Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BipCoin - CryptoNote, profitable to mine [same chain, new dev 2017]  (Read 32758 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Hi guys!
There is no news from the developer, there are no blocks in the network for a month, in fact, the network has stopped, it is not being traded anywhere.
Are there people interested in further development and promotion?
I propose to change the algorithm to Cryptonote V7 and make a change in the algorithm for changing the difficulty, update the gui wallet.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

can developer please update thread? last seen on november 3rd

also seen delisting on cryptopia. I have some coins, withdrawals are allowed but they can't be sent if chain not moving

is anyone able to point a miner at bip for a few days for the cause?

shame as I like old school coins and there aren't any cheap original privacy coins around, could have got a cult following if done right

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

any fokin working wallet?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
denisblabkgt

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

https://bipcoin.org/

use the wallet windows of the site, the simplewallet, is working perfectly and very fast!
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 05:42:24 AM

use the wallet windows of the site, the simplewallet, is working perfectly and very fast!

I downloaded the windows wallet and it just keeps saying syncing and not syncing any one can help me sync the project?  My coin are all backed up from the mining website and not going into the wallet.

Any ideas when cryptopia will be back online from the hack?

Will bip coin be trading there when this is over?

Is there a alternate exchange?

It would be nice if the wallet worked so far my coins are lost

bip1YspW33kMBCeqNa7YPpSrwnR1B7pSqRVb2n74magKF9y1Su2t61fV6DHNq7hjZRUGozH8QEbFzjo SrXWjd7Qf5VCPJGf3SU
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:40:22 AM

I downloaded the windows wallet and it just keeps saying syncing and not syncing any one can help me sync the project?  My coin are all backed up from the mining website and not going into the wallet.

Any ideas when cryptopia will be back online from the hack?

Will bip coin be trading there when this is over?

Is there a alternate exchange?

It would be nice if the wallet worked so far my coins are lost

bip1YspW33kMBCeqNa7YPpSrwnR1B7pSqRVb2n74magKF9y1Su2t61fV6DHNq7hjZRUGozH8QEbFzjo SrXWjd7Qf5VCPJGf3SU
the coin was delisting from the cryptopia, there are no more exchanges
Gui wallet is not synchronized, but the console is synchronized.

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:19:08 PM

Since the developer disappeared, the coin was removed from the exchange, there are no new people interested in the coin, the pool http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua/# will be closed in the near future.

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:22:33 PM

Since the developer disappeared, the coin was removed from the exchange, there are no new people interested in the coin, the pool http://bip.ms-pool.net.ua/# will be closed in the near future.

It would appear cryptopia is the criminal just " Shutting off " the exchange and stealing coins.  Yeah I think you have to be a complete idiot to think that a police investigation would take part in the freezing of hundreds of peoples assets for months illegally.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:26:09 PM

It would appear cryptopia is the criminal just " Shutting off " the exchange and stealing coins.  Yeah I think you have to be a complete idiot to think that a police investigation would take part in the freezing of hundreds of peoples assets for months illegally.
What does this have to do with a  cryptopia before this coin? Understand first.

antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 05:03:28 PM

What does this have to do with a  cryptopia before this coin? Understand first.

those idiots are criminals thats why everyone is being stolen from at the moment what are the chances the " Prison Island " is a criminal get your head examined its probably why it happens there.
0xer

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:59:56 AM

Well it did, and it has concluded. Cryptopia will be back to normal in the coming days, what do you have to say no for your retarded comments?
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 05:03:27 AM

Well it did, and it has concluded. Cryptopia will be back to normal in the coming days, what do you have to say no for your retarded comments?

I don't know who you are but creating a idea to abandon it is foolish.  You have to be a clown to commit to something financially like the generation of coins for income and then not deliver the coins or the income for the mining but still allow the mining.  Pretty stupid guys....
antminerguruguy

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 01:12:06 AM

Cryptopia is still offline.  not sure what your smoking.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:22:42 AM

i read almost the whole OP , but i could save myself that time with first visiting the main website , developer is very clear about his own project , case closed , BIP is not more then a very dead coin
next time i scroll first to the last pages before starting with OP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: