Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:02:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC will up. dont worrry  (Read 16182 times)
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

Yes, it seemed that it would go down a bit yesterday, but was just a very little bit. 4400 today... Maybe 4600 tomorrow? who knows. Seems unstoppable right now.

And we are enjoying it

You got it right I'm definitely enjoying it. Seems like watching a movie and we're about to see the climax part. Oh, I need me some popcorn and coke! Grin

Kidding aside, I am 100% sure that we can see $5000 by the end of this month. Okay, more popcorn. Lol.
If we are going to use a movie analogy I think we are close to the end of the first movie, but bitcoin is going to be a trilogy, so we are very far from reaching the climax of the story, the climax is going to come in the form of bitcoin beating fiat in the final fight and then everyone lives happily ever after.
Well, a dream blue for any holder Bitcoin, I hope still alive until that time for receive the result after long time holding and use Bitcoin. Of course, maybe need 10-30 even 50 years for reach my target (1 million dollar/BTC) . Tongue
realhobo669

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:43:17 AM

We are hoping for stable growth after this segwit drama finish in next few hours.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

I'm not worried at all, I'm fine us of now. Things can controlled if you don't take emotions affects you.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:33:31 PM

We are hoping for stable growth after this segwit drama finish in next few hours.
Segwit drama? There is now a process segwit Bitcoin? Wah I missed the information Shocked
I'm not worried at all, I'm fine us of now. Things can controlled if you don't take emotions affects you.
Sometimes money and emotions are something very difficult to separate like politics and religion.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:40:37 PM

I still believe bitcoin price will rising again above $4000, on yesterday bitcoin price touched $4000 and even exceed it. But now it looks down again below $4000, and it looks like it will not be long it will reach $4000 again. I really waiting for the price of bitcoin to reach $5000, will it happen.. hopefully it can happening.
are you talking about this month alone? because if you are hoping that btc will rise up to 5k that is almost reach and for sure it will touch that value
its good to see if the value reach it this month or before another pork happen.
Bitcoin may reach that amount before the end of the month but that is a very positive prediction, I think a more sensible prediction is that bitcoin will need a few months or the we are not going too see that price until the end of this year at the latest.

That price is surely possible to achieve in this year and may be before that and if we cross that price in this month or next month then we can expect much huge price of bitcoin at the end of the year and who knows we may even see the price of $10k at the time of Christmas.
I prefer to not get over excited with the price of bitcoin, I know people want to have a bitcoin price as high as possible but since I still do not have as much bitcoins I will like for the price to remain stable for some time, especially if we take into account that this year has been crazy good for bitcoin.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:53:18 PM

Yes, it seemed that it would go down a bit yesterday, but was just a very little bit. 4400 today... Maybe 4600 tomorrow? who knows. Seems unstoppable right now.

And we are enjoying it

You got it right I'm definitely enjoying it. Seems like watching a movie and we're about to see the climax part. Oh, I need me some popcorn and coke! Grin

Kidding aside, I am 100% sure that we can see $5000 by the end of this month. Okay, more popcorn. Lol.
If we are going to use a movie analogy I think we are close to the end of the first movie, but bitcoin is going to be a trilogy, so we are very far from reaching the climax of the story, the climax is going to come in the form of bitcoin beating fiat in the final fight and then everyone lives happily ever after.
Well, a dream blue for any holder Bitcoin, I hope still alive until that time for receive the result after long time holding and use Bitcoin. Of course, maybe need 10-30 even 50 years for reach my target (1 million dollar/BTC) . Tongue
Yeah that will be a dream come true but I think the same I think it is going to take a lot of time for that to happen, just one thing, your target of 1 million per coin is going to take a lot of time, you are better off concentrating yourself in getting more bitcoin than to wait for those prices.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:09:22 PM

I still believe bitcoin price will rising again above $4000, on yesterday bitcoin price touched $4000 and even exceed it. But now it looks down again below $4000, and it looks like it will not be long it will reach $4000 again. I really waiting for the price of bitcoin to reach $5000, will it happen.. hopefully it can happening.
are you talking about this month alone? because if you are hoping that btc will rise up to 5k that is almost reach and for sure it will touch that value
its good to see if the value reach it this month or before another pork happen.
Bitcoin may reach that amount before the end of the month but that is a very positive prediction, I think a more sensible prediction is that bitcoin will need a few months or the we are not going too see that price until the end of this year at the latest.

That price is surely possible to achieve in this year and may be before that and if we cross that price in this month or next month then we can expect much huge price of bitcoin at the end of the year and who knows we may even see the price of $10k at the time of Christmas.
I prefer to not get over excited with the price of bitcoin, I know people want to have a bitcoin price as high as possible but since I still do not have as much bitcoins I will like for the price to remain stable for some time, especially if we take into account that this year has been crazy good for bitcoin.
human opinion must be different i myself more see if the higher the bitcoin price you will be happy because usually the price of plunging your potential to buy cheaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: