someone from the USA call the office of compcoin, and ask what news or updates.
favorcoins

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

still waiting on update on the new wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: