Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:15:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY]  (Read 127437 times)
amishpancake

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:19:11 PM

I also think we should promote unify more to attract new people.
Unify is great we just have to spread it across land...

Also yourube would be great promotion..

I suggested more active Youtube promotion to crypto audience last week but the dev team didn't take it up. As much as we can see the Twitter promo is not bringing much to Unify popularity. Another thing I don't like about the dev team is their low enthusiastic when it comes to the price. Statement such as "let hope the price will rise" is a total motivation killer to new investors. The dev should be optimistic that his hard work will yield great reward in Unify's growth and engage in feasible marketing like Youtube promotion.

The problem is a lot of coins are hitting the market so there's significant competition.  Unify is a solid coin and just needs a good promotional program on a channel like YouTube.  Have you ever seen those people pushing the advantages of DASH or even a small named coin like CloakCoin?  Those coins exploded in value!

The trick is to get a lot of people to publish the advantages of Unify all over the web.  Heck, if DEV was willing to drop some Unify coin my direction I could put up some YouTube videos?   A solid coin and just needs a little bit of PR work and bet this one could easily go to $0.25 or $1.

I can give you some Unify for some youtube vids, but what amount are we talking? What is your yt name?
theincrediblevictor

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:40:02 PM

Website and Explorer is back online. There was a minor problem but the team fixed it. Happy trading!  Smiley
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:11:58 AM

I think Unify is great coin, it just need good development and active dev
also very good promotion...

After that i can see we can hit 1$ mark without problem and beyond...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
TheGreatChuger

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:21:49 AM

I suggested more active Youtube promotion to crypto audience last week but the dev team didn't take it up. As much as we can see the Twitter promo is not bringing much to Unify popularity. Another thing I don't like about the dev team is their low enthusiastic when it comes to the price. Statement such as "let hope the price will rise" is a total motivation killer to new investors. The dev should be optimistic that his hard work will yield great reward in Unify's growth and engage in feasible marketing like Youtube promotion.

The problem is a lot of coins are hitting the market so there's significant competition.  Unify is a solid coin and just needs a good promotional program on a channel like YouTube.  Have you ever seen those people pushing the advantages of DASH or even a small named coin like CloakCoin?  Those coins exploded in value!

The trick is to get a lot of people to publish the advantages of Unify all over the web.  Heck, if DEV was willing to drop some Unify coin my direction I could put up some YouTube videos?   A solid coin and just needs a little bit of PR work and bet this one could easily go to $0.25 or $1.

Good point, but, you do realize that DASH formerly knowm as DarkCoin or XCoin has been around for almost 4 years now. Same goes for CloakCoin, both coins were foundwd in 2014, that means that they had atleast three years to develop/prove themselves and get listed on markets. Look what Unify has achieved in a few months, with way more competition, no solid marketing campaign etc.
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:46:17 AM

Dropping hard, what’s going on?
lukasas74

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

Lack of exposure
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:26:07 AM

Next Bitcoin fork is coming...  Wink

greven83

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:27:13 AM

is this coin only pos?
Iruwen

Activity: 347

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:19:38 PM

No, it only says that in the thread title to confuse people  Roll Eyes

ALGORITHM: POS - Proof of Stake from 15925 block | before - POW - Proof of Work with scrypt algorithm

We are beyond block 53000 now.
VariableOne

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:16:10 PM

Good point, but, you do realize that DASH formerly knowm as DarkCoin or XCoin has been around for almost 4 years now. Same goes for CloakCoin, both coins were foundwd in 2014, that means that they had atleast three years to develop/prove themselves and get listed on markets. Look what Unify has achieved in a few months, with way more competition, no solid marketing campaign etc.

LOL, yes we know this..  I can pick some newer coins but my point remains the same that marketing will get this coin to take off.  Just doing a quick search on Youtube I find Unify Coin mentioned in the actual title of only around 15 videos.  A lot of people watch Youtube videos for crypto investment advice!

I've been in marketing for several decades even though it’s not on Youtube videos its the same concept for a smaller company or coin.  What would get this coin moving is a lot of videos, articles and blogs listing it as an up and coming secondary coin, i.e. post videos/blogs about the usual suspects like ETH, Monero, LTC with up and coming coins worth investing like...Unify.  If Unify could get 20 people to post one or two videos per month, even if it's 2 minutes long, on Youtube it would make a huge difference in people discovering this coin. Not only videos about its merits but how the POS works and places to mine.

It's a solid coin, solid team but just buried in a mudslide of recent coin offerings.  We just need to get the word out and this one will make a moon shot.  Or we sit here on a blog discussing the coin as the mudslide gets bigger and deeper with the hopes that one day its accidentally discovered by Columbus sailing around the ocean in the Santa Maria?  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy   

UNIFY is around $0.08 today.  They could easily put together a campaign with registered users from this blog to start uploading videos onto sites like Youtube and offer coins in an airdrop to get this moving.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

Good news everyone! Smiley Topia wallet is up and running again! Smiley

Finally, I was wondering why it should take them ages to get it up and running.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:53:58 AM

LOL, yes we know this..  I can pick some newer coins but my point remains the same that marketing will get this coin to take off.  Just doing a quick search on Youtube I find Unify Coin mentioned in the actual title of only around 15 videos.  A lot of people watch Youtube videos for crypto investment advice!

I've been in marketing for several decades even though it’s not on Youtube videos its the same concept for a smaller company or coin.  What would get this coin moving is a lot of videos, articles and blogs listing it as an up and coming secondary coin, i.e. post videos/blogs about the usual suspects like ETH, Monero, LTC with up and coming coins worth investing like...Unify.  If Unify could get 20 people to post one or two videos per month, even if it's 2 minutes long, on Youtube it would make a huge difference in people discovering this coin. Not only videos about its merits but how the POS works and places to mine.

It's a solid coin, solid team but just buried in a mudslide of recent coin offerings.  We just need to get the word out and this one will make a moon shot.  Or we sit here on a blog discussing the coin as the mudslide gets bigger and deeper with the hopes that one day its accidentally discovered by Columbus sailing around the ocean in the Santa Maria?  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy   

UNIFY is around $0.08 today.  They could easily put together a campaign with registered users from this blog to start uploading videos onto sites like Youtube and offer coins in an airdrop to get this moving.

You are right. As more new coins floods the market the more difficult for Unify to be noticed. Let's be patience and hope dev will realise that Youtube video, blogging and more exchanges listing are the right marketing to gain exposure. I guess he also wants Unify to grow. This coin will touch $1 in a short time cos it's a great coin.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:23:50 AM

after splitting I get this error: not staking because you dont have mature coins.

What does it mean? how can i fix?
Bluebutterfly

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

reserved for Arabic Translation.
ChickenBacon

Activity: 118

Research is key

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:09:19 AM

after splitting I get this error: not staking because you dont have mature coins.

It's not an error, just information.
You need to wait. It took me 3-4 days to get my first stake reward.

Soran01

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

Good news everyone! Smiley Topia wallet is up and running again! Smiley

Horay! ☺

ok..up..but don't recive the coins from transfer Cryptopia to my wallet... :/
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:56:01 PM

It's not an error, just information.
You need to wait. It took me 3-4 days to get my first stake reward.

It is ok now as you said but state time is increased dramatically. Probably after some time it gonna get normal.
Gambero

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:30:39 PM

I'm downloaded win wallet from official Unify site but my antivirus software detect BTC Trojan Miner. In my opinion this is not a normal situation and I cannot buy any suggestion that's its ok  Undecided
theincrediblevictor

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:55:12 PM

I'm downloaded win wallet from official Unify site but my antivirus software detect BTC Trojan Miner. In my opinion this is not a normal situation and I cannot buy any suggestion that's its ok  Undecided

It's a false positive. The wallet is safe.
Gambero

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:13:31 PM

I'm downloaded win wallet from official Unify site but my antivirus software detect BTC Trojan Miner. In my opinion this is not a normal situation and I cannot buy any suggestion that's its ok  Undecided

It's a false positive. The wallet is safe.

Thanks mate I'll try to ignore alert. But I have another question about dev team. I cannot find any info any single name - completely anonymous. In my opinion this is crucial information for investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: