Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin of Midas :: Bitcoin Paid-to-Click  (Read 9543 times)
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 07:33:14 PM

Great I'll give it a try.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
kingmidas (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:14:58 AM

Hello!

Today I started a limited time offer (or LTO) for advertisers.

All click packs comes with a 100% click bonus. This means you will receive two times more clicks than you buy.
Or, you can say that all prices are halved Cheesy

The members who bought clicks before the offer but did not used them yet will also receive double bonus clicks :-)

Great, I added the bonus clicks to your account. You can create your advertisement. Please let me know if you encounter any problems.
super3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 10:15:13 AM

Hello!

Today I started a limited time offer (or LTO) for advertisers.

All click packs comes with a 100% click bonus. This means you will receive two times more clicks than you buy.
Or, you can say that all prices are halved Cheesy

The members who bought clicks before the offer but did not used them yet will also receive double bonus clicks :-)

Great, I added the bonus clicks to your account. You can create your advertisement. Please let me know if you encounter any problems.
You should add "(" and ")" to the allowed chars. Just waiting for you to approve my ad.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
kingmidas (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:43:13 AM

You should add "(" and ")" to the allowed chars. Just waiting for you to approve my ad.

Your advertisement has been approved Smiley
I added 4 more symbols: [ ] ( )

Thanks for the feedback Cheesy
super3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 11:19:03 AM

Your advertisement has been approved Smiley
I added 4 more symbols: [ ] ( )

Thanks for the feedback Cheesy

Awesome lets see how it goes. I'll start tracking it in my analytics.
No problem. I really want to see you succeed! As long as the numbers are right I'll be buying a decent amount of ads from you.

weirdthall

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 11:08:20 AM

Looks excellent, i like my pioneer status Smiley

Hoping that there will be more clicks to go on.  Will be adding a referral on my website when I complete it Smiley
super3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 04:29:48 PM

I actually like this a bunch now. The conversion rates seem to be higher than the other services. I'll buy some more clicks after I make a few updates to my website.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 05:44:34 PM

The payout is so high, and the payment per click so low, that you need to click 2100 ads just to get ONE payout.

With 2 advertisements currently, this will take years. You've completely destroyed it for users, while making advertisers happy. The 0.0001 was low enough, even that would've taken MONTHS to get one payout.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
super3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 05:57:22 PM

The payout is so high, and the payment per click so low, that you need to click 2100 ads just to get ONE payout.

With 2 advertisements currently, this will take years. You've completely destroyed it for users, while making advertisers happy. The 0.0001 was low enough, even that would've taken MONTHS to get one payout.
You realize the service just started up right? Yesterday there were no ads at all. Today there are two. I don't know of a single service in the world that works perfectly after only running for a single day. Give it a week or two so there are some more ads and such. 

kingmidas (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:01:34 PM

The payment per click was 10 times higher, I changed it recently and I didn't managed to update the withdraw rules. The minimum withdraw amount will be also 10 times lower than now.

Right now nobody have enough coins to withdraw (even some users managed to click ads before the income was lowered) and I thought this could wait 2-3 days while I am working on some background "things". Cheesy

The prices and the income will be modified in time in order to get the perfect balance between the advertisers and members satisfaction.
I think it's better to have more advertisements with a lower income than few (or none) advertisments with a higher income.

You can't create something perfect from the first try. You start something, receive feedback and then improve Cheesy

Thank you for the feedback Wink
bennett616

Activity: 70

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 07:06:19 PM

http://coinofmidas.com/?ref=bennett139

Free Bump Tongue

Andy B

kingmidas (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:47:27 PM

I lowered the minimum withdraw value to 0.002 BTC.

Where can I find detailed information about Bitcoin fees and how are they calculated?

I would like to minimize the fees and to decrease the minimum withdraw value even more.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 03:54:48 PM

Where can I find detailed information about Bitcoin fees and how are they calculated?

I would like to minimize the fees and to decrease the minimum withdraw value even more.

It's possible to set the tx fee to 0 BTC, however this will cause VERY long times for confirmation. You can always use blockchain.info to set tx fees. The recommended for good confirmation speed is 0.0005 BTC for a tx fee, however even 1 satoshi is better than 0 BTC. Not that I recommend you do that, it's all up to preference ~

kingmidas (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:22:06 PM

It's possible to set the tx fee to 0 BTC, however this will cause VERY long times for confirmation. You can always use blockchain.info to set tx fees. The recommended for good confirmation speed is 0.0005 BTC for a tx fee, however even 1 satoshi is better than 0 BTC. Not that I recommend you do that, it's all up to preference ~

I was thinking of a tx fee of around 10% of the withdraw. This would be lower than the default tx fee of 0.0005 BTC, and higher than zero. It is possible to set what fee I want? This can be done only by using the blockchain.info wallet?

Thanks Smiley
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 04:31:35 PM

I was thinking of a tx fee of around 10% of the withdraw. This would be lower than the default tx fee of 0.0005 BTC, and higher than zero. It is possible to set what fee I want? This can be done only by using the blockchain.info wallet?

Thanks Smiley

It's easier to do it with the blockchain.info wallet to be honest.

Also, a tx fee of around 10% of the withdraw is a waste, if you're going to include a tx fee, make it 0.0005 or less. (although if the withdraw is <5 mBTC, I agree with the 10% thing).

There's no point tacking on a 0.2 BTC fee if someone withdraws 2 BTC, for instance.

*all tips accepted: account name: DiamondCardz*

Lol.

kingmidas (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:41:19 PM

Oh, I think I didn't explained myself quite well...

I was talking about the miner fees. I want to decrease the miner txfee in order to remove the withdraw fee from the site Tongue

The minimum withdraw value is now 0.002 BTC, a tax of 0.0005 BTC is 25% of that value. I was thinking to pay only 0.0002 BTC txfee for a 0.002 BTC transaction. Of course the upper txfee limit will be 0.0005 BTC Smiley
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 06:49:24 PM

Oh, I think I didn't explained myself quite well...

I was talking about the miner fees. I want to decrease the miner txfee in order to remove the withdraw fee from the site Tongue

The minimum withdraw value is now 0.002 BTC, a tax of 0.0005 BTC is 25% of that value. I was thinking to pay only 0.0002 BTC txfee for a 0.002 BTC transaction. Of course the upper txfee limit will be 0.0005 BTC Smiley

That's easily possible with blockchain.info, let me show you an example:

kingmidas (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:41:21 PM

Hello!

I would like to remember all users to read the Terms of Service and the Privacy Policy.

I am asking this because someone is keep creating multiple accounts Cheesy

Here is the thing: I created a very very nice anti-cheat system and I want everyone to understand how it works.

1. The anti-cheat system scans almost every single user action.
2. If something is not right, your account is marked as 'Multiple account' and you won't even notice. Everything will look exactly the same, but your account is marked.
3. You can still click on advertisements, you will still earn coins.
4. Advertisers will not pay for your clicks any more.
5. When you request a withdraw, you will get a message about your marked account and you will not be able to withdraw your coins. If you know you have only one account, we can do some investigations and if you are a correct user, we will unmark your account and you will receive your coins. But if we find incriminating evidence from our logs, we won't even reply to your email.

Don't try to cheat Grin
Wed
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:08:18 PM

We want more ads Smiley
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:33:00 PM

We want more ads Smiley

Agreed, this site would be a great way to earn Bitcoins, as long as we can get more offers going.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: