Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:34:33 AM

I think the project that focuses on investing and capital growth, will have little difficulty in promotion, I'm also not so sure this project will grow quickly, I do not see the roadmap of this project, I hope you guys have a good plan for this project, I see you guys are a professional team, hopefully run well and good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dailycooltricks

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:38:33 AM

So, not sure if i have been scammed as a pump and dump or its going somewhere, but how the hell do we sell out of this coin?

Lack of Dev updates are doing me a concern! Angry

True that , bought it for ICO price and now I am in huge loss
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:46:32 AM

So, not sure if i have been scammed as a pump and dump or its going somewhere, but how the hell do we sell out of this coin?

Lack of Dev updates are doing me a concern! Angry

True that , bought it for ICO price and now I am in huge loss

good luck ,hope dev will say something
coinliferr321

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:54:39 AM

I've personally been in touch with the founder, Alan Friedland. They're working on a lot right now; it's probably one of the furthest things from a scam when it comes to cryptocurrency - there's two companies here; Fintech Investment Group created the algorithmic trading that's been around for 8 years, then it was tokenized as a way to sell access to retail investors who usually would not have access to top tier trading algos. That token is CompCoin. It's a software license for artificial intelligence that trades USD/EUR and has so far shown some pretty impressive returns in backtesting and 99% correlation with real-time trades. It's the only token that actually generates earnings from outside the ecosystem - via profits from the automatic trades.

I can't share too much but I'm willing to disclose that there is a concerted effort on behalf of some members of the community - WHO ARE NOT PART OF THE COMPCOIN TEAM - to suppress the price of CMP. The dev team is working around the clock right now to counter these efforts so they can get back to working on the business. Now I don't know for sure, but that's my guess why there have been no updates.

I understand my reputation here isn't enough for people to take my word at face value, but I figured I'd share what I know. There's real money behind this project and they're busy working on a lot of things. They have over 1800 algos right now; they're testing with different pricing models that can be used to trade commodities, stocks, bonds, treasuries, any financial market. They're working with other brokerages to offer the software to their clients via affiliate relationships. There's so much more too that I really can't say.

Just know that the project has been in development 8 years. It's been on the exchange less than a month. They're well funded and have a leadership team with a track record. This is not vaporware. These are not anonymous people. You could find the founder's phone number right now and call him, he'd probably pick up too even though it's almost midnight where he is.

I will let them know that people are worried, concerned about the lack of communication and wanting verification that this is the real deal. Expect an update soon.
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:10:12 PM

I've personally been in touch with the founder, Alan Friedland. They're working on a lot right now; it's probably one of the furthest things from a scam when it comes to cryptocurrency - there's two companies here; Fintech Investment Group created the algorithmic trading that's been around for 8 years, then it was tokenized as a way to sell access to retail investors who usually would not have access to top tier trading algos. That token is CompCoin. It's a software license for artificial intelligence that trades USD/EUR and has so far shown some pretty impressive returns in backtesting and 99% correlation with real-time trades. It's the only token that actually generates earnings from outside the ecosystem - via profits from the automatic trades.

I can't share too much but I'm willing to disclose that there is a concerted effort on behalf of some members of the community - WHO ARE NOT PART OF THE COMPCOIN TEAM - to suppress the price of CMP. The dev team is working around the clock right now to counter these efforts so they can get back to working on the business. Now I don't know for sure, but that's my guess why there have been no updates.

I understand my reputation here isn't enough for people to take my word at face value, but I figured I'd share what I know. There's real money behind this project and they're busy working on a lot of things. They have over 1800 algos right now; they're testing with different pricing models that can be used to trade commodities, stocks, bonds, treasuries, any financial market. They're working with other brokerages to offer the software to their clients via affiliate relationships. There's so much more too that I really can't say.

Just know that the project has been in development 8 years. It's been on the exchange less than a month. They're well funded and have a leadership team with a track record. This is not vaporware. These are not anonymous people. You could find the founder's phone number right now and call him, he'd probably pick up too even though it's almost midnight where he is.

I will let them know that people are worried, concerned about the lack of communication and wanting verification that this is the real deal. Expect an update soon.

Sorry, could you point to any of those efforts? 
I couldn't  find any, no Facebook, no Twitter, no posts in this thread, no road map, the desktop wallet has polled from the site and they don't have a direct communication channel (slack, telegram etc).

If they really aren't in the Maldives, a direct message will help, they already have the money, if they really think that can create value for that kind of price they need to give some reassurance to your long time investors for avoid them to worry and dump the coins as well

If the project is legit,  the dumpers are doing a favor to allow new blood into the project.

Cheers
 MC
Jimm0912

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:27:34 PM

As I have said before, I believe the project is continuing and still in-progress.

I doubt the creators are abandoning ship right after the ICO. Especially since they released their personal details, such as names.

I am thankful for the dumps, like other because we were able to get in at a cheap rate.

I trust coinliferr321. The project has been going on for 8 years, like I said in previous posts. The team is bad at communication and very busy. They need to hire social media managers and community managers to release progress updates and developments.
ronminer

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

As I have said before, I believe the project is continuing and still in-progress.

I doubt the creators are abandoning ship right after the ICO. Especially since they released their personal details, such as names.

I am thankful for the dumps, like other because we were able to get in at a cheap rate.

I trust coinliferr321. The project has been going on for 8 years, like I said in previous posts. The team is bad at communication and very busy. They need to hire social media managers and community managers to release progress updates and developments.

Okay  im a newbie poster, but this is just illogicality  wrong on to  many levels....
you guys understand, and if anyone follows me please back me up,, i apologize  in advance if someone else brought this up. but the theory is sound. 

If your software worked perfectly, you do understand that everyone using it  has  no  advantage over the others that  use it.
If it was fully adopted by everyone it would stop working and  your company would  go out of business?---->
If everyone used the same strategy, the market would flat-line.   
coinliferr321

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:39:45 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 08:36:57 AM by coinliferr321

I couldn't  find any, no Facebook, no Twitter, no posts in this thread, no road map, the desktop wallet has polled from the site and they don't have a direct communication channel (slack, telegram etc).

If they really aren't in the Maldives, a direct message will help, they already have the money, if they really think that can create value for that kind of price they need to give some reassurance to your long time investors for avoid them to worry and dump the coins as well

If the project is legit,  the dumpers are doing a favor to allow new blood into the project.

Cheers
 MC

What I said was information I learned from my personal conversations with the founder. See, here's what you've got to realize. A large majority of this recent wave of ICOs are designed, marketed, and deployed by people who want to cash in on the ICO frenzy - that's not the case with CompCoin - hence CompCoin hasn't had the level of communication (via Slack, Telegram, forum presence, etc.) that we see with these ICOs peddling vaporware. For most of those ICOs, their presence is all they have to sell, other than a dream, idea, roadmap, etc.

Want to know why there is no roadmap for the CompCoin or ART software development?

The software already exists.

That's what most people don't get here. Fintech Investment Group, that created the algos tokenized into CMP, is A REGISTERED FINANCIAL ADVISOR. You can pull their records. I don't know where you got Maldives from, Alan lives on the east coast.

And in regards to CompCoin not officially communicating the situation I mentioned previously, that's because they want it to stop. They don't want any more malicious actors. Hence they pulled wallets. That's what they're working on. Being busy is no excuse, but that's why I'm telling people as much as I know about the situation. Alan randomly stumbled upon my business, we talked a lot and he told me about what's happening to CMP.

Guys, they're fucking livid about what's going on with the price. They have the investors' best interests in mind - you better believe it. We all win together. Again, it's no excuse for not communicating but when the house is on fire you put it out - you don't stop and talk about it. They've got some lessons to learn in community management and they might learn it the hard way if people lose confidence for no reason, but again, CMP has been listed for what, less than two weeks on some nothing exchange with no volume. It's easy to dump on that market and push a coin with 11BTC max trading volume per day down 15 fold in a few sessions.

Again, I want to reiterate, I don't see any of this as an excuse for lacking communication with their community. They need to have more of a presence.

I haven't shared the message yet, haven't had the chance to myself, but I'm expecting to have another conversation with him soon and I'll let him know - on behalf of all of us here - that they've got to step up the communication.
coinliferr321

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:02:18 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 10:12:51 AM by coinliferr321

Okay  im a newbie poster, but this is just illogicality  wrong on to  many levels....
you guys understand, and if anyone follows me please back me up,, i apologize  in advance if someone else brought this up. but the theory is sound.  

If your software worked perfectly, you do understand that everyone using it  has  no  advantage over the others that  use it.
If it was fully adopted by everyone it would stop working and  your company would  go out of business?---->
If everyone used the same strategy, the market would flat-line.  

I understand what you're saying. But at least three of your premises are unsound and reveal a fundamental lack of understanding of CompCoin and of trading financial instruments on global markets.

You said "if it was fully adopted by everyone it would stop working and your company would go out of business."

So your idea is basically that if it made money, everyone trading USD/EUR would buy it, then it wouldn't work because we'd all have the same positions, so therefore it can't exist/doesn't work.

Do you even realize what this would entail? USD/EUR is the largest financial market in the world. You think the algo can't find someone on the other side of your trade for a couple hundred bucks in a multi-trillion dollar market? And the reason you think so is because everyone would own the software if it worked?

First of all, if that were the case, we'd all be millionaires from every single USD/EUR trader trying to buy CMP - so what's your point?

Also, it's impossible.

Why? Keep in mind there will only be 10MM ever minted; they expire due to fees at a rate of .5% per quarter (2% per year deflation). So in any case, everyone can't have them. There's a limited, deflationary supply and a minimum requirement to get access (you can't get the algos for 0.1 CMP) - hence your flawed premises.

Moreover, each token only trades up to $500. So with 10,000,000 CMP: only $5 Billion - at most, when all coins are minted by 2020 - can ever be traded by CompCoin, within the $5.3 Trillion PER DAY Forex market.

And what about the other financial instruments and markets that will become available, each with their own multi-trillion dollar market caps? Pretty soon we're looking at a situation where CMP algos can trade most financial markets. Yet no more CMP will be created after that 10MM.

So please explain how $5B in CMP controlled capital won't find liquidity among a $5.3 Trillion market, let alone when CMP is spread amongst all of the global financial markets that the ART platform will eventually include.

What predictive technology do you think Goldman Sachs trades with - and every other investment bank, hedge fund, trading desk, etc.? They use proprietary, top tier machine learning. Bayesian theory - the probability models that the algos are built on - has been around since the 1700's and has been applied to finance through computational sciences since the 1980's. The whole point of CMP is to democratize access to top tier machine learning algos through the distribution mechanisms afforded by tokenized software licenses. You're kidding yourself if you think it can't work.
maxocoin

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:37:29 AM

I couldn't  find any, no Facebook, no Twitter, no posts in this thread, no road map, the desktop wallet has polled from the site and they don't have a direct communication channel (slack, telegram etc).

If the project is legit,  the dumpers are doing a favor to allow new blood into the project.

Cheers
 MC

What I said was information I learned from my personal conversations with the founder. See, here's what you've got to realize. A large majority of this recent wave of ICOs are designed, marketed, and deployed by people who want to cash in on the ICO frenzy - that's not the case with CompCoin - hence CompCoin hasn't had the level of communication (via Slack, Telegram, forum presence, etc.) that we see with these ICOs peddling vaporware. For most of those ICOs, their presence is all they have to sell, other than a dream, idea, roadmap, etc.

Want to know why there is no roadmap for the CompCoin or ART software development?

The software already exists.

That's what most people don't get here. Fintech Investment Group, that created the algos tokenized into CMP, is A REGISTERED FINANCIAL ADVISOR. You can pull their records. I don't know where you got Maldives from, Alan lives on the east coast.

And in regards to CompCoin not officially communicating the situation I mentioned previously, that's because they want it to stop. They don't want any more malicious actors. Hence they pulled wallets. That's what they're working on. Being busy is no excuse, but that's why I'm telling people as much as I know about the situation. Alan randomly stumbled upon my business, we talked a lot and he told me about what's happening to CMP.

Guys, they're fucking livid about what's going on with the price. They have the investors' best interests in mind - you better believe it. We all win together. Again, it's no excuse for not communicating but when the house is on fire you put it out - you don't stop and talk about it. They've got some lessons to learn in community management and they might learn it the hard way if people lose confidence for no reason, but again, CMP has been listed for what, less than two weeks on some nothing exchange with no volume. It's easy to dump on that market and push a coin with 11BTC max trading volume per day down 15 fold in a few sessions.

Again, I want to reiterate, I don't see any of this as an excuse for lacking communication with their community. They need to have more of a presence.

I haven't shared the message yet, haven't had the chance to myself, but I'm expecting to have another conversation with him soon and I'll let him know - on behalf of all of us here - that they've got to step up the communication.

Maybe ART exists, but I'm not so sure about the software  that will allow us to "invest using ART's intelligence", if it does, why can't we use it?

About the current price, it is not relevant if there is a sound long term strategy behind.
The best course of action for correct that situation will be a message along:, "that is our plan, by that date you will be able to use ART". That will make the people that believe in the project to hold their coins of even double down taking advantage of the prices.

If they hide like that at the first bump in the road... you start to loose faith and that is very hard to recover...

Cheers
  MC

PS: I want to believe... please give me a sign
coinliferr321

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:31:05 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 04:48:02 AM by coinliferr321

Spoke today. Should be some official communication soon.

MC you said, "Maybe ART exists, but I'm not so sure about the software that will allow us to 'invest using ART's intelligence', if it does, why can't we use it? "

It's not two different programs. The software integrates with your brokerage account. You don't need to be "allowed," it's an add-on program that links to, for example, your MetaTrader 4 account - or whatever other brokerage.

Why can't you trade with it right now this second?

As they are registered with the NATIONAL FUTURES ASSOCIATION - they obviously must adhere to those requirements, which includes submitting risk disclosure documents annually. Apparently the documents have been submitted and are pending approval. I've been told that trading will be open very soon - and that the results, historically as well as recently, are incredible - with up to 100% returns.

Now compare that to other ICOs that have roadmaps with no actual code written yet. Here we're two weeks out from having been listed on an exchange and already they're about to release into the wild. Told you guys, this is going to be huge.

By the way, here's some MORE news for you - take it as a "sign," call it what you want, but when it happens this post will be proof that I'm not bullshitting.

A new website is currently in development. It will include actual results from live trades, examples of what the algos do, etc. Going to be a major step up.

You heard it here first.
delarey

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:53:02 AM

Be careful with this one guys. Source removed from github. https://github.com/lodyagin/compcoin
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:57:58 AM

Two days ago I joined the company's Bounty participation in Recoin, received 50,000 tokens as a reward. It is profitable for investments in my opinion.
kodachrome-eu

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:34:39 PM

This is going to seem silly.. but where are the tokens stored? I have my notes on my password and name, amount donated but I just cannot remember what site or service is actually holding the CMP token!?
maxocoin

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:13:12 AM

This is going to seem silly.. but where are the tokens stored? I have my notes on my password and name, amount donated but I just cannot remember what site or service is actually holding the CMP token!?

Hi,

You should have them at https://ico.compcoin.com/

Cheers
 MC

PS: Another week without news :-(
darkistorrik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:52:32 AM

I do not want to upset you guys, but they're scammers. They have several similar projects (with the correspondence in the mail they themselves are confused in them). Who are interested write me personally. (I do not post it here because my personal data is present in the correspondence). There are screenshots and all correspondence in the mail. Only if you write to me, I ask you not to spread it in the public domain, send it to friends and colleagues normally.

I am still alive.
coinliferr321

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:29:48 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 08:21:14 PM by coinliferr321

I do not want to upset you guys, but they're scammers. They have several similar projects (with the correspondence in the mail they themselves are confused in them). Who are interested write me personally. (I do not post it here because my personal data is present in the correspondence). There are screenshots and all correspondence in the mail. Only if you write to me, I ask you not to spread it in the public domain, send it to friends and colleagues normally.

I'd like to see the screenshots. Please PM me.
coinliferr321

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:44:36 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 10:03:49 PM by coinliferr321

Okay guys, I'm still waiting to see these supposed screenshots. Sounds like FUD to me.

In the meantime, I've got some news:

- The team has been working hard on a solution to fight back against these price suppression efforts and there's been a breakthrough.

- We can expect action around the middle of next week - the sole purpose of which will be to secure the network, coin, and community, from these malicious efforts. Once that fix is in place - again, before the end of next week - we can expect tremendous volume and price movement; mark my words.

- They've hired an outside party to audit the algorithm - which means we get to see independently verified trading results soon.

- Live trading may be available now if you contact them directly.

- They've got an interview on CNN coming up in the next couple weeks - which obviously is awesome publicity and will likely have a positive impact on volume and price as well.

- Several large buyers are interested in acquiring significant positions in CMP but have been told to wait until this whole debacle is sorted out. My guess is, once these guys get in, the price corrects upward in a big way.

Also, once everything is sorted next week, they're releasing a statement which I assume will explain everything I've just told you.

Oh, and if you want to see screenshots that actually shed light on this situation - PM me. I just got access to some interesting data that, for anyone even somewhat familiar with blockchains, should be a pretty clear indication of what's going on and what they're doing about it.

Anyways, darkistorrik - I'll ask again, show me what you got. I doubt it's as damning as you made it sound. Bet it's them trying to keep this shitty situation under wraps and not knowing how to handle community inquiries; probably more a testament to their lack of community management experience than anything. But we'll see. I'll update you guys if he ever sends anything.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:23:32 PM

Is it possible to mine this coin?
maxocoin

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:34:00 AM

Okay guys, I'm still waiting to see these supposed screenshots. Sounds like FUD to me.

In the meantime, I've got some news:

- The team has been working hard on a solution to fight back against these price suppression efforts and there's been a breakthrough.

Who cares about the price???  If you deliver in 3-4 months it will be up where it should be.
The best thing to keep your investors is communication and transparency...   And that is not happening at all !!!!
Are they trying to depress the coin and will be able to re-buy them on the cheap???

MC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: