Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage?  (Read 22842 times)
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:27:04 PM

It seems to me that these people cannot be cured. There is no cure. I'm more interested in those politicians who pass laws legalizing this abomination. Perhaps they, too, homosexuals and all their efforts are aimed at the destruction of society.
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:35:56 PM

It seems to me that these people cannot be cured. There is no cure. I'm more interested in those politicians who pass laws legalizing this abomination. Perhaps they, too, homosexuals and all their efforts are aimed at the destruction of society.

Such people can be cured, but many want to make homosexuality a normal phenomenon, not a rejection. Perhaps politicians are so trying to destroy the image of a normal family and reduce the birth rate.

freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

Such people can be cured, but many want to make homosexuality a normal phenomenon, not a rejection. Perhaps politicians are so trying to destroy the image of a normal family and reduce the birth rate.

How are you proposing to cure such people??

Homosexuality is a normal phenomenon.  It's not like there are a handful of gay people in the world.  Making a gay person straight is no easier than making a straight person gay. At best, you can pretend.
Eyesee4

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:28:53 PM

Homosexuality is a normal phenomenon.  It's not like there are a handful of gay people in the world.  Making a gay person straight is no easier than making a straight person gay. At best, you can pretend.
3-6% of the population being different is hardly normal. 
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

I don't care.   Just really wished they stop pushing it as normal.  Its not normal. 
Homosexuality is an abnormality, and will never become normal. If the world legalizes homosexuals, legalizing same-sex marriage, then it means the world is crazy. After all the world is getting crazy day by day.
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:56:46 PM

Homosexuality occurs against the background of mental disorders of the body. In my opinion, there can be many reasons and it is necessary to first determine the cause, and then eliminate it with psychotherapy and personality development. In Russia, there is a therapist Jan Goland, who treats homosexuals and transsexuals. I also met other psychotherapists on the Internet, but I do not know how effective their treatment is. I think it would be nice to talk with the cured homosexuals.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:15:43 PM

Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?
same sex marriage was a bad things in the sight of God. And those lesbian and gays are no space in heaven,  therefore same sex marriage is really abhorrent in the eyes of almighty. So its a big, no! I'm not in favor with it Angry
Same sex marriage can result of increasing the adoption. Marriage is between man and woman, giving them a blessing to be together and live as one. This kind of marriage is against on the command of the creator, our God.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:23:36 PM

I don't care what he thinks about gay marriage God. I don't believe in it. The Bible and same-sex marriages and marriages between relatives. This does not mean that it is right. I think gay marriage is an abomination. I despise gay and will never be able to accept it.
ezramie08

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

yes its okay for me ,not because i have a lesbian bf/gf
but also people are all equal,we should respect each other .god will never let anyone to become gay or lesbian just to be harm he has a reason for that we should accept it.
oberotek

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:27:44 PM

same sex???  some one definitely get fucked by someone else
nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:35:42 PM

Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

Hey we're in the same country. Well, i don't really care. I don't see it as "do what makes you happy thing". I see it as one way of inhibiting the growth of the population which is good in my opinion.  

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:57:13 PM

It's good it is not approve in the Philippines and those country who made it legal i don't envy them. In my opinion. Without hurting the feelings of those who practice it and approved it, i will not agree and will not approved if i will be asked about it. Firstly, God created only 2 genders. Man and woman. There was not half half gender created. Secondly, our bible says, "man shall leave his parents and be united to his wife." Wife not same sex partner. In the book of Genesis also in the bible it says' "it is not good for a man to be alone so He created a woman" to be His partner. To be his wife.
Thirdly, we human beings are the ultimate creations of God and we are meant to rule over other creatures in this world like plants and animals. But look at the animals, inferior creations of God, they know they should only go with opposite their sex as partners. If we are going to conclude, animals know better of what is right and wrong. They are more sensible than human beings if we who are created with intelligence are going to approve of same sex marriage. Only my opinion.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:08:32 PM

No. Not for religion and something like that but beacuse it is going to be more and more lgbt people. Their kids will behave like them and the kids will also be lgbt. So after many years our population will be reduced and we will get more lgbt persons.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:17:32 AM

Wedo not recognize it because many people opposed to it. I can accept same sex relationship but not same sex marriage. Marriage is sacred.  It can be a sin because it is in contrast with what god wants.

freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:36:45 AM

Homosexuality occurs against the background of mental disorders of the body. In my opinion, there can be many reasons and it is necessary to first determine the cause, and then eliminate it with psychotherapy and personality development. In Russia, there is a therapist Jan Goland, who treats homosexuals and transsexuals. I also met other psychotherapists on the Internet, but I do not know how effective their treatment is. I think it would be nice to talk with the cured homosexuals.

Not every gay person is going to voluntarily get psychotherapy in an attempt to become straight.  They are cool with who they are.  It's the homophobic people that would want this, and perhaps a very small % of gay people that don't have social acceptance and need it.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:43:45 AM

Same sex marriage is been in discussion for decades. Many countries got a law and allowed it.
I'm in favor of it for they also deserve the freedom to express their love through marriage.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

We are in the same country mate, I agreed that same sex marriage is not acceptable in our country. Which means I don't agree with it, it is not good if this things will be implement in by laws especially in the sight of God.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

Same sex marriage is been in discussion for decades. Many countries got a law and allowed it.
I'm in favor of it for they also deserve the freedom to express their love through marriage.

Yes, those are western countries which allowed the same sex marriage.  Well yes maybe it is okay to allow the marriage between two same sex couple as long as it will not officiated or blessed by a priest or will not be done in a church.  For as we know there is no saying that both gender could be married.  Plus the fact that the church will not allow same sex marriage because it will violate the secrecy of marriage that is between a man and a woman.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:56:50 PM

Well, I'm certainly not a sort of "gay-pride advocate" but at the same time I have nothing against them and their choices. If they don't harm anyone and don't annoy anyone, why worry? Why be against their marriages?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

Well, I'm certainly not a sort of "gay-pride advocate" but at the same time I have nothing against them and their choices. If they don't harm anyone and don't annoy anyone, why worry? Why be against their marriages?
I am against because it's not just about gay marriage, but the resolution for adoption. Why does my child need to go to school with their children? I am sure that if parents have a moderate disability it is the same they will give to their adopted children. I don't like gay parades and I don't want to see on the streets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: