Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ahoolee presale - first search engine for online shopping!  (Read 13231 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:05:51 PM

We offer AHT or ETH payment to people, who have good channels to promote our ico.
Why are yo not adding BTc when you are paying to people? This forum is full of mostly btc users and they may avoid your service by not using btc.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:16:01 PM

So what you are planning is a massive search engine, perhaps bigger than Google, Bing or others, but only catering products, and

possibly services - Did I get the concept right?

Yeah, you're right!
How do you get the massive lists of products from across the world? From a custom search engine which crawls the world wide web or they are submitted by the merchants?
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:15:46 AM

How do you get the massive lists of products from across the world? From a custom search engine which crawls the world wide web or they are submitted by the merchants?

Both:
merchant can submit data, but also our crawler can get data automatically.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

We offer AHT or ETH payment to people, who have good channels to promote our ico.
Why are yo not adding BTc when you are paying to people? This forum is full of mostly btc users and they may avoid your service by not using btc.

We tought, that it's not a problem to change BTC to ETH, but lots of people ask us to take investment in BTC. So now you can send BTC to this wallet: 16xKx2o32pJvgAkuWiosDuANUPm7f1vR2i and contact us with your Ethereum wallet, where you want to get your AHT tokens. As soon as the round would be closed, you'll get your AHT tokens at this wallet.

CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:01:06 PM

We tought, that it's not a problem to change BTC to ETH, but lots of people ask us to take investment in BTC. So now you can send BTC to this wallet: 16xKx2o32pJvgAkuWiosDuANUPm7f1vR2i and contact us with your Ethereum wallet, where you want to get your AHT tokens. As soon as the round would be closed, you'll get your AHT tokens at this wallet.

Ah great news, actually BTC isn't out of the scene yet and ETH is good but still the majority uses BTC, I already invested little using eth but will do a little more as now bitcoin is open too.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ICOScamHunter

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:20:12 AM

Lets say hypothetically that nobody wants to mine the coin and nobody wants to work for home to price the products. Then what would happen?
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

Lets say hypothetically that nobody wants to mine the coin and nobody wants to work for home to price the products. Then what would happen?

There always will be 12 miners - our team and our servers at the start also. So there is no problem for the project. But I don't think it's a real situation, because I don't understand why people will decide not to earn some money Smiley

Taya Afi

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:07:35 PM

guys, interested in the name of the project))) straight hooked. the idea is not new. it is not clear why so delay the time of the ICO. I want to participate in the promotion program. is there a link or where to find information?
anotherpriest

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:50:39 PM

guys, interested in the name of the project))) straight hooked. the idea is not new. it is not clear why so delay the time of the ICO. I want to participate in the promotion program. is there a link or where to find information?
Ahoolee ICO Referral Program!

Ahoolee ICO has started a couple of days ago and today we are happy to introduce our referral program!
So, here's the deal: you'll get 5% referral bonus (in ETH) on any purchases made by your investors, they will also get a 5% bonus (in Ahoolee Tokens)! The bonuses will be distributed after the end of ICO. Sounds great? Yeah!
To confirm that you referred them they need to fill the DATA field with your Ethereum address when they make a transaction! So simple!
Ok, that is step by step instruction:
1. Your investor make transaction to our contract address (which you can find at ahoolee.io/tokensale) and fill DATA field with your Ethereum address.
2. You earn 5% ETH of that transaction to your address and he earns 5% Ahoolee Token bonus.

Get started by posting something like this to your Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc..:

Hello, friends! I find out an interesting project ahoolee.io which is a brand new search engine for products from all over the world! They have started ICO a couple of days ago and i made an investment!
Today they start a great referral prodram! If you buy Ahoolee Tokens by sending transaction to Ahoolee ICO Ethereum contract address and fill the DATA field with my Ethereum address (0x...), then we’ll both get a bonus!
Your can buy Ahoolee Tokens here - ahoolee.io/tokensale.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:12:55 PM

We've added information about our US advisors to landing page: http://ahoolee.io/#advisors_section. They are managing partners at RSV Venture Partners fund.

They help us with legal at USA market. We've got information from security law advocate that our token is an utility token, not security.  So US investors can participate in our ICO without restrictions.

Our AHT token will also be available to change to any products in our search engine as soon as this ICO round would be finished.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:38:40 AM

We wrote a short report about the Ahoolee token sale - you can get it here for free: https://cointldr.com/ahoolee-token-sale-report-22-aug-2017
Was trying to see the report but it seems one has to subscribe with email id to get it, which everyone will not like the idea of. Advice to let the report be open for all in public.
WTNmember

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:03:59 PM

You guys made a good job! I found a lot of really useful info in your Telegram group! https://t.me/howtoico
I hope you reach the capitalisation! May the Force be with you!
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:41:41 PM

Will tokens be distributed during the ICO?  If not, how soon thereafter will we receive them?  thanks

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:45:14 AM

ICO recently so dangerous, many projects waiting for legal sanctions, why should proceed? Drop better

Our ICO is legal in USA, our token is an utility token not a security. So even US residents can invest.

Will tokens be distributed during the ICO?  If not, how soon thereafter will we receive them?  thanks

You can claim tokens as soon as round will be closed.

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:51:42 AM

Your project name cracks me up a lot but nice concept though. After reading the whitepaper I'll try to see if this is worth diving in  Grin
JetBlack

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:16:45 AM

I think the softcap will not be reached, are you still going to refund ETH if that's the case ?
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

I think the softcap will not be reached, are you still going to refund ETH if that's the case ?

Yes, if soft cap will not be reached, there would be a refund. You can see this in our smart contract.

dadabosade

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:41:48 AM

I can translate your whitepaper to Vietnamese
GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:45:22 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 04:17:45 PM by GaPR

Which means: " In 6 months we’ll increase the number of AXT in the system to 1 billion " ??  So the total number of coins will be 1 000 000 000 AXT.  The idea is good, but I do not see any news that the team is behind the Russian oligarchs.  The ordinary guys from Russia do not have the funding to run a big project.  I wish you success, but I will not invest, I am afraid to trust my money to poor students.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:30:52 PM

Which means: " In 6 months we’ll increase the number of AXT in the system to 1 billion " ??  So the total number of coins will be 1 000 000 000 AXT.  The idea is good, but I do not see any news that the team is behind the Russian oligarchs.  The ordinary guys from Russia do not have the funding to run a big project.  I wish you success, but I will not invest, I am afraid to trust my money to poor students.

Where did you read about billion of coins? We've already created 100,000,000 AHT and there will never be more.
If there would be Russian oligarchs behind us, we won't go to ICO.
Thanks for your opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: