Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage?  (Read 22842 times)
tikalbong (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:27:32 AM

Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

I;m not quite sure on the status of same sex marriages in my country but I, personally, don't have anything against it and nothing against those couples adopting kids. Why? Well I believe that a child would have a much better childhood and with growing up with a loving parents, who can provide him with the necessities, will help him achieve his goals a lot easier rather than growing up in foster families or similar to that.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:11:26 AM

Theyre not harming anyone and it's consensual. Whats the issue really??
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 02:25:04 AM

Who really cares, let them marry if they want it wont change my day.
It's only bullshit religious groups that's stopping them because some imaginary god has told them it's wrong.

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:57:39 AM

Friend,

keep in mind, that same sex marriage is merely stepping stone for LGBT lobby to push for child adoptions by gays and transgender people. One will lead to another, so if you are prudent - you will have discussion about it and then reject it.

Context. See above.

Sexuality is private affair, when its part of political agenda it turns sour.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:25:02 AM

As much as I don't want to care at all what people are doing for as long as they are not hurting each other, there is something in me that says it is wrong when a man and another man get married and go to bed together; get the child of another, claim it as their own, and call them a complete family.

Does anyone agree?

It's only bullshit religious groups that's stopping them because some imaginary god has told them it's wrong.

So, it is not just about any religion. I think it is more of the biological and perhaps a bit of emotional and psychological.  Grin
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:34:58 AM

Dont you find it interesting, that ALL religions abhor upon the idea of two men starting famly together? Perhaps you are the one running wild with your imaginations, since those religions obviously reflect laws of nature far better, than your little ape brain does.

Marriage is legally binding process for the purpose of starting family, not assurance of mutual masturbation for the years to come.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:26:34 AM

Just like Chris Rock said in one of his jokes with defence to same sex marriage, " gay people have right to be miserable in marriage just like straight people" even though my country has taken a stand against it, personally I feel people should have the right to their private life and sexuality is one of those that they should be given unalienated right to enjoy.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:53:17 AM

same sex marriage was a bad things in the sight of God. And those lesbian and gays are no space in heaven,  therefore same sex marriage is really abhorrent in the eyes of almighty. So its a big, no! I'm not in favor with it Angry
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:13:14 AM

Pretty sad this is still even a topic of discussion at this point.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:26:20 AM

I am seriously against gay marriage and I see it as evil, sin against God and nature and sin against humanity. We were not made to be in that way only low mind people are going into that. Though they are our fellow human beings we should keep praying for them.
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

Well, I'm not in favor nor against same sex marriage, I dont have any problems with gays or lesbians. Let them live their life. If two people love each other, no matter what they are as long they won't hurt someone theres nothing wrong about it, thats love and its their own life. Mind your own.

Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:03:00 AM

They will not harm anyone if they do not adopt children. A same-sex couple can not conceive and give birth to a child, but together they can live as long as they want. Just do not need to promote your relationship around.

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

No, because in the eye of God it was a sin. Men are made for Women and Women are made for Men. but who I'm I to judge let them be as long as their happy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:05:53 AM

I don't see nything wrong if two people are in love regardless of gender. If it's civil marriage, i think gay people are entitled to it with all the rights that comes with it like property sharing. Though i hope they don't push for church marriages because obvioualy, every religion follows a certain doctrine and most doesn't allow same sex marriages.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:15:08 AM

I don't see nything wrong if two people are in love regardless of gender. If it's civil marriage, i think gay people are entitled to it with all the rights that comes with it like property sharing. Though i hope they don't push for church marriages because obvioualy, every religion follows a certain doctrine and most doesn't allow same sex marriages.

That's what I always say.
You can't force two people to not share their life together, so of course we should recognize marriage of same sex couples.
But when talking about the wedding ceremony, you (as a gay couple) can't force the religion to do things against its rules just to satisfy your will.
The wedding ceremony is a religious thing, so you can do it only if you accept the religion terms.
But obviously you can still have your own alternative ceremony with no religion in it.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

Personally, I don't care. It's their choice to be in our hope they want to live. It's illegal in my country and the LGBT community cannot stand against the government. I think the governments should concentrate on more serious issues than looking after these things.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:30:33 AM
Merited by dbshck (1)

same sex marriage was a bad things in the sight of God. And those lesbian and gays are no space in heaven,  therefore same sex marriage is really abhorrent in the eyes of almighty. So its a big, no! I'm not in favor with it Angry
Does your signature campaign know your views on this subject? I wouldn't want someone with views like yours representing my company or people may think i only hire brainwashed religious nuts  Cheesy

Dont you find it interesting, that ALL religions abhor upon the idea of two men starting famly together? Perhaps you are the one running wild with your imaginations, since those religions obviously reflect laws of nature far better, than your little ape brain does.

Marriage is legally binding process for the purpose of starting family, not assurance of mutual masturbation for the years to come.
So you have researched ALL religious rules and beliefs?
If you are talking about ape brains then do you accept that we humans evolved from them and we didn't just magically appear here one day or were "created by God" as you religious nuts say it?  Roll Eyes

But who am i to say, i still believe everone has a right to believe in whatever they want and should not be punished by governments for doing so.

Edit: Sorry if i was a little harsh, i just don't get how people get sucked in by religion but if it makes you happy and doesn't harm anyone else then do what you want i say.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:56:39 AM

For my country? You don't even want to try it. And if you manage to try, you don't wanna get caught. For me, I care less as long as they don't do their shameless shit around me. It is bad enough knowing some government are allowing it already, but shoveling it down my throat just to accept it as norm in the society is bullshit. it is becoming a norm for some movies now, trying to integrate gay-ism into the movie scenes. It is against my culture, belief, religion and so on and I care less what anybody thinks about that. With all honesty, it is bullshit and whoever is involved should be taken to a psych home. No offense! Just my opinion!! After all, we are all entitled to it.
Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:58:57 AM

As Jim Jeffries beautifully pointed:

"If you're against gay marriage, don't fuckin marry another man! Easy as that!".

Ofc I'm all in favor.

I have more doubts on lgbt adoptions tho, I'd like to see some scientific research, psychologists, ecc make a large study about it and the consequences on the kid.

While I've no doubt that it really depends on what kind of human beings the parents are rather than their sexual orientation, I still want to see some science..

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: