Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain self esteem?  (Read 692 times)
masterwakokok7 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:22:59 AM

Hey, I'm just wondering how some people have a High self esteem. I'm a 24 yrs old Guy who definitely has a low self esteem. I don't even know to interact to other especially to women face to face. I wanted to do something about it and sometimes I tend to get so stressed out in this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scientlomu7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:46:05 AM

Maybe not caring what other say and keep in mind that no one's perfect, just stereotypes bro. Good luck.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:21:40 PM

Taking some time to realize that you should believe in yourself always and dont mind the people who sre judging you because you have your free will.
gccaalim

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:08:22 PM

To gain high self-esteem, first thing that you need to do is love and respect yourself. You are wonderfully, carefully and beautifully made by the Lord. Every pieces of you is unique, even the number of hair you have, the colors of your nails, everything about is made perfectly and you have to be proud of it. You have your own identity. If you won't love and respect yourself, who else will do that to you.

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:54:07 PM

A lot depends on the route of it and really only a psychologist can probably really help you get to the bottom of some things. But there are some steps you can take yourself. For example if you not being able to talk to girls is due to any anxiety issues you may have, try and force yourself each day in to a situation you're uncomfortable with. For example just asking a girl how her day was or something simple like that. If you keep doing that each day I bet you'll start to feel more and more confident each day Cheesy

theredproof77

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:30:20 PM

The most important thing thing is to accept yourself, if can't do this you can't love others or feel well with them.
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:32:01 AM

Gain self-esteem requires social interaction with others, and how we respect others, because With respect for people We will also be respected by people.
Real_Person

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:47:44 AM

How to gain self esteem?
I used to be a "painfully, horribly shy" Real_Person.
Given a rare chance to give a brief talk in front of ~100 people I spent hours writing a simple statement that took only about 90 seconds.
I received an overwhelming standing ovation with people clapping loudly.
It felt so awesome!
I was "instantly addicted", with one more chance to talk again.

The first time, I was not trying/expecting such a reaction.
Second time, I needed to feel that way again.
Thud... Tried too hard and no one cheered.

If you are ever blessed with a genuine, unexpected standing ovation, enjoy the moment, since it may never happen again.
^^^
Hey, this guy is pretty good, let's give him some applause!!!!  Cheesy 
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:00:06 AM

just accept what you are and believe in yourself don't listen in what others say to you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:57:47 PM

Just believe in yourself. Accept criticism. Nobody is perfect, just make every mistakes a lesson learned.

ayurvedicurea2growtaller

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:10:13 PM

by respecting yourself and being positive you could easily gain self esteem...
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:16:30 PM

I always thought that getting in shape was going to solve it for me, I used to be really skinny, after 2 years of training I looked good but my problem was still there. The ONLY way is to actually face your problems, trust me, it is the only way but it really works. If your fear is talking to women face to face, you should start by talking to women. For example at the grocery shop if a woman talks to you, try to look her in the eyes and talk to her back. You can talk to many different girls in many different places, you can start even by asking strangers on the street about directions even if you know the place just so you can start practicing and then you can get more and more adventurous. Good luck

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:25:30 PM

Hey, I'm just wondering how some people have a High self esteem. I'm a 24 yrs old Guy who definitely has a low self esteem. I don't even know to interact to other especially to women face to face. I wanted to do something about it and sometimes I tend to get so stressed out in this.

Just try to act like you and feel strong. No matter how others are looking at you, try to look best.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

Just be yourself. Don't care about what people around you think. Be yourself and people are gonna accept it.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:05:42 AM

Go to find a mirror. Stand in front of the mirror and try to speak yourself like you're making a presentation to crowds. This way you can improve your skills to gain self esteem.
Real_Person

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

Go to find a mirror. Stand in front of the mirror and try to speak yourself like you're making a presentation to crowds. This way you can improve your skills to gain self esteem.

I have not ever tried the mirror, thanks for the reminder.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

Love others and gain love from the others; that's the way!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Make goals, challenge and contest with others, compare yourself and find your strong sides.

tiklos45

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:27:10 PM

I think you should be yourself and don't let others intimidate you. All you need to do is socialize and be confident of who you are and what you are being capable of. Do not think of negative things to stress you out. Just be positive and I'm sure you will gain your self steem just think that you can do it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: