Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest way to keep bitcoins?  (Read 18351 times)
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

There are several ways to safely secure your Bitcoin. One is to use a desktop wallet which offers a number of advantages over an online wallet. While online wallets are easily accessed from anywhere in the world, they are also more vulnerable to potential hacking. Another one that is more secure than a desktop wallet is a hardware wallet. These wallets are bits of hardware, external devices like USB sticks which you can carry around on your person. An added benefit of a hardware wallet is the complete anonymity with which you can transact.
For keeping secured your Bitcoin you have to maintain some steps then you can be assured of being a safe transaction. I also agree with you on this issue. I also think that Desktop wallet must ensure your bitcoin in a safe position. If you want to store your address in the online platform then you may lose your valuable asset through hacking. because online hacking is easier than desktop hacking.

Obviously, external devices could be the best way for keeping address safely if you can be able to collect more than one device such as pen drive or external memory.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

I think the best way to keep your bitcoin safe is the bitcoin wallet and use the most secure wallet for saving your bitcoin while use the secure internet connection for accessing bitcoin and for us the best thing is the bitcoin acceptance and the bitcoin legality once these issues resolves then every thing will clear and people are happy with the blockchain.info technology i am surely in confidence with this.

thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

Nothing is safe. The minimum risk to keep Bitcoin safe is to use a cold wallet
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

get yourself a USB drive and store your bitcoins on it.this way you will protect yourself
codecares

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

I think the best way to save our bitcoin's safe is that make forgive that you won't part any counsel just very roughly your account. Always save in your mind that no one knows more or less your bitcoin because some auxiliary people coarsely us are hackers. Store it in a safe wallets that you are atmosphere saintly. Avoid using gadgets of another people to enter your own account because sometimes you forget to log out and as well as some gadgets maintain your password without knowing you.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

What is the safest way to keep bitcoins.
Taken dangers like hacking, losing in to account!

To make it keep and secure all your bitcoin wallet, you can use the cold wallets or paper wallets, and the last is hard wallets. I believe that no one person can hack it. But the main problem using that if you forget your details using those kinds of wallets. Make sure that you always have a private backup key.
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

you can choose offline wallet to get safest bitcoin right now, but it will dangerous if your PC or laptop infected by virus and broke your system, so y advice is use 1 computer only for your bitcoin wallet it will safest than you save your bitcoin itno your daily laptop / PC. it will risky to infected by virus
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

Most secure way to hold bitcoin - hardware devices ledger or trezor. It stores your private keys in cold storage which mean they will never be exposed to the internet.
RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

There are a number of ways to chose from on how to safely keep your BTC, online wallets such as MEW are are effective and convenient to use, hardware wallets like Trezor are also available for safe storage of BTC. Exchange platforms also store BTC but not as safe as wallets
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Stop clicking any sites which leads to phishing attacks and also do buy a hardwallet to keep it there. Be aware of those fake sites lurking in the internet you might be a victim one day if you will not do it now.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

Safest way to save Bitcoin is a hard wallet. You can check this link if don't know about them:
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

Keep your Bitcoins in your local wallet is the safest way to safe your bitcoins . Better you should unlog  the internet connection too.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

The safest way I think is follow the techniques of the veterans on how they keep their bitcoin safe to the hacker. All I know for now is the best way is keep it in the cold storage, and always keep offline if you don’t need it so that the hacker won’t access your wallet. Always be knowledgeable in every step you made, money is the issue here. Because no matter how encrypted your wallet is hacker won’t stop it.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

The safest way I think is follow the techniques of the veterans on how they keep their bitcoin safe to the hacker. All I know for now is the best way is keep it in the cold storage, and always keep offline if you don’t need it so that the hacker won’t access your wallet. Always be knowledgeable in every step you made, money is the issue here. Because no matter how encrypted your wallet is hacker won’t stop it.

I think Ledger is the best choice to keep Bitcoin and no one can get into your account without your permission. I personally feel safe keeping money on Ledger and this is considered the safest wallet at the moment because Ledger has excellent security team

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

Using electronic wallets makes your investment, earnings, money, and electronic coins more secured and safe. Through this wallet you are assured that all money they have is in the good hands.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

What is the safest way to keep bitcoins.

Taken dangers like hacking, losing in to account!

I think all the wallets are safe and secured no matter how smart you are on hacking details. Just follow the standard security protocol of your using wallets and don’t give you any details to someone. You need to secure all your password if you can do change your password every month. Don’t forget to write it on the piece of paper so you can remember it.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

I think the safest way to keep your bitcoin is by using hardware wallet.
In any case, you have to keep private key in safe. Hacker always seek loopholes in order to steal Grin

If you are using an online wallet, keep your private key for yourself. never trust anyone and keep your email safe by having two-step verification and other security features. Salain is the safest way to keep bitcoin is to store it in cold storage. create and save your private key offline
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

I think you need to secured all your bitcoin wallet that is the best thing you can do. Stored in a secret your seed or note it and get a 2FA for a safest way. My bitcoin stored in blockchain and xapo. I think they are secured.

I agree with you, 2fa security is the most powerful way to keep and secure our bitcoin pieces, because by using 2fa only 2fa code holders can open and conduct transactions in our wallet, 2fa is a high level security that is not in doubt its security
Well any kind of security will be fit if you know how to make your bitcoin safer. To achieve more safety in your wallet must do sensitive moves not just by trusting any securities, its about how you control all your transaction because we know theirs a lot of people who really what over our mistakes for them to grab it.

teeevnglst

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

You can use a trusted offline wallet to better increase your security though this could help you a lot because there is no chance of hacking if you store bitcoin this way and a more alternative way is to use a online wallet and also keep your private key securely because it is almost impossible a online wallet because the amount of security is high and also in a more convenient way.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

There are many systems to the safest way to keep bitcoins. If you use blockchain wallet that is a very safest for keep a bitcoin but you must turn on 2Fa verification. When you use 2Fa or google verification code no one can log in your account. When you want to login you can get again and again new code then you put those code in your browser then you can log in your account. This system is very effective for the safest way to keep bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: