Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY]  (Read 127433 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

We are almost there! Keep voting people as another exchange listing would be great for Unify and may even get some more exposure. I'll be sure to make a tweet later to help spread the news and hopefully get some more people to vote. The more exchanges we are on the better it is for increasing the volume.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
theincrediblevictor

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

We have received a report from a person saying they were scammed and have mistakenly sent BTC to imposters impersonating us.

Please, please, please remember that our official account
on Twitter is @unifycrypto. Please pay close attention to the spelling. Thank you.
cosimadaisy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

This one here looking really nice. I will follow you
hamnghi167

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

Just did a Google search... "VC"(Virtual Currency) Payments(BitCoin/AltCoins)are regulated... BUT NOT Illegal... So we could sell products on the website, using Unify as payment.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

I have a question what targets this project is trying to achieve for this year?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

I have a question what targets this project is trying to achieve for this year?

Targets we're trying to achieve for this year are highlighted on our roadmap. We would like to have the Marketplace up and running by later this year and the Crowdfunding platform running by early 2019.
asjdhjnz86

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

But then I later understood I could very easily restore my wallets from seed. And that was an even better option, you never worry if the site you use will close down and run with your money.
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

But then I later understood I could very easily restore my wallets from seed. And that was an even better option, you never worry if the site you use will close down and run with your money.

Yeah. Well at least you don't have to worry about that from us. We'll always be here.👍
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

Listing on Dontoshi (May)
https://coindar.org/en/event/unify-unify-listing-on-dontoshi-8408
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

The Webwallet's https has been succesfully updated and is working again. If wallet isn't working correctly on your browser, please delete your browser cache and try again and it will work. Thank you.

https://www.unifywallet.com
Babad00k

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

So whats new? Any changes against the total sell off of Unify or we just going down without reviving? Cheesy
SBDomains (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:30:50 PM

Update:

1. I have found a way to install a UnifyPay wallet into Apple products. I will write and share a quick step-by-step guide on how to do it in couple days. It won't be as easy as downloading it from Appstore, but it won't require scientific degree neither. Smiley Tested the method and it worked absolutely fine.
2. I have submitted Unify to CoinPayments.net. It seems like they stopped asking 50K USD for a coin hosting on their servers and it only cost me 25 USD so they would review if they can add it there. It's a 50/50. If we get added there - then it would greatly help us with the development of marketplace & crowdfunding platforms since most of the work that needs to be done is payment system implementation and that would cost the most. If we get listed at CoinPayments.net - this would help us significantly.
3. I made a little bit of simple free advertising on social media. I'm not disclosing the site, but it already got us over 200 views in about an hour. I will continue on doing this, so maybe there will be some more interest back into the project without spending huge sums of money into ads.

Stay tuned. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

Update:

1. I have found a way to install a UnifyPay wallet into Apple products. I will write and share a quick step-by-step guide on how to do it in couple days. It won't be as easy as downloading it from Appstore, but it won't require scientific degree neither. Smiley Tested the method and it worked absolutely fine.
2. I have submitted Unify to CoinPayments.net. It seems like they stopped asking 50K USD for a coin hosting on their servers and it only cost me 25 USD so they would review if they can add it there. It's a 50/50. If we get added there - then it would greatly help us with the development of marketplace & crowdfunding platforms since most of the work that needs to be done is payment system implementation and that would cost the most. If we get listed at CoinPayments.net - this would help us significantly.
3. I made a little bit of simple free advertising on social media. I'm not disclosing the site, but it already got us over 200 views in about an hour. I will continue on doing this, so maybe there will be some more interest back into the project without spending huge sums of money into ads.

Stay tuned. Smiley

This is very good news dev!

If Unify can get listed on CoinPayments it would be huge for the coin. As we know CoinPayments is huge in the crypto world so this would be a huge benefit if Unify can get listed which I hope they do. Free advertising is always a good thing, I hope it continues to get more exposure for you as 200 views in 1 hour is very good.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kimthien291

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

That is why everyone needs to upgrade after the fork, and also mining pools will for sure update their source as well.
So i do not really realize what you are meaning with that reply, many coins have done Hardfork in a past and they would have probably died without a one.
For this coin to grow, the problem with difficulty needs to be fixed and hardfork is the only way to do this.
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

That is why everyone needs to upgrade after the fork, and also mining pools will for sure update their source as well.
So i do not really realize what you are meaning with that reply, many coins have done Hardfork in a past and they would have probably died without a one.
For this coin to grow, the problem with difficulty needs to be fixed and hardfork is the only way to do this.

Mining pools? This coin is not POW, it's POS. This coin is not mined but you have to stake this coin. We switched to POS in August 2017.

If anyone is mining Unify at mining pools they are wasting their time and money. We've been saying this over and over again.
Babad00k

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

Update:

Stay tuned. Smiley

A little bit of free advertising. How is that supposed to be comparable to the Top 600 Coins? I think a bit more effort than a little bit of free is required to not head to 0 cents here
theincrediblevictor

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:56:17 PM by theincrediblevictor

Update:

Stay tuned. Smiley

A little bit of free advertising. How is that supposed to be comparable to the Top 600 Coins? I think a bit more effort than a little bit of free is required to not head to 0 cents here

We're not heading to 0 cents. And plus we have to prioritize funds on development. For now, we are looking forward to releasing the iOS wallet app & easy instructions on how to install, to everyone, in the next couple days hopefully.
SBDomains (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Update:

Stay tuned. Smiley

Free doesn't always mean worst. For example Facebook Ads is much less effective than our current free method. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Babad00k

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

Update:

Stay tuned. Smiley

Free doesn't always mean worst. For example Facebook Ads is much less effective than our current free method. Smiley

Didnt Facebook Ban Crypto Ads altogether anyway?
Babad00k

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

Update:

Stay tuned. Smiley

We're not heading to 0 cents. And plus we have to prioritize funds on development. For now, we are looking forward to releasing the iOS wallet app & easy instructions on how to install, to everyone, in the next couple days hopefully.

Debatable. Unify is worth less than it was last July. Not to speak of any point since last October.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: