Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will up. dont worrry  (Read 16177 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:29:19 AM

We'll see later.
I hope it will not happen.
Maybe this is just an issue.
Even though the pact is what we should do.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamespx

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:00:53 PM

Never paid attention to all the fuss(good or bad) on bitcoin.
when I bought my first Bitcoin at Paxful several months ago,
It just felt right.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:09:12 PM

We'll see later.

We just have to look on what's the positive thing that is about to happen on August 1. Just don't be scared.

I hope it will not happen.

What do you mean it will happen? Bitcoin's death or it will go lower than $2,000-$1,000? It won't happen.

Maybe this is just an issue.
Even though the pact is what we should do.

There's a lot of demand of bitcoin already and these issues should be fixed soon for us to have a better way of transactions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:54:58 PM

Bitcoin will eventually rise to highs but it may be later this year or next year. I would not be surprised if the price continues to drop until after Aug 1 when we find out about the fork. It could be a good time to buy if the price keeps dropping.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:59:45 PM

Bitcoin will eventually rise to highs but it may be later this year or next year. I would not be surprised if the price continues to drop until after Aug 1 when we find out about the fork. It could be a good time to buy if the price keeps dropping.
After August 1 we can see things back to normal, the panic happen due to FUD and some holders has not properly educated themselves that's why they dump. The speculation is bad that's why we are seeing this kind of price now, but, since the judgement time is already nearing we should take this opportunity to buy if we want to make an easy money in a short period of time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:04:39 PM

After August 1 we can see things back to normal, the panic happen due to FUD and some holders has not properly educated themselves that's why they dump. The speculation is bad that's why we are seeing this kind of price now, but, since the judgement time is already nearing we should take this opportunity to buy if we want to make an easy money in a short period of time.
Thats right after august 1 everything will be okay . So dont worry I think dont be panic becayse we dont know what is totally happen in bitcoin after that date But for sure once bitcoin decrease it will recover again.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:07:52 AM

Thats right after august 1 everything will be okay . So dont worry I think dont be panic becayse we dont know what is totally happen in bitcoin after that date But for sure once bitcoin decrease it will recover again.

it is a chance for those who wants to enter bitcoin, my sister were planning to buy some on or before August 1 and will make it as her capital on doing bitcoin activities. Hoping that like before it will recover real soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 03:20:50 AM

it is a chance for those who wants to enter bitcoin, my sister were planning to buy some on or before August 1 and will make it as her capital on doing bitcoin activities. Hoping that like before it will recover real soon.

Just tell your sister to hold his capital first and wait for the big dip since august 1 is far to be happen right now so the  best thing to do is to monitor so that you could see and follow its movement to earn more in the future. This event is one of the most awaited to be occured by some whales so that they can buy cheap coins around so you must really join them so that you sister could earn huge for another great pump would happen on it.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

Just tell your sister to hold his capital first and wait for the big dip since august 1 is far to be happen right now so the  best thing to do is to monitor so that you could see and follow its movement to earn more in the future. This event is one of the most awaited to be occured by some whales so that they can buy cheap coins around so you must really join them so that you sister could earn huge for another great pump would happen on it.

That will be a great decision. Monitor what may happen and save more now so when the value gets down ,she can join in buying and guarantees that in time the hype will sure happen.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 05:42:53 AM

I have hope, everything will be going fine after August 1.
Now i feel panic because now i have lost from my bitcoins, because i bought bitcoin more than this price.
After 1st August we will see what is the new price of bitcoin and then we see the speculation of bitcoin price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:24:51 AM

Currently, now it has gone below $2,300 and it might fell further as the panic about August 1 getting ticking. We hope this meeting will not destroy cryptocurrency because what ever affect bitcoin affect all others cryptocurrency. I pray this meeting be positive and that is what it ought to be because of the beauty of this great technology and services.

I am positive about the output of this coming August 1. The price dip for now is really temporary although grounded on some fears, reasonable fears I admit. But these are coming mostly from people who are a bit doubting about the stability of bitcoin in the coming days. For those who are positive and believe in the future of bitcoin, this is a mere opportunity for buying some more.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:30:13 AM

Currently, now it has gone below $2,300 and it might fell further as the panic about August 1 getting ticking. We hope this meeting will not destroy cryptocurrency because what ever affect bitcoin affect all others cryptocurrency. I pray this meeting be positive and that is what it ought to be because of the beauty of this great technology and services.

I am positive about the output of this coming August 1. The price dip for now is really temporary although grounded on some fears, reasonable fears I admit. But these are coming mostly from people who are a bit doubting about the stability of bitcoin in the coming days. For those who are positive and believe in the future of bitcoin, this is a mere opportunity for buying some more.
You should think positively because the upgrades coming can give us more improvement about bitcoin that i think we can use bitcoin more easily.
Don't be encourage to other people that taking down bitcoin because they are competitors that i think they are just taking down bitcoin just to gain their coins to increase value or the other people are just encouraging to sell bitcoin because they want to buy bitcoins for cheap price..

This is always happening every year there are people that actually still don't realize that bitcoin will be still remain and people who wants bitcoin to down just to buy a low price. watch the movement of the price today the movement are actually obvious there are still someone are supporting and dont let the price of bitcoin to more cheaper..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:40:27 AM

You should think positively because the upgrades coming can give us more improvement about bitcoin that i think we can use bitcoin more easily.
Don't be encourage to other people that taking down bitcoin because they are competitors that i think they are just taking down bitcoin just to gain their coins to increase value or the other people are just encouraging to sell bitcoin because they want to buy bitcoins for cheap price..

This is always happening every year there are people that actually still don't realize that bitcoin will be still remain and people who wants bitcoin to down just to buy a low price. watch the movement of the price today the movement are actually obvious there are still someone are supporting and dont let the price of bitcoin to more cheaper..

I agree. And even though btc's price continues to slide downwards, it's still far from the price last year when we're looking at under 1k. Panicking is the worst mistake you can do right now ans selling at this price would likely make you miss a lot of opportunity that almost certainly would come in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

The price will be falling till 1st Aug and then may be after that it may settle down . The. There will be a buying opportunity .

After that might be the price may again soar with some good. Was coming from big countries which will help to increase the BTC prices .

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:40:26 AM

Sure. It is history that defines the value of bitcoin will fall but will rise again for sure. The aggressive nature of bitcoin will always take the leap to higher price nominations. I'm sure today's price if bitcoin will rise because the corrections are being made with the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
65dos

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

Do you think it will reach 5000$ next year?
dan4354

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

Do you think it will reach 5000$ next year?

Despite the fact, that bitcoin is more and more accepted as a payment methods and you can buy bitcoins in my country (austria ) almost everywhere, its price is going continiuosly down. This is an irrational trend that will bo ever soon.
Should recover to 3000$ until end of 2017. Do not expect to much. A lot of people know now how volatile the market is and will not buy no matter what it costs.  But a rise of 30 % until the end of 2017 should be a save consideration.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:37:38 PM

The price will be falling till 1st Aug and then may be after that it may settle down . The. There will be a buying opportunity .

After that might be the price may again soar with some good. Was coming from big countries which will help to increase the BTC prices .

Right, it is possible that bitcoin's price will continue to fall until August 1 and we can feel that now. Ever since the news of splitting and segwit was announced, it had greatly affect all of the crypto currencies prices. Panic selling is happening because they are afraid that their bitcoin would disappear. There is no assurance that after August 1, bitcoin will eventually go back to $2000 and many people are exclaiming how much their wealth was decreased.

This situation seems an advantage for those who can afford to buy bitcoin at its dump price but a problem for those who needs to cash out money at this time.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

Don't worry though it almost hurts everyone. Weak handlers are being forced to sell and I don't know why it keeps on falling, there is something unusual in the pricing of bitcoin. Most of the time when the price starts to decrease there is an increase after a couple of days. Maybe we'll see it after 5 days, it is now ready to fly up to the moon.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

Sure. It is history that defines the value of bitcoin will fall but will rise again for sure. The aggressive nature of bitcoin will always take the leap to higher price nominations. I'm sure today's price if bitcoin will rise because the corrections are being made with the time.
Not just with bitcoin, if you look into any commodity you can find very big ups and downs are happening in its trading history because traders are going to book profit when they will be seeing big pumps which might be leading to some downfall and after that they will come to know about comparatively lower prices than they will pump again. This is an usual trading routine of any commodity that is the reason bitcoin also will bounce back very soon hence we never need to worry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: