Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HARDWARE][AMD] True Mining GPU from Sapphire 11256-31-10G [CONFIRMED!]  (Read 9924 times)
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:20:50 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 07:43:44 AM by Mattthev

I hope this is hoax! Well probably it isn't...
I've got some info about AMD mining GPU.

https://3logic.ru/?A=5&SI=1&I=53263

I also have bios for this card... It's seems like reference RX 470 with Samsung memory.
1206/1750 MHz

Specs:
https://i.imgur.com/SglUhyu.png

Does anybody have info about card like this?

I've got real pic sent to my e-mail

Once I have some hashrates I will report it here.
Also it has different timings, not like other RX 470 Samsung cards. I haven't decode them yet...

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

Nobody knows?

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
f5alcon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:02:40 PM

i would rather it not be dvi-d, hdmi is better since i can plug it into any tv and can spread out my rigs better.
fury420

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:06:31 PM

There were rumors about similar cards a week or two back, this is the first concrete sign I've seen.
Appears to be legit, googling the model number 11256-31-10G finds lots of foreign-language sites with listings mentioning mining + 1x DVI

I'll take five? Smiley
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

These are not AMD they are all NVIDIA. AMD didn't confirm on making any mining GPUs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

i would rather it not be dvi-d, hdmi is better since i can plug it into any tv and can spread out my rigs better.
DVI is compatible with HDMI, you just need simple adapter, maybe 2 bucks?

There were rumors about similar cards a week or two back, this is the first concrete sign I've seen.
Appears to be legit, googling the model number 11256-31-10G finds lots of foreign-language sites with listings mentioning mining + 1x DVI

I'll take five? Smiley
I've done a research too, they are also in my country (CZ), but there is no image and connectors says DVI/HDMI/DP...

These are not AMD they are all NVIDIA. AMD didn't confirm on making any mining GPUs.
I've made topic on the NVIDIA card also, but this isn't that one.
If the bios what I have is legit for this it's RX 470.
From what I know neither NVIDIA confirm mining GPUs only rumors...

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:40:04 AM

Here is link for the NVIDIA mining GPU: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959942.0
One guy said that it's in stock in Moscow.

Rashkae

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:03:21 AM

They're not MADE by AMD. They're made by Sapphire, and essentially strips down on a lot of connectors and fancy RGB stuff and directs the vent fins to the back exhaust etc. All to create a lower cost, "purely made for mining" card.

It's Sapphire jumping on the bandwagon. Smiley

Now, if it turns out Vega is brutal at ETH, then watch craigslist get flooded with 470/480/570/580 cards.

Did I help you? If yes, hit me up with some Eth!
0xD6422bcFD87989cf04D7dB489B9c18b3cA95886e
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:12:27 AM

They're not MADE by AMD. They're made by Sapphire, and essentially strips down on a lot of connectors and fancy RGB stuff and directs the vent fins to the back exhaust etc. All to create a lower cost, "purely made for mining" card.

It's Sapphire jumping on the bandwagon. Smiley

Now, if it turns out Vega is brutal at ETH, then watch craigslist get flooded with 470/480/570/580 cards.
I think VEGA won't be good for mining. If the HMB2 won't be some masterpiece.

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

I hope this is hoax!
I've got some info about AMD mining GPU.

https://3logic.ru/?A=5&SI=1&I=53263

I also have bios for this card... It's seems like reference RX 470 with Samsung memory.
1206/1750 MHz

Does anybody have info about card like this?

That design makes no sense for a pure mining card.
  Looks more like a photoshopped effort - or perhaps a "pre-order" placeholder.

A "mining" card, like the NVidia GP106-100, should have NO video connectors at all and the whole backplate should be set up to maximise airflow.
 On the other hand, AMD has this bad habit of needing a "dongle" for pure compute usage on non-workstation cards - but an HDMI port for that would make more sense as it's a lot smaller.

There's been quite a bit of confirmation that the GP106-100 will happen - but it's up in the air as to if it's going to be available to "small folks" or only going to get sold to "major farms".
 I believe the consensus "official release" date for that one is June 19.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

That design makes no sense for a pure mining card.
  Looks more like a photoshopped effort - or perhaps a "pre-order" placeholder.

A "mining" card, like the NVidia GP106-100, should have NO video connectors at all and the whole backplate should be set up to maximise airflow.
 On the other hand, AMD has this bad habit of needing a "dongle" for pure compute usage on non-workstation cards - but an HDMI port for that would make more sense as it's a lot smaller.

There's been quite a bit of confirmation that the GP106-100 will happen - but it's up in the air as to if it's going to be available to "small folks" or only going to get sold to "major farms".
 I believe the consensus "official release" date for that one is June 19.

Yes the pic looks like fake, but I've got real pic! I've added it to first post.

smcalister91

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:02:03 PM

I still dont buy it. That second pic looks faked too, the reflection on the backplate looks strange. And why the hell arent we hearing any of this from the manufacturers themselves? Why is it all shady information obtained by brand new forum posters?
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:13:01 PM

This is the 11256-31-10G model number, doesn't look is for mining only.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
boby-1

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:14:58 PM

What are good mining graphics cards to mine altcoins like ETH, ZEC, LBC ?

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:19:26 PM

If there were no video connectors, the resale on these things once they become obsolete is going to be horrible. At least one connector on it is nice but for any real gamers, no 144hz output kills it (at least for guys like me). Will be interesting to see how it works out long term. Profits from mining outweigh the sale cost but it's still something to think about.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

I agree that if this card is real and it's DVI only, that sucks but some "mining" cards are slated to have no video connectors.

Look at the card pictured from Colorful below, it is believed to be DVI only as well.

https://videocardz.com/70254/asus-colorful-and-msi-showcase-their-mining-graphics-cards
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

I agree that if this card is real and it's DVI only, that sucks but some "mining" cards are slated to have no video connectors.

Look at the card pictured from Colorful below, it is believed to be DVI only as well.

https://videocardz.com/70254/asus-colorful-and-msi-showcase-their-mining-graphics-cards

This is AMD, the arcticle is about NVIDIA, another topic Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959942.0

Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:21:10 AM

Here are hashrates with modded bios.

vitall

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:57:59 AM

spec:
https://i.imgur.com/SglUhyu.png
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:42:30 AM

Nice, I'll put that to first post.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: