Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty [IXT] InsureX blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance Bounty Program  (Read 68634 times)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

Its not cool that they reduced the bounty but they make sense. Shorter bounty campaign=smaller rewards.

See I wouldn't have any problem if campaign had gone to its full tenure as we framed it. Anyway it is upon project owners also , so if they allow to pay the full bounty then its cool. I will reach out jamal to talk to project owners about full payment.
Yes. This would be the best thing to do. Even Jamal has said they are in the Tokenmarket escrows hands so if there is enough tokens to be given for payment in full for everyone who was involved from the start (it is an ico for an insurance company after all Undecided ) due to unforseen circumstances which had it ended prematurely. Then I agree with this conference with the owners on this for their reconsideration of the matter. And I don't see them being against it either. Since the tokens from what I heard are lower than expected in value so this would encourage more trading on the market thus boosting their token's value.

I appreciate your concerns but we as a manager has the responsibility to work fair . There some management ethics. We gave a fair structure accordingly. It is not only the first situation for me , I have dealt many situations like this but just we need people/users to understand.

Anyway it is upto owners to decide and I am out of this. I guess decision will be out any minute.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

Don't confuse Bounty rules with Bounty reward pool. Those are two separate things. The total bounty reward supply is an agreement
which is part of the crowdsale campaign. Don't confuse the funds with some evasive "rules". All agreements about funds are immutable. In this situation they are using the "reasonable change" I don't see anywhere ( on the whitepaper  or Crowdsale Terms) this statement. They ( the campaign managers, devs) reduced the bounty pool with 180k IXT ( from 500k) Do you know what it means that ? Of course you don't! If they can change these terms, they can change anything, ICO price, amount, distribution percentage, bonuses, etc. This is a very wrong and dangerous decision, because it'll generate precedents. I'm waiting for the final decision  to know what to do. I have more options.
e.g: What happening when someone is caught cheating in a bounty campaign? he/she is banned from that campaign because  this is the right way to act in this situation!!
What happening when devs, bounty managers are trying to cheat? They get negative trust because this is the only way to prevent further frauds. The owners of this project should make some official clarification.
There would have been a simple way to avoid this situation: The amount of rewards should have been set as a percentage, 1%,2% from the entire amount of tokens sold.
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:18:30 PM

-snip-

See we don't have  enough time to blab about this . I already justified my reasons and if you feel that these actions are somehow scammy then feel free to go ahead with your threats you gave us.

I have my reasons behind backing it up.

We are already working on this with project owner and discussing about this . Better would be to wait until we come up with decision.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:24:52 PM

I think everyone should be patient and calm.
I am also a participants of InsureX bounty.
InsureX team has faced some problem in ICO.
I think they need to work it out.
Without finding solution of these problems no one will be happy.
We want IXT to become successful otherwise no one will be benefited.
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:29:58 PM

oh yeah?)) and where is your "everyone". what i see that everyone want their tokens. dev sad that they made payout. where? nobody did not get it.
They unfair deprived my bounty. i even say rob me. ok. f""k them. but now i see they did not pay nobody..this is too much.
There was a confusion. Insurex Dev sent tokens to Tokenmarket and they will be paying out. We are continuously discussing with representative from Tokenmarket .  I guess I already made the situation clear with earlier post if you flip some pages back.

All I can do is to request until it is sorted out. I know you all guys have questions and I guess I have already answered some of  them .
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:13:05 PM

Hello, why did you reduce the bounty bets? This is unfair to the members of the company's bounty. When will we receive our coins for?
filipo

Activity: 391
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:29:34 PM

Let's wait when the problem will be solved. Good luck and patience.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

Price is soaring but we still didn't get our bounty payments...
And bounty pool was decreased? Too much problem here...

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:19:05 PM

the payment for bounties can be a long time i think..  Grin Grin Grin
arsyah18

Activity: 583
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

the payment for bounties can be a long time i think..  Grin Grin Grin
You may be right for the distribution of the gift hunter tokens to be distributed for a long time, ICO must end on 31 July because when the sale of ICO Coin has succeeded and ended earlier than the target achieved, it is likely that by mid-August we will accept payment for all Bounty.
I hope payments for all prize participants will be accelerated.
bahrun55

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:32:05 AM

For those who know valid date of the bounty distribution, please let me know
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 02:46:34 AM

oh yeah?)) and where is your "everyone". what i see that everyone want their tokens. dev sad that they made payout. where? nobody did not get it.
They unfair deprived my bounty. i even say rob me. ok. f""k them. but now i see they did not pay nobody..this is too much.
There was a confusion. Insurex Dev sent tokens to Tokenmarket and they will be paying out. We are continuously discussing with representative from Tokenmarket .  I guess I already made the situation clear with earlier post if you flip some pages back.

All I can do is to request until it is sorted out. I know you all guys have questions and I guess I have already answered some of  them .

it's just words. it's hard to believe you after that what you did with my bounty (not only my). you rob me, hope you did not the same thing with others guys.
good luck to participants!)

You are also free to put your proposal on distribution structure. I am hearing everyone out here. Anyone can put their suggestions on structure if they come with better.

If you think by somehow we are cheating or robbing then let me tell you one thing . The decrease Bounty pool also effected our pay. Everyone was effected. I am not the one thinking sole minded.

Also I will be more than glad to hear out if you have better distribution structure and this stands out there for everyone. PM me if you come up with something
mylabs01

Activity: 476

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:57:37 AM

folks, please calm down. as you can see, they are only managing the campaign and not holding the tokens for the bounty.. dev said that they already paid the bounty since they already handed it with the tokenmarket, which will be the one who will distribute.. this is what i understand about the whole thing. just correct me if im wrong.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:04:14 AM

folks, please calm down. as you can see, they are only managing the campaign and not holding the tokens for the bounty.. dev said that they already paid the bounty since they already handed it with the tokenmarket, which will be the one who will distribute.. this is what i understand about the whole thing. just correct me if im wrong.

yes, i agree with you.. people must be patient and wait a little bit more for the bounties.. besides there is no exchange that has a good price, unless you all want to dump ITX tokens on etherdelta.
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:06:49 AM

So what does this mean they gave the proceeds of the bounty tokens to tokenmarket for them to "hold" anyways?
Do we need to register with tokenmarket's website in order to expediate the processing of our tokens so we can obtain them then?
This is all very confusing and so is this person "Eric" who is handling the questions on the telegram channel for this token with the insurex company. As their support person and he has not even heard of them doing this and does not know what we are talking about when questioned about bounty tokens.
He just refers back to talking to the managers of the campaigns and bounty payments.
So this should be handled and dealt with by either Jamal or Avi.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:10:32 AM

yes, i agree with you.. people must be patient and wait a little bit more for the bounties.. besides there is no exchange that has a good price, unless you all want to dump ITX tokens on etherdelta.
Somebody posted a photo of it being on coinmarketcap already so it should be listed on other exchanges soon.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
mylabs01

Activity: 476

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:24:49 AM

So what does this mean they gave the proceeds of the bounty tokens to tokenmarket for them to "hold" anyways?
Do we need to register with tokenmarket's website in order to expediate the processing of our tokens so we can obtain them then?
This is all very confusing and so is this person "Eric" who is handling the questions on the telegram channel for this token with the insurex company. As their support person and he has not even heard of them doing this and does not know what we are talking about when questioned about bounty tokens.
He just refers back to talking to the managers of the campaigns and bounty payments.

so my understandings are incorrect? i thought devs passed the tokens to tokenmarket so they will be the one to distribute. as well as the managers passed the sheets to the tokenmarket as well.. now, im confused.. Huh

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 06:15:26 AM

Where our tokens? hurry up your escrow.
I do think everyone here would agree if they could give everyone the FULL amount of the bounty tokens they said they would before the project started then ALL participants would not mind waiting a little bit longer for their payments in these tokens.

Wouldn't you think? Undecided

I Agree, why paying less for our effort?

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:36:25 AM

hi all.
anyone was already rewarded for bounties here??
thank you.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 07:06:58 AM

Tokenmarket is the one who contacted us on the behalf of insurex team on this that's why they are handling.

Where our tokens? hurry up your escrow.
I do think everyone here would agree if they could give everyone the FULL amount of the bounty tokens they said they would before the project started then ALL participants would not mind waiting a little bit longer for their payments in these tokens.

Wouldn't you think? Undecided

I Agree, why paying less for our effort?

This already have been answered if you flip some pages back
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: