Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TomosFaucet - water your apple tree and get satoshis!  (Read 2836 times)
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:28:16 PM

Summer update:

Piggy bonus is now 5-25 satoshis , was 10-15  , it means 2 things:
1) higher average rewards
2) faster growing jackpot

come and claim every minute! Smiley now it worth more!

Ooops... {"status":501,"message":"Maintenance mode, please try again later."}

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

Summer update:

Piggy bonus is now 5-25 satoshis , was 10-15  , it means 2 things:
1) higher average rewards
2) faster growing jackpot

come and claim every minute! Smiley now it worth more!

Ooops... {"status":501,"message":"Maintenance mode, please try again later."}

it's a faucethub message, i can do nothing with that.. happening very rare..  usually people are claiming without problems
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:06:20 AM

If you wanted traffic you finally did it

Error 502
Bad gateway

I have found some time to come online and do not have time to wait a few minutes to try the log again (Under that I mean half an hour to an hour)
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

Error 502
Bad gateway

I have found some time to come online and do not have time to wait a few minutes to try the log again (Under that I mean half an hour to an hour)

?? 
for me it works fast like lightning!
spatifilium

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:26:23 PM

Error 502
Bad gateway

?? 

It seems the server was overloaded.
Now everything works well.
Now it is second problem, chaptcha going and going and never can not make verification, I deleted google cookies and still does not help me.
I do not know what to do.google has been doing a very bad job lately, it seems I will have to continue to leave faucet with google captcha.
Too bad, your faucet was very good.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

Error 502
Bad gateway

?? 

Now it is second problem, chaptcha going and going and never can not make verification, I deleted google cookies and still does not help me.
I do not know what to do.google has been doing a very bad job lately, it seems I will have to continue to leave faucet with google captcha.

my faucet is still good...   i have another project open ( https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110400240400587042625  )   where i have lot of questions how to make easier google recaptchas..   probably in the FAQ page you can find an answer too.. but it's simple - be logged in to google account from browser you are claiming.. if not ok captcha, log off and try another google account in that browser, not needed to clear cookies
spatifilium

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:45:14 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 08:21:48 PM by spatifilium

Error 502
Bad gateway

??  

my faucet is still good...   i have another project open ( https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110400240400587042625  )   where i have lot of questions how to make easier google recaptchas..   probably in the FAQ page you can find an answer too.. but it's simple - be logged in to google account from browser you are claiming.. if not ok captcha, log off and try another google account in that browser, not needed to clear cookies

Yes, your faucet is still good, sorry but English is not my native language  Grin  at school my second language was German, So I learned from movies and from the internet, so my posts sometimes slightly different sound, because I do not know grammar  pronounce accurately.
I'll try your advice because I see that I am not the only one who has such problems.

Edit:I've tried and it's no use, I used google chrome and mozilla firefox and it is the same.I'll study FAQ on your page, I might find the answer
@Kubalala congratulations on the winnings
Kubalala

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Great, you claimed 17017 Satoshis that was added to your FaucetHub balance.

YOU WON THE JACKPOT!! You rolled number 666 and won 16984 EXTRA satoshis!!!

Wow, thanks!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:30:44 PM

Great, you claimed 17017 Satoshis that was added to your FaucetHub balance.

YOU WON THE JACKPOT!! You rolled number 666 and won 16984 EXTRA satoshis!!!

Wow, thanks!

congrats, the top is for now 44800 satoshis jackpot Smiley
spatifilium

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:38:28 AM

problem solved with google captcha I opened a new acc on google and now works normally  Grin
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:29:30 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 04:39:51 PM by Crystal11

No list with referrals, commission ..nothing.
 I think the referral system on this faucet is just a bedtime story for kids.

Edit : an hour ago i have received 4 satoshi in my faucethub and i think this is from referral because i didn't yet for today . The 4 satoshi is a Normal payment ,there is no Referral tag . I guess referral system commission is working.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

Edit : an hour ago i have received 4 satoshi in my faucethub and i think this is from referral because i didn't yet for today . The 4 satoshi is a Normal payment ,there is no Referral tag . I guess referral system commission is working.

ref is working but the philosophy of this faucet is totally different from another faucets.. no database (DB is very very simple)  , payouts avg is higher, and ref is acting like player...  but ref system is working, but you must play every time with reflink , it means you can have more referrers, using different reflinks, also you can referr yourself for 20% extra.

sorry for late delay, i am at holidays after XY years so not too much time to answer

EDIT:  This faucet was primary made for rainpool and rotators, but free to use for every1
Crystal11

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:58:42 PM

ref is working but the philosophy of this faucet is totally different from another faucets.. no database (DB is very very simple)  , payouts avg is higher, and ref is acting like player...  but ref system is working, but you must play every time with reflink , it means you can have more referrers, using different reflinks, also you can referr yourself for 20% extra.

sorry for late delay, i am at holidays after XY years so not too much time to answer

EDIT:  This faucet was primary made for rainpool and rotators, but free to use for every1
What a lovely twisted strange situation  Undecided Grin
Why didn't you made a normal faucet with normal database and normal ref system ?  Cheesy
"using different reflinks" . only 1 link is available as ref link for the upliner you get us more confused with this answer.
I have the feeling that this faucet is for aliens  Cheesy
Stop doing strange faucets for rainpool or daddypool or whatever rotator you want to waste your skills, and get to work to create good  and serious faucets  Cheesy
You could have your own faucets network just as mexicantarget or someone else.
Well, nvm , thanks for your reply.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

EDIT:  This faucet was primary made for rainpool and rotators, but free to use for every1
What a lovely twisted strange situation  Undecided Grin
Why didn't you made a normal faucet with normal database and normal ref system ?  Cheesy
"using different reflinks" . only 1 link is available as ref link for the upliner you get us more confused with this answer.
I have the feeling that this faucet is for aliens  Cheesy
Stop doing strange faucets for rainpool or daddypool or whatever rotator you want to waste your skills, and get to work to create good  and serious faucets  Cheesy
Well, nvm , thanks for your reply.

i am working on much bigger project now, the name is real life... hard one Smiley

this faucet is just for fun,not for profit and it's juts a free giveaway..  still paying better than average faucets Smiley
Crystal11

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:05:42 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 08:18:41 PM by Crystal11

ok i got it.  Smiley
Thanks again.
Yes you are right,faucet is paying better. Didn't compared yet with the faucet getyourbitco.in earning rates but i believe you, the jackpot game addon increases the earnings much more.
But the ref system is confusing and i feel like it's useless to waste time and money to advertise it more  Undecided I will think about it later.

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

ok i got it.  Smiley
Thanks again.
Yes you are right,faucet is paying better. Didn't compared yet with the faucet getyourbit.co.in earning rates but i believe you, the jackpot game addon increases the earnings much more.
But the ref system is confusing and i feel like it's useless to waste time and money to advertise it more  Undecided I will think about it later.

it's not for advertising, but claiming and spending some second to earn some satoshis Cheesy
Crystal11

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

ok i got it.
Thank you. Smiley

I.Grozni

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:47:06 AM

Today is my birthday,

base reward is rised from 20 satoshis to 30 satoshis!!!

Also don't forget to click to the pig to get free piggy bonus!!!

Hahaha it's a little weird, today is my birthday too. Well, happy birthday to us!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:45:36 AM

UPDATE:

Added level bonuses (seniority bonus) , every 1 level = +1 satoshis guarranteed
It means, higher activity = more satoshis.

Also higher level players can catch some events that brings more satoshis Smiley
I.Grozni

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:42:47 PM

That's exactly what I was talking about ... some shortlinks on the site are s**t ... And now I'm stuck here...

"Harmful web site blocked
http://festyy.com/qZMO9l

This web site has been reported as harmful.
We recommend that you do not visit this web site."

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: