Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will up. dont worrry  (Read 16177 times)
allcryptos

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:41:46 AM

I believe BTC will above $3000 again, as the world is not that safe now.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:51:26 AM

as u see . now btc is around 2k4. but i think it will up to 2k8 again. keep it and hope!!!

Bitcoin will goes up for real, And it can't be stop anymore. I believed bitcoin will really rise up to 5000$ before end of this year
or more. as we going to look up it I think bitcoin will become  3400$ before end of this month.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:24:24 AM

Many believe that bitcoin will be above 5000$
allcryptos

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:57:52 AM

Many believe that bitcoin will be above 5000$

Before the end of this year? I think this may take 3 years or more.
dzoi06

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

As we can see btc is varying every week,day,hour. It is good that it doesnt go below 2000$ and i expect it to raise even more than 3000$. 
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:21:10 AM

I'm not worry when bitcoin price were striking down because I believe that after their fall down their value were raised up and become stable. However, due to fluctuating trends of bitcoin sometimes it was hard to predict it.
makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:25:02 AM

I a bit worried about the current price. It may climb back, but the current price is at downtrend unfortunately.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:58:18 AM

This is quite common. People were much aware about the same that after price decrease soon it starts to grow higher than the one from which the price went downwards. Now too the same is taking place soon we can see the price to be over than $3000.
There is much optimism in this forum about prices, but sometimes the price goes in the opposite direction, after it finally recovers I think that is the reason for the optimism that is perceived.
Well, no one can deny it, but on the one hand, people can also take advantage of it, because the decline in bitcoin prices is one of the conditions in waiting by potential investors, because they think that bitcoin must have a high price .

I hope the price dipping in the last few days has help investors to buy back bitcoin and accumulate again. But now the the price has rebounded so some have take advantage and bought again, while other missed that opportunity. The crash though was short lived, and investors just want to cash out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Olyalya

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:30:43 AM

The name of the interested topics) I Want to participate in the discussion. Many analysts report that bitcoin will reach the mark of$ 5000. Who believes it?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:43:21 AM

The name of the interested topics) I Want to participate in the discussion. Many analysts report that bitcoin will reach the mark of$ 5000. Who believes it?
Thats only for this year mate i think it will be more than that in the next coming years as bitcoin really been popularized by each users who's sharing the benefits of this investment and surely we will see more things to happen in terms of its value.

Olyalya

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:48:16 AM

Thats only for this year mate i think it will be more than that in the next coming years as bitcoin really been popularized by each users who's sharing the benefits of this investment and surely we will see more things to happen in terms of its value.

Many expect the fall of bitcoin to 1700$. Is this possible?
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:47:59 AM

Of course there is the possibility that the bitcoin price will go down but sometimes, but if you look at it from the rapid development it seems that bitcoin will survive for the next few years at a relatively high price.
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:57:47 AM

I'm not worried because I believe the price will appreciate after every dump, if you believe you will
even buy more when there is an opportunity.
Hold for the future, it will be more fun especially when you are getting profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Olyalya

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:12:37 AM

I'm not worried because I believe the price will appreciate after every dump, if you believe you will
even buy more when there is an opportunity.
Hold for the future, it will be more fun especially when you are getting profit.

In General, I do. No panic, just all orders gone to long
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:26:33 AM

This is not gonna happen as the support is increasing gradually with more and more Countries legalizing bitcoin as well more corporates making investment into bitcoin. Same time the price is moving forward towards $3000, so maybe it won't reach $1700.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:35:55 AM

Bill gates said NO body can top bitcoin, Bitcoin Is Unstoppable  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HmrSfJwhU
I'm on the road right now. I will watch this video later when I arrived home. Coming from one the richest person on Earth and one of the people behind the growth of technology saying cannot be replace its place on top. Well bitcoin is going to give the market  a pump again for real.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:37:18 AM

This is not gonna happen as the support is increasing gradually with more and more Countries legalizing bitcoin as well more corporates making investment into bitcoin. Same time the price is moving forward towards $3000, so maybe it won't reach $1700.
That was true, legalizing bitcoin helps the stability and value of bitcoin will strong and increase in the future. $1700 is impossible for now to be the price of bitcoin, continuous adoption by the people and countries will makes value of bitcoin continuous increasing that is why i do not have to worry if sometimes value of bitcoin goes down because i know that after the dump there is always a pump.
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

btc price regularly up and down. yea i wait for high price and i think it's price highly increase.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

btc price regularly up and down. yea i wait for high price and i think it's price highly increase.
bitcoin price is fluctuation between 3000$ and 2600$ for a long time. but i am sure that this boost just like went it was trading between 1200$ and 1000$ and boost up and cross 2000$ within few days, so it is more  expected that bitcoin price will boost again and this time s going to cross 4000$ and hope will continue increasing  because we are expecting that the bitcoin price will also cross 5000$ at the end of 2017.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

Btc price is going up and down but more on increasing.Until bitcoiners is there they can invite more because it is proven by their income and once people see that you become rich people will be curious on how you do it.People will find your way to have it also.As of now earning money is difficult to find.People really need to make a way how to produce the needs of their family.For now bitcoin helps people to find profit to have an earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: