Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will up. dont worrry  (Read 16180 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

Trust is the driving force behind bitcoin as well other digital currencies. So till now everytime after price decline it grows after some period of time. The same could happen this time too, so no need to panic as the alts are also experiencing price drop during the same time.

Exactly and since we didn't even reach the milestone of even 10% of the fiat currencies, there is a tremendous scope for the Bitcoin in the coming years. I believe that Bitcoin is still in the beta phase and we have yet to reach new milestones in which millions of people will join us and make the bitcoin even strong. However, it is a long term process and those who are willing (and capable) to wait, will get good returns.

You got that right dude. As far as bitcoin may have acheived, i also think it's still has to reach it's full potential and we may still have a long way to go for that. That means the longer this goes on the better for btc holders as like you've said, more and more people will certainly diverge into btc.

If we are especially talking about price point of view then I think in next 10 years bitcoin is not going to see anywhere below $50K as price is directly proportional to the increase in demand, we will have that level of demand in the coming years and I am excluding the participation of the institutional investors who invest for the speculation purpose. Bitcoin is going to have tremendous growth in the coming years and yes price volatility will be there at any time point during the period.

That's why we there's no need to worry too much, it was happened before that it takes time before it pump again but surely the next pump will be much worth it,so we just need to work hard in saving now.
It feels to me like many of the people on the forum are very much optimistic which is not really good for the future. I am not saying that being optimistic is wrong but my opinion is the neglecting the facts is wrong. While coming across a desert I can’t say that it is a lush green jungle with a flowing river. If I make it in my mind such a picture it will destroy me.

So, it is better to accept that the bitcoin price is going down due the issue of the bitcoin and if these are not resolved then the bitcoin can never come to the price it had recently three weeks ago.

Agree and since I am projecting the higher values, at the same time I am prepared for the lowest possible levels too. It is based on the principle of risk when there is a high risk the returns will be high and when there is a low risk the returns will be lower and since bitcoin has given exponential returns, the risk is exponential too.
Gatubela

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

the btc values is more than only btc price is going up or down. We have Remember that BTC is  the most important cryptocurrency around the world  right now then if you need to sell it wait for the best price and if you need to buy it then wait  for the best moment too. Only you can do the best moment to investment.
Bitcoin is a trust digital currency.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:17:07 PM

Yeah i'm saving my BTCs for a high prise i hope it will go up to 3k so i can sell 'em better the sooner  Smiley
I am agree with you, and you take a good decision that time, and saving a bitcoin for high price and good future that's a good way. I hope its price will soon goes to 3000$ and till you hold good job and I think its will cross 3000$ within the one or two coming months. So I suggest all the people that hold bitcoin and didn't sell till when it will not hit to 3000$.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:59:37 AM

as u see . now btc is around 2k4. but i think it will up to 2k8 again. keep it and hope!!!
Bitcoin deserves more than that and bitcoin price would soon cross $3000 especially when segwit will be activated and transaction fee would become much low and transactions would get confirmed much soon.I hope that even bitcoin would cross $3500 price soon.
don't be overconfident , there is a lot of scheme could happened ,
segwit activation actually is full of risk ,
when the regulation successfully accepted by most people especially the stakeholders ,
it might could drive into a big pump , and yeah you shouldn't worry , but how about the other scheme? you should aware about that too.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 10:27:51 AM

It is right bitcoin will be up but we should worry, because we don't forget it that bitcoin's price not always going to up.
It price has up and down volatility. But sometime we have lost when it straightly going to down.
Now 1st August is coming, so let see what is going on, bitcoin price will up or down.
May be after 1st August we see bitcoin in a high price, but as i am hear mostly people said that bitcoin price will be down after 1st August.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:53:35 AM

It is right bitcoin will be up but we should worry, because we don't forget it that bitcoin's price not always going to up.
It price has up and down volatility. But sometime we have lost when it straightly going to down.
Now 1st August is coming, so let see what is going on, bitcoin price will up or down.
May be after 1st August we see bitcoin in a high price, but as i am hear mostly people said that bitcoin price will be down after 1st August.
We are looking for big news to dictate the price to be up again, don't believe in FUD because that will not gonna help your investment.
Look at the brighter side rather than panic when there is a bad news that will come out, in this game of investing we need to be matured enough and sign of maturity is when we have that patient inside of us to wait for the right timing to sell for our desired profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:30:42 PM

Well from past couple of weeks we have seen btc being very risky in terms of volatility . Its being ranging form 2300 - 3000. Its being a roller coaster ride for everyone as after reaching 3k it started to dip and now its reached 2400 levers. But given the time it should bounce back above 2600 in couple of days .
The risk is a part of bitcoin system in the sense that there is always changes on this price happens every time. But a part of its risk is developments and progress where it the part where the balanced of bitcoin in the market take place. And for many traders out there this is a good thing for their investment where they can have a profit  on the change on the price of bitcoin. In short an investment that comes with a sure earnings.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

Well from past couple of weeks we have seen btc being very risky in terms of volatility . Its being ranging form 2300 - 3000. Its being a roller coaster ride for everyone as after reaching 3k it started to dip and now its reached 2400 levers. But given the time it should bounce back above 2600 in couple of days .
The risk is a part of bitcoin system in the sense that there is always changes on this price happens every time. But a part of its risk is developments and progress where it the part where the balanced of bitcoin in the market take place. And for many traders out there this is a good thing for their investment where they can have a profit  on the change on the price of bitcoin. In short an investment that comes with a sure earnings.

For several years I have been investing in bitcoin and have not seen the risk of which you are talking. Bitcoin is developing steadily, the price is rising. I hope that this trend will continue in the future

joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:32:51 PM

Consider this  have you notice Bitcoin price up then DDos attack all around, Fud news everywhere, Why because they want to buy Cheap bitcoin.  Then positive news again as it reached all time high. Then back again to Ddos mode and Fud news again and again. So i say buy the dips and Hodl. Not worry at all whales just taking profit.

I agree bitcoin have the ups and down in regard to the development and changes on its system. Meaning that the changes have a vital part on the progress of bitcoin price , transaction and security for people to experience and to have. It just need more support and involvement of the users where it help on the part where the stock of Bitcoin in the market could b balanced in the sense that there is both movement in selling and buying og bitcoin.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:38:28 PM

I hope in one day we will see another powerful rise of Bitcoin. Due to some facts, it jumps up and down, but this is temporary
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

High volatility will be with us almost during all the time, however I strongly believe that in the longer run bitcoin price can only go one way and that is UP in price. It is a good time to buy now since we are still in bitcoin infancy stage, only 8 year old currency which surely has a lot of potential within the upcoming years. Buy, buy and only buy.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:01:01 PM

It is indeed nice to also have all these FUD guys in the community. They are the very tools to make buying Bitcoin again and again at cheaper rates possible. We all do not necessarily have to visualize same image even while looking at same picture, that is the  way things goes, so we just let them play out their roll and life goes on. This is one of those junctures, where risk taking can mean everything, while others are looking for cover.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:16:01 PM

Trust is the driving force behind bitcoin as well other digital currencies. So till now everytime after price decline it grows after some period of time. The same could happen this time too, so no need to panic as the alts are also experiencing price drop during the same time.

Exactly and since we didn't even reach the milestone of even 10% of the fiat currencies, there is a tremendous scope for the Bitcoin in the coming years. I believe that Bitcoin is still in the beta phase and we have yet to reach new milestones in which millions of people will join us and make the bitcoin even strong. However, it is a long term process and those who are willing (and capable) to wait, will get good returns.

You got that right dude. As far as bitcoin may have acheived, i also think it's still has to reach it's full potential and we may still have a long way to go for that. That means the longer this goes on the better for btc holders as like you've said, more and more people will certainly diverge into btc.

If we are especially talking about price point of view then I think in next 10 years bitcoin is not going to see anywhere below $50K as price is directly proportional to the increase in demand, we will have that level of demand in the coming years and I am excluding the participation of the institutional investors who invest for the speculation purpose. Bitcoin is going to have tremendous growth in the coming years and yes price volatility will be there at any time point during the period.

That's why we there's no need to worry too much, it was happened before that it takes time before it pump again but surely the next pump will be much worth it,so we just need to work hard in saving now.
It feels to me like many of the people on the forum are very much optimistic which is not really good for the future. I am not saying that being optimistic is wrong but my opinion is the neglecting the facts is wrong. While coming across a desert I can’t say that it is a lush green jungle with a flowing river. If I make it in my mind such a picture it will destroy me.

So, it is better to accept that the bitcoin price is going down due the issue of the bitcoin and if these are not resolved then the bitcoin can never come to the price it had recently three weeks ago.

Agree and since I am projecting the higher values, at the same time I am prepared for the lowest possible levels too. It is based on the principle of risk when there is a high risk the returns will be high and when there is a low risk the returns will be lower and since bitcoin has given exponential returns, the risk is exponential too.

Well, bitcoin will definitely be dealing with a risk in it and if we can not use or read the risk minimized then it will definitely get a lot of losses. For every risk have the possibility to get the loss, so if we can't walk properly so everything is just a defeat. The analysis is much better to know every thing that exists. Higher is the hope of all people, but we must continue to work will get the results more satisfying

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

Right, we should not be idle when it comes to bitcoin. We all know that because of its volatility, there is a chance that its price will be lower or will be higher than its current price now. Bitcoin indeed is unpredictable so we have to make sure that if bitcoin suddenly goes down, we will not be devastated by that. Bitcoin is not the only crypto currency and we should get our eyes to see other coins or tokens that also have possibilities just like bitcoin.

Earning and saving bitcoin is also a risk, because you can’t just use it easily and sometimes when the price is going down, you might feel to sell it but then the price will rise again. Let us just hope that there will be more rises in bitcoin’s price.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:09:24 PM

Yeah i'm saving my BTCs for a high prise i hope it will go up to 3k so i can sell 'em better the sooner  Smiley
3k is still the lower we are thinking about 5k. Currently the price is at a little stability as people are confused that what will happen on 1st august but I am sure that better will happen and with that people will start to invest in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will start to increase to more than $5000. So it is a good decision to hold for the coming future.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

Still not persuaded that August 1 will take care of the present pattern in the market. A few bearish news in the course of recent months didn't stop the bullish pattern that we have for bitcoin. On the off chance that anything, it's recently the brokers exploiting powerless hands to purchase progressively and it happens each day, yet the conceivable changes on the first of August? I don't perceive any significant impact value shrewd
so don't worry about falling
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:52:23 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 11:06:44 PM by Bagaji

I think is only people who cannot hold for a long period of time that sell now or those who are afraid of the outcome of 1st August meeting that will sell now. Am optimistic that the market value of Bitcoin will surely increase very soon just hold unto your bitcoin pending when the market value increase before  you sell.
watemp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Blockchain Technology launches Smart ICO Tracker

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 02:52:27 PM

Large financial institutions are just beginning to enter this market, so the price of crypto currency is still very far from the values at which it stabilizes. It's only my opinion.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:28:39 AM

as u see . now btc is around 2k4. but i think it will up to 2k8 again. keep it and hope!!!
Now btcprice is now around $2250 and soon it would be $3000.Just we have to wait till august 1st when segwit would be activated.But some are spreading rumours that bitcoin would split into two after that and bitcoin price would crash.We have already seen lots of such rumours before and we just have to avoid it.Just hold and soon the price would rise.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:52:48 AM

Now btcprice is now around $2250 and soon it would be $3000.Just we have to wait till august 1st when segwit would be activated.But some are spreading rumours that bitcoin would split into two after that and bitcoin price would crash.We have already seen lots of such rumours before and we just have to avoid it.Just hold and soon the price would rise.

Well many of us are already crossing our fingers for that though i don't think its panic time because we're still well above 2k. Its just that we've been used to seeing the price around the 2.5k range this past few months so a drop to closer to 2k may be alarming to some people but i think we're still good here

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀