Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we perform a swap to update our ERC20 contract (before switching to EOS in summer)?
Yes
No
Not sure

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodomy [GOOD] - Launching May 24, 2018 // From the creator of the first ICO  (Read 23055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kosmost (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:22:00 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 01:48:48 PM by kosmost

Market Information

CoinExchange.io

GOOD/BTC @ https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/BTC
GOOD/ETH @ https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/ETH
GOOD/DOGE @ https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GOOD/DOGE

IDEX

GOOD/ETH @ https://idex.market/eth/good NEW!
(How to use IDEX guides)

Telegram
Goodomy Telegram

GOOD ERC20 Token Address
0xae616e72d3d89e847f74e8ace41ca68bbf56af79
6 decimals
Contract name: "Good Karma" (Goodomy's old name. We may perform a swap to new tokens, whereby the contract name would change to 'Goodomy' also.)

GOOD Contract Code

https://etherscan.io/address/0xae616e72d3d89e847f74e8ace41ca68bbf56af79#code

Total Number of Coins: 888,000,000 verified limit
https://etherscan.io/address/0xae616e72d3d89e847f74e8ace41ca68bbf56af79#readContract

GOOD Block Explorer
https://etherscan.io/address/0xae616e72d3d89e847f74e8ace41ca68bbf56af79

Please note: This is respectful forum. Posts deemed to be disrespectful to other members or the community as a whole will be deleted, as well as irrational conjectures, inflammatory statements, false accusations, posts without content, and other improprieties that can normally be found on Bitcointalk. FUD will be deleted without question, unless backed up by rational arguments. Continued abuse will be reported to the system moderator.

Securities Disclaimer: The information contained in this website forum is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares or securities in the Company or any related or associated company or entity. Any such offer or solicitation will be made only by means of the Company's confidential Offering Memorandum and in accordance with the terms of all applicable securities and other laws. None of the information or analyses presented are intended to form the basis for any investment decision, and no specific recommendations are intended. Accordingly the information contained in this forum does not constitute investment advice or counsel or solicitation for investment in any security. This information does not constitute or form part of, and should not be construed as, any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in any connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. Goodomy and its agents expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from: (i) reliance on any information contained in the website, (ii) any error, omission or inaccuracy in any such information or (iii) any action resulting therefrom.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:23:15 AM

So what's going to happen with the old karma?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 07:23:12 AM

So what's going to happen with the old karma?

That depends on the efforts of the original community, actually. Also, the current moderator of the thread (and former team member) would need to make changes, organize resources, and move things forward.

I have posted a more in-depth reply at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg19590981#msg19590981

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. And thanks for visiting!

hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:44:49 AM

is there any bounty for this coin ?
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

I'm not much into the original Karma coin, but I have a simple question: Why is there a need for a new Karma token and how is it *significantly* different from the older one?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 12:52:30 PM

sad to see that the previous attempt of making karma to be known was unsuccessful now its needed to be rename or re-brand what about those karmatoken what will happen did you settle those coins or it will be forgotten since another dev is working on it?

Hi. Karma classic is still on-going, as noted in the second sentence in the first post of this thread.

The fundamental problems with Karma are 2-fold: too many coins, and too many bad coins (coins that we stolen from exchanges, and also ones that the original developer mined unfairly at the beginning). There are other important barriers, as anyone who has been following the thread can attest, but we won't get into that here.

This is a place for good karma Smiley

The KarmaToken was a side project by a former team member. It allowed the exchange of both good and bad coins (of which I estimated the majority of coins swapped for the token we stolen from one or more now-defunct exchanges). I believe that is also still on-going, though there isn't much activity in the thread.

Hope this answers your questions. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clarify some of that.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 12:55:38 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 12:17:21 AM by kosmost

I'm not much into the original Karma coin, but I have a simple question: Why is there a need for a new Karma token and how is it *significantly* different from the older one?

As noted above, the token was a project by a former member of the team. Most of the coins used in the swap, it seems, were stolen from one or more exchanges. (Our main exchange was MintPal, followed by Cryptsy. Both wallets are now in questionable hands. About 30 billion coins, or nearly half of the old Karma's value)

But more importantly, the purpose, direction, focus, and leadership of the two are very different.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:08:46 PM

is there any bounty for this coin ?

I'm not sure about that but let's see after it's released. What did you have in mind?

jaipagare01

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

Is this karma Token KTN?  http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/karmatoken/
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

I believe so, though don't know much about KTN since I didn't have anything to do with it.

nezto77

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:26:34 AM

How about the karmacoin in market alcurex and yobit? Whether in swap for new karma
Eric pink

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:31:23 AM

If you need Chinese translation, reserve
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:45:36 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 07:44:22 AM by kosmost

How about the karmacoin in market alcurex and yobit? Whether in swap for new karma

Hi. The Karma classic (X11 algorithm) community is working on an updated wallet, whereby you should be able to swap. But you'll have to follow that thread in order to see about progress.

This is a 'fork' of Karma with a different blockchain (Ethereum), not directly related to Karma classic.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. - Thanks

Tara11

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:16:31 AM

As for old karma dev wanted to fair distribution I think. That's why he sent me 500000 karmas. Then I went to social media asked people to give me karma wallet address for giveaway but nobody bothered taking them. Back then nobody cared to getting free karmas. This time we will succeed I think.  Cool

Edit: What's the difference between coin and token?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:14:22 AM

Airdrop?
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

As for old karma dev wanted to fair distribution I think. That's why he sent me 500000 karmas. Then I went to social media asked people to give me karma wallet address for giveaway but nobody bothered taking them. Back then nobody cared to getting free karmas. This time we will succeed I think.  Cool

Hi. "Coin" is often used incorrectly (as it is usually a proxy issued by governments, through banks). But since we have "bit-coin" people have been using the word to represent the abstract value that a piece of software produces by itself.

Tokens can be thought of as the values coming from a platform that can issue many different 'coins', like Ethereum or Waves.

kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

Airdrop?

No, but there may be a way to get free coins by exchanging something else of value (besides another cryptocurrency), such as performing an action on social media.

Tara11

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

Hi. "Coin" is often used incorrectly (as it is usually a proxy issued by governments, through banks). But since we have "bit-coin" people have been using the word to represent the abstract value that a piece of software produces by itself.

Tokens can be thought of as the values coming from a platform that can issue many different 'coins', like Ethereum or Waves.

So it's pretty much same thing?
kosmost (OP)

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

So it's pretty much same thing?

Pretty much, but usually platforms like Counterparty call it "token" because in theory you should be able to do more things with it, like use it to represent a ticket or a reservation or shares of profits. If you said "coin" in that case it would be more confusing, but they are essentially the same thing (because you can also do lots of things with "coins" but we usually want to attach physical limitations to coins, so they're not really used in the same way. But it someone wanted to they could create a Scrypt-based coin that represents shares of profits of a company, for example).

eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:20:17 AM

I am happy to report that we have our first exchange. I will post details soon.

Nobody has the tokens yet, and we have an exchange?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █