Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY]  (Read 127433 times)
godonus

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:27:40 AM

I see the price of Unify going down as a good opportunity to buy more or for anyone who has not yet joined the Unify community to get in now at these low prices. I've been buying more Unify to build on my staking weight as the network weight has increased a little. This is one of the best long term coins going around at the moment and its a good time to get in.

Well said, I agree that this coin has a great future ahead of it.  There is no coin with such a small market cap that has such a great growing community and is in active development.  There are multiple aspects of development going on, and we are constantly trying to find solutions to make Unify a coin that everyone can use easily.  In the future Unify will be used for many things.

UNIFY A CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH A REAL LIFE USE         
#    CHECK OUT OUR PLANS & ALREADY FUNCTIONING MARKETPLACE    #
MARKETPLACE OUR MARKETS BTC ANN TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM
ask99

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:22:37 AM

I see the price of Unify going down as a good opportunity to buy more or for anyone who has not yet joined the Unify community to get in now at these low prices. I've been buying more Unify to build on my staking weight as the network weight has increased a little. This is one of the best long term coins going around at the moment and its a good time to get in.

At 1 unify per block is not worth to stake this coin, maybe in the future masternodes will be implemented.
amishpancake

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

Just a reminder that Unify has a subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/UnifyCoin  Smiley
godonus

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

Just a reminder that Unify has a subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/UnifyCoin  Smiley

Yes the subreddit has been looking good.  Discord as well https://discord.gg/adqKyb9

Sceat

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:42 PM

Volume is growing boys ! Futur is bright Smiley Hope we hear soon about the listing on Cex.io / Cryptopia / Binance  and others !

=

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀              ▀▀▄▄
     ▄▀         █▄          ▀▄
   ▄▀  █       ▄█████▄       █  ▀▄
  █▀ ███      █████████      ███ ▀█
 █  ████      █████████      ████  █
▄▀ █████      █████████      █████ ▀▄
█  █████      █████████      █████  █
▀▄ █████      █████████      █████ ▄▀
 █  █████     █████████     █████  █
  █▄  ████     ▀█████▀     ████  ▄█
   ▀▄  ▀███      ▀▀      ████  ▄▀
     ▀▄   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄▀
       ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
UNIFY

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
﹝ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD 〕  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ THE COIN YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!●●
..COMMUNITY BASED PROJECT FUNDING PLATFORM..

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
=
FACEBOOK
TELEGRAM
TWITTER   

theincrediblevictor

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:30:15 PM

Please vote for Unify to be listed at CEX.IO at https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/community/posts/115003060674-Unify

130 votes, 30 follows, and 28 positive comments for CEX.IO and rising! Let's keep going! We have the potential to get far more than this! Unify believes in its supporters! It's your turn to show that you believe in us! With enough hard work and faith, together we will succeed!
Sceat

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

Volume is growing boys ! Futur is bright Smiley Hope we hear soon about the listing on Cex.io / Cryptopia / Binance  and others !

=

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀              ▀▀▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
UNIFY

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
﹝ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD 〕  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ THE COIN YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!●●

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
=
FACEBOOK
TELEGRAM
TWITTER   

Well that was fast, WE ARE BACK TRADING ON CRYPTOPIA FAM !
amishpancake

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

=

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀              ▀▀▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
UNIFY

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
=
FACEBOOK
TELEGRAM
TWITTER   

Well that was fast, WE ARE BACK TRADING ON CRYPTOPIA FAM !

Nice! See you on the moon Smiley
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

Attention! Unify is no longer being delisted on Cryptopia! Trading has been reopened! I big thank you to Cryptopia and a sincere apology for any miscommunications on our part! We're back bitches!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:21:45 PM

At 1 unify per block is not worth to stake this coin, maybe in the future masternodes will be implemented.

I think it is worth staking Unify even with the 1 coin block reward. I'm looking at the bigger picture here as I believe Unify will be worth a lot more in the future so these 1 Unify coin blocks right now may seem small but can be worth a lot more in the future. Better stake now while the network weight is low as when the price starts to soar more people will jump in and stake which will increase the difficulty so that is why I prefer to stake now while its low and get as many stakes as I can.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:10:26 AM

I think it is worth staking Unify even with the 1 coin block reward. I'm looking at the bigger picture here as I believe Unify will be worth a lot more in the future so these 1 Unify coin blocks right now may seem small but can be worth a lot more in the future. Better stake now while the network weight is low as when the price starts to soar more people will jump in and stake which will increase the difficulty so that is why I prefer to stake now while its low and get as many stakes as I can.

Price is soaring now since we're back at Cryptopia.
godonus

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:45:21 AM

Einsteinium Revenue calc

Huh This is the Unify announcement.

theincrediblevictor

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

Einsteinium Revenue calc

Keep the conversation on Unify buddy.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:19:48 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 03:55:13 PM by jhenfelipe

Attention! Unify is no longer being delisted on Cryptopia! Trading has been reopened! I big thank you to Cryptopia and a sincere apology for any miscommunications on our part! We're back bitches!
Let me bold the texts Smiley I was trading UNIFY in cryptopia and it saddened me when it was announced to be delisted so this is really a good news for me. Better to be listed again in the website too.

I agree, also, getting 1 Unify is better than nothing. Knowing that the total coin supply is only 19,276,800, the price is very likely to go higher in the future.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:52:16 PM

I have doubled my unify investment. Price is very good and listing at Cryptopia again is very positive news. I believe that we will see price more than 1k soon.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:44:04 PM

I have doubled my unify investment. Price is very good and listing at Cryptopia again is very positive news. I believe that we will see price more than 1k soon.

Nice work mate! Yes Unify being back trading on Cryptopia is helping out a lot which I tweeted about yesterday as once more people see that Unify is trading on Cryptopia again the volume will start to increase and that's exactly what has happened as Cryptopia has the most trading volume today. I'm sure Unify will eventually get back up to its ATH in the near future once more developments are released. People need to see Unify as a long term coin and not think about the short term like most people seem to think with all cryptocurrencies. Like people see the 1 Unify staking reward as low but it wouldn't be low if say Unify was trading at $1+ in the future, not saying it will get there but the potential is there for Unify.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:54:56 PM

very fastfor unify growing , price it can be raise if more people stay and buy and volume on market is raised , i think unify with low supply it can have a high for price  just keep seefor  future about unify can add to big exchange

Smokeyw

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:49:50 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 09:18:25 AM by Smokeyw

why does this happend and change by it self

its was all 1000 coins or more and now all smaller amounts
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

Your inputs divide as you continue to stake. You should message Icefrag. He can explain to you more about this.
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

Every time when your input hit a block, the quantity from this input is divided in half, to two inputs Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: