Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will up. dont worrry  (Read 16177 times)
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:34:52 PM

Bitcoin price was already recovered so we don't need to worry now, because it seems that bitcoin was continues raising up and we can't stop that. Moreover I never doubted that bitcoin price was continues bringing down I believe that it will raise up.

So you are talking about bounce back to 2800$ level? But what about minimum dip? Huh

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:58:22 PM

Bitcoin price was already recovered so we don't need to worry now, because it seems that bitcoin was continues raising up and we can't stop that. Moreover I never doubted that bitcoin price was continues bringing down I believe that it will raise up.
yes that is right that bitcoin price has already rover its position too much, and still its position is becoming more and more stronger. the price of bitcoin is now trading above 2700$ which is a very good sign about the increasing trend of bitcoin. i am sure that after 1st August the price of bitcoin will continue increasing too much and hope that very soon it will cross 5000$ very soon.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:07:42 AM

This rise is just a bounce back to original levels. Once segwit is implemented and there is less uncertainty, we might see the start of another bull run.
$4k might not be too far off if that happens.  Smiley

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:27:17 AM

I hope because of this fall everything is negative for me and I'm totally new to trading and thought could replace gambling with trading but now I'm getting loses in trading also. I really hope everything becomes back to normal as all coins are below their normal rate. Everyone is saying it will increase soon but I'm still scared to buy any more coins
You should not be scared but if you have losses is because you bought at the top or near the top, if you buy now you can get some coins with a nice discount if you want to wait then be ready to wait for a long time, those that lost a lot of money in bitcoin in the 2013 crash needed to wait for more than two years in order to get their money back, I know it sucks but that is the way it is.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:01:00 PM

as u see . now btc is around 2k4. but i think it will up to 2k8 again. keep it and hope!!!
Yes,already bitcoin price is $2750 now and soon it would cross $3000.All the previous fall were due to FUD news spread through out bitcoin network by big whales.As expected,big whales have completed a big meal by buying low priced bitcoins.So,now bitcoin has to move high and now its increasing.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:27:56 PM

I'm not scared that it will go up, I know that it will. I'm worried that it won't go down as much as I was hoping it would.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Omega Weapon

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:10:08 AM

I was not worries regarding declining price of bitcoin in the market because I know that it was a strategy of bitcoin to increase the number of members with bitcoin account and also I believe that bitcoin price were increase after decreasing.
We should know this, any issues that crypto can face it can always get solve especially in btc since it can really be the future of cryptocurrency it does influence a lot of users and bussinesman.

Not all to be exact. For example bitcoin, bitcoin still lacks fast confirmation, the reason it needs to be developed. Also it has an unstable price which is not good because if we want bitcoin to be used by many, it must have an unstable price. Also, we know that the influence of somehing is not always positive.
Bitcoin cannot achieve a stable price like the one gold has until its market cap grows to the point that it cannot be longer manipulated by huge whales, and the only way to do that is for people to take the risk in bitcoin and to adopt it, I know it is risky but if those people want to benefit from bitcoin then they also need to risk a little and stop being on the sidelines and join the game.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:35:33 AM

This has been proven, although bitcoin prices have declined in recent weeks, but now the bitcoin price is back at its peak, and has stabilized. This has always been a cloud, because every bitcoin price drops, it will not last long, it will be stable again in the next few weeks
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:59:15 AM

This has been proven, although bitcoin prices have declined in recent weeks, but now the bitcoin price is back at its peak, and has stabilized. This has always been a cloud, because every bitcoin price drops, it will not last long, it will be stable again in the next few weeks
But it not prove nearest deathline SegWit not have big crash on market or stand still. So, ready with any situation is important helps we can keep our calm and have accurate decisive.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:57:49 PM

Yes, of course. In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to climb higher again. Just continue to hold bitcoin you have for a greater price than now, will make our savings grow better than just keep it in bank.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

Yes, of course. In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to climb higher again. Just continue to hold bitcoin you have for a greater price than now, will make our savings grow better than just keep it in bank.
Me too, I believe that bitcoin price were rapidly raising up after fork. Also i just want to advise some users that we don't need to worry in segwit. Because I think if segwit happen there's a lot of opportunity will open to us and don't worry about the price I'm surely that bitcoin price were become stable after fork.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

as u see . now btc is around 2k4. but i think it will up to 2k8 again. keep it and hope!!!
Why you are thinking to below of 3000$/btc , here the price in this situation is around 2700$+/per btc , so you can easily estimate that how much price will be after the complete of the fork .
Here the bitcoin is not just remaind the field of the payment and earnings platforms but also a new new services platform to have new new features to make our life more easier .
So overall here we can see the investment by the millionaires are increasing in this field , and after the segwit2x launch complete the investors in this first will get attract strongly and will increase the price .
So exactly we don't need to take tension anymore of any price stability or any small decrease because this is usual in the bitcoin that making it different from cash fiat currency .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:18:28 PM

Excited for what will happen next month... Smiley

Me im speculating good will be happen since as of now price regaining back to 2000$ and we should expect more that after august the $ value of btc will come rise again of maybe we can see more high rise on this one but for now the one I should do is to wait and buy cheap btc so and hold it for long more months since i'm sure that I can earn with this in future, and that makes me feel more excited for the next month ahead.
i also have good expectation from bitcoin to increase more in next few days. i am hopeful that the the present dump will not be for a long time hope that very soon the market will recover its potion. because still people are very much confident about bitcoin and they are not expecting any serious matter to happen. we can expect that very we will be able to see the price of bitcoin trading above 5000$.
For sure! In fact chances are there that bitcoins will touch 5k in the end of this year. Prices will definitely pump high. Since prices are low now and are bound to jump high after August. So it’s not impossible for bitcoins to reach value even more than 5k next year.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:24:09 PM

I don not worry about bitcoin price at all,  cause ive already seen several times bitcoin price goes down and after only 1 or 2 weeks the price climbed up again,  so if we encounter  btc price fall this week its only a normal happening. It will climbed up again  once everything is fix.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:04:04 PM

I don not worry about bitcoin price at all,  cause ive already seen several times bitcoin price goes down and after only 1 or 2 weeks the price climbed up again,  so if we encounter  btc price fall this week its only a normal happening. It will climbed up again  once everything is fix.
Good thing you have that trust with bitcoin, for sure there will be more instances like this that will cause panic to the people especially the weak hands but since we believe bitcoin will remain strong and successful, we will not gonna panic and we will be the winner in the end.

I wish this dumpers will realize that afterwards they are still gonna buy again, patience and trust are both needed in tough situation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:31:33 PM

So this is just a normal occurrence?
Are you sure BTC will go up after a hard fork?
I personally still have little doubt BTC will go up as some exchanges are ready to open the market for BCC. Will the presence of BCC will affect BTC prices?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Omega Weapon

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:34:10 AM

That is just normal movements of the market but even in bitcoin there are exceptions probably the most known is the crash of 2013 bitcoin lost a considerable amount of its value and it stay there for a lot of time, many people thought that bitcoin was not going to recover from that, I think that is why governments did not put too much attention to bitcoin they thought it was dead but now look at it.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:38:03 AM

Well you're right brother. A wild guess indeed.
The price now hits $2800 and its a good sign after all. Hope it will continue and the outcome of segwit2x will be favorable to bitcoin community. Im putting my hopes to this. Right now just watching the market while eating popcorn. Cheers!

Happy Coding Life Smiley
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:01:37 AM

The price now hits $2800 and its a good sign after all. Hope it will continue and the outcome of segwit2x will be favorable to bitcoin community. Im putting my hopes to this. Right now just watching the market while eating popcorn. Cheers!
Bitcoin prices are very strong now I'm just worried about myself, because I'm afraid I can not hold my greed at this high price then sell it. Maybe I'll try to believe in bitcoin if bitcoin price will reach $4000 after a few months later, is this likely to happen?
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:07:20 AM

Bitcoin prices are very strong now I'm just worried about myself, because I'm afraid I can not hold my greed at this high price then sell it. Maybe I'll try to believe in bitcoin if bitcoin price will reach $4000 after a few months later, is this likely to happen?
It has got the maximum possibility to reach $4000 or even higher in a scheduled time frame. This will be confirmed by the end of the day. Yo don't try to believe, just believe in it. Bitcoin as well all digital currencies grow independent and the benefitting happens based on the users acceptance as an valuable asset.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████