Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TomosFaucet - water your apple tree and get satoshis!  (Read 2837 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:24:30 AM

PROMO:

FOR NEXT FEW HOURS/DAYS I WILL GIVE EXTRA BIG PIGGY BONUS !  So minimum claim = 30 satoshis!!!!  maximum = 235 SATOHSIS!!!

Wink

just before solve the captcha ,click to the pig, there is no hidden trap (popunder etc)
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Added jackpot game, after every claim you have chance to win a jackpot:
you will get number from 1 to 1000. if you hitting number 666, you are automatically winning the jackpot to your FaucetHub balance. (your referrer also gets 20%).

How is jackpot cumulates:
Every piggy bonus, that notreaching the maximum - the difference is added to jackpot pool.

Example: Max piggy bonus: 15 sats,  you getting 11 sats, so the jackpot pool will be increased by 4 satoshis Smiley
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:48:28 AM

JACKPOT GAME: No luck this time, you rolled 667 , jackpot is triggered on hitting number 666 :

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

could you reject one number and give the jackpot Grin
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:05:25 AM

JACKPOT GAME: No luck this time, you rolled 667 , jackpot is triggered on hitting number 666 :

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

could you reject one number and give the jackpot Grin

LOL bad luck man...  this is the highest jackpot so far, more than 11k  for now Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:24:59 PM

some1 got the highest jackpot so far Smiley
congratulations! Smiley
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:44:47 AM

lucky bastard  Grin Grin Grin
The miracle is that nobody has got it before, they are quite a good chance that someone will win jackpot, in 1000 claims 1 gets  Grin
Will there be some more changes in the faucet like moving a time barrier or an unlimited claim per day, I mean I do not even manage to make a 60 claims times per day  Grin but I ask informatively only
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

lucky bastard  Grin Grin Grin
The miracle is that nobody has got it before, they are quite a good chance that someone will win jackpot, in 1000 claims 1 gets  Grin
Will there be some more changes in the faucet like moving a time barrier or an unlimited claim per day, I mean I do not even manage to make a 60 claims times per day  Grin but I ask informatively only

i will increase the limit to 150 / day very soon..

also when the jackpot was claimed, immediately will start from 1000 satoshi
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

Tomos, something is wrong with your site certificate. F-secure and Bitdefender block access to the page so the user should add it to the exceptions.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

Tomos, something is wrong with your site certificate. F-secure and Bitdefender block access to the page so the user should add it to the exceptions.

i see normal secure website , with OK certificate.. i have purchased this certificate until april 2017
leedslemon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:36:59 AM

Hi Tomo,

May I know if the referral commission sent at first watering only or every watering for the referrer?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:57:41 AM

Hi Tomo,

May I know if the referral commission sent at first watering only or every watering for the referrer?

hi, with every watering that referral doing with your ref link
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:57:36 PM

guys i made smaller maintenance in the page, also added extra 25 watering opportunities / 24 hours / IP Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

from now , minimum jackpot reward is 3000 satoshis.. but usually it will be 10000+ satoshis

so why not sacrify 10 seconds and claim? Smiley
30 sats guarranteed, every 10th claim much much more , and chance for wonderful jackpot

i think there is not better faucet to claim ..

join now , get referrals and earn some extra cash...

soon - more features will come
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:13:01 PM

Tomos my friend

I do not know what's going on with your faucet, but every change is worse.

1. It is second case that, at FaucetHub, only a few claims are paid. I'll send you my address to PM, so you can compare the log files of your base with my address on FaucetHub. Now I'm on 62. watering and I have not played since yesterday. Where everything is gone?

2. Why should I re-enter the address each time and click log in?

3. When you click in the field to enter the address in the same window opens pages with advertising which is unacceptable. I understand and have nothing against opening the ads in a new tab, but not in the same window. Because of that, I've thrown many faucets out of my lists because I do not want someone to abuse my site visitors unnecessarily. Shortlink is a story for yourself. I use them also and I know that many shortlink is problems for users. The worst is the Linkshrink.

If nothing changes on faucet I will unfortunately have to proceed with the faucet as well as with others who too disturbing users.

Regards
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:38:31 AM

Tomos my friend

I do not know what's going on with your faucet, but every change is worse.

1. It is second case that, at FaucetHub, only a few claims are paid. I'll send you my address to PM, so you can compare the log files of your base with my address on FaucetHub. Now I'm on 62. watering and I have not played since yesterday. Where everything is gone?

2. Why should I re-enter the address each time and click log in?

3. When you click in the field to enter the address in the same window opens pages with advertising which is unacceptable. I understand and have nothing against opening the ads in a new tab, but not in the same window. Because of that, I've thrown many faucets out of my lists because I do not want someone to abuse my site visitors unnecessarily. Shortlink is a story for yourself. I use them also and I know that many shortlink is problems for users. The worst is the Linkshrink.

If nothing changes on faucet I will unfortunately have to proceed with the faucet as well as with others who too disturbing users.

Regards

hi i changed the design , and now i removed this popunders that popped in the same window..
you need to insert address every time, because this is not an usual faucet, not storing BTC addresses in the DB, everything is made via your IP address.
I added more shorteners because some fucking bots started to claim, that's all Smiley
leedslemon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:33:35 AM

So there are not storing pair's of referrals address and referrers address?
Then would be hard to promote because the referrals bonus is hard to maintain at high level due to lots of referrers wouldn't save the address with referrals link.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:47:45 AM

So there are not storing pair's of referrals address and referrers address?
Then would be hard to promote because the referrals bonus is hard to maintain at high level due to lots of referrers wouldn't save the address with referrals link.

this is made ffirstly for rotators, specially for rainpool, but free to use for every1
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:47:46 AM

The idea is very good as the faucet world is almost out of play&earn Bitcoin games. However, you need to make some changes on your site if you want it to be a long  term project. It is not an actual game as it sounds on the announcment. You really need to improve the images and add some cool tree pictures. You need as much advertisement banners as possible since adsense is out of question anymore, so i won´´t tell you that you should remove some, because you can´t. But, you can definitely make it more tidy. Re-directing adds are also way too many, and those add are never a good idea for faucet games. I think you should first decide whether you want your site to be a faucet game or simple site such as hit and claim. If you are planning a game, which i very much hope so, i advise you to check out donald´s Tomygame. There were also another nice project in the past called satoshifarm. Good luck with your project!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

The idea is very good as the faucet world is almost out of play&earn Bitcoin games. However, you need to make some changes on your site if you want it to be a long  term project. It is not an actual game as it sounds on the announcment. You really need to improve the images and add some cool tree pictures. You need as much advertisement banners as possible since adsense is out of question anymore, so i won´´t tell you that you should remove some, because you can´t. But, you can definitely make it more tidy. Re-directing adds are also way too many, and those add are never a good idea for faucet games. I think you should first decide whether you want your site to be a faucet game or simple site such as hit and claim. If you are planning a game, which i very much hope so, i advise you to check out donald´s Tomygame. There were also another nice project in the past called satoshifarm. Good luck with your project!

hi, thanks for your review, i was pushed to add some extra banners + popunders to give a long life to this faucet. i am not planning to make a game from that, my game is in the root domain - https://bitfootball.net  -  this is an unique football manager game
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

Summer update:

Piggy bonus is now 5-25 satoshis , was 10-15  , it means 2 things:
1) higher average rewards
2) faster growing jackpot

come and claim every minute! Smiley now it worth more!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: