Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange  (Read 74798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:21:15 AM

Hi!)
I appeal to you for information and help !!!
Congratulations, successful completion of ICO
Tokens on purses and already on the lists for trading on stock exchanges
Everything is fine, but there is one BUT !!!
The program of bonuses in social networks was DEAD in all senses of the word
The Bounty cabinet is still in limbo As with our Facebook page = Pending; Facebook = Pending
The costs of tokens for social networks do not match the amount claimed by the project administration
Will there be changes?
What is the waiting time for full calculation and transfer of tokens into wallets?
I ask you to clarify the partners of the participants who participated in the program without remuneration for their work.

I'm sorry to read that there's problem about social bounty, I got my signature campaign bounty with the help of Merovingian. it finally show up in my ethereum wallet, hopefully everything will be resolved and bounty claimants will receive the right amount of bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:47:27 PM

Why is the token is very low, it is getting more rational to buy tokens after ICO dump than to participate in the ICO, it is time for the team to use their  influence to drive the price back up.

friendly advice: dont complain, just buy  Tongue few more dumps and order book on the buy side will be empty  Roll Eyes
buy low, sell high Wink
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:07:21 AM

I just realized I never received tokens from the ICO. Eth has gone to smart contract but no Adx received back. Is there something I need to do to claim the tokens?

P.S. I know i'm late to the party, my transaction date is during ICO and I never had time to check if tokens arrived

If you didn't receive your tokens into your wallet probably you sent it from an exchange wallet. Otherwise nobody has this kind of issue for their invest into this project. You should check your wallet again before make complain.
hedgeh0g

Activity: 728
Merit: 563

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

AdEx published a new article in the blog AdEx Fund Update: Business as Usual
https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-fund-update-business-as-usual-6434b382d703

A good solution is to diversify funds:
20% of it is to be converted to Bitcoin (BTC)
2–5% is to be converted into Litecoin (LTC)
20% is to be converted into fiat currency
The rest of the funding will be kept in Ether (ETH)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:34:33 PM

AdEx published a new article in the blog AdEx Fund Update: Business as Usual
https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-fund-update-business-as-usual-6434b382d703

A good solution is to diversify funds:
20% of it is to be converted to Bitcoin (BTC)
2–5% is to be converted into Litecoin (LTC)
20% is to be converted into fiat currency
The rest of the funding will be kept in Ether (ETH)

I think this is a wise decision instead of keeping ones egg in one basket, Ethereum has shone that is prone to attack and next successful hack might be the one that break the camel's back
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:10:18 AM

Why is the token is very low, it is getting more rational to buy tokens after ICO dump than to participate in the ICO, it is time for the team to use their  influence to drive the price back up.

friendly advice: dont complain, just buy  Tongue few more dumps and order book on the buy side will be empty  Roll Eyes
buy low, sell high Wink
Buy low sell high every traders know that, you can sell high as you want that is if you have the patience to hold that token until it reaches the point were you are satisfied with the price but if your a flipper i suggest go with the new ICO.
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:41:11 PM

buy low, sell high Wink
Buy low sell high every traders know that, you can sell high as you want that is if you have the patience to hold that token until it reaches the point were you are satisfied with the price but if your a flipper i suggest go with the new ICO.

Most common mistake I've seen so far is that traders are scared to buy on dump because they're not sure where's the bottom. Then, when market suddendly stabilizes and go up cca 20% they buy-in but something unexpected happens (BTC hard rise/dump) and they panic sell with loss. Later, frustrated like that, they miss the real train.

Short-term trading and ICO flipping are very risky and can be considered as gambling. Instead, try investing. AdEx looks interesting and current price of AdEx tokens is very attractive. ICO investors payed almost 100% more for the same amount of tokens we can buy today from exchange. Basically, for every bought AdEx token now you get 1 for "free" if you consider ICO price in calculations. If you're not sure if we're at the bottom, buy some now and place some low buy orders to cover every outcome. Just dont be too greedy and you'll enjoy amazing results. Discipline is the key.

Long story short: When price bounces back to original ICO price, current investors will enjoy 100% ROI if they invest while price is still around 5000 sats. So, those who buy today are the most privileged investors.

Regarding AdEx tech, I'm really impatient to read some development updates. Hope devs are going to share some details soon.
Have a nice day  Smiley
AdEx Support

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:47:40 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a new AdEx Community Manager, I'll work with the community instead of Merovingian.
So, I'm ready to answer all your questions  Wink
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:51:34 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a new AdEx Comunity Manager, I'll work with the community instead of Merovingian.
When will be price at ico level? Grin The main question of the community
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:18:09 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a new AdEx Community Manager, I'll work with the community instead of Merovingian.
Any update on the social bounty that a lot of participant is complaining about, they have said that they are going to do a follow up distribution, the question is when?. Adex twitter follower is 3k and 1390 likers on facebook both have a 150,000 adex alocated on them participant receive 20 to 10 adex each. do the math and a lot of it will be left overs where did it go?
AdEx Support

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm a new AdEx Comunity Manager, I'll work with the community instead of Merovingian.
So, I'm ready to answer all your questions  Wink

Hi everyone,

Any update on the social bounty that a lot of participant is complaining about, they have said that they are going to do a follow up distribution, the question is when?. Adex twitter follower is 3k and 1390 likers on facebook both have a 150,000 adex alocated on them participant receive 20 to 10 adex each. do the math and a lot of it will be left overs where did it go?

1) If we knew about it, we would tell you  Smiley

2) We are working on a resolution and the rest of the rewards will be sent. The reason for the delay is that the bounty app is not created by us, so we need to wait for the company that created it  Sad
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

2) We are working on a resolution and the rest of the rewards will be sent. The reason for the delay is that the bounty app is not created by us, so we need to wait for the company that created it  Sad

So how will the counting be considered this time, will it be done manually for all the activities done on the social sites? I believe in that case it's going to be a too long process to follow up and reward all the participants.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
AdEx Support

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:05:24 AM

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

So how will the counting be considered this time, will it be done manually for all the activities done on the social sites? I believe in that case it's going to be a too long process to follow up and reward all the participants.

It will take until 10th of August when the bounty program was intended to end anyway. It will involve automated and manual counting
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

I just want to know what was the ico price of adex in Dollars $ ?

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:29:24 PM

I just want to know what was the ico price of adex in Dollars $ ?
I remember that the ico price is about 9000 satoshi each token but i don't remember bitcoin and eth price when they hold the ico.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:16:39 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 05:05:41 AM by mprep

ATTENTION: Due to the bounty incentivising posting on the ANN thread (which is an on-forum altcoin giveaway in any and all definitions), this thread is locked. There is zero tolerance for those blatantly breaking the "no on-forum altcoin giveaways" rule.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55]
  Print  

Jump to: