Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jamalaezaz, worst campaign manager ever  (Read 2107 times)
Userbet (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:35:31 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 02:48:18 PM by Userbet

He launched a bounty campaign paid in Bitcoin that will take a month on 7th May 2017, he said that he will pay everyone 7th June 2017, NOTHING, at that date, he did not even completed spreedsheets, and until now, he said that he will pay us on Thursday 15th 2017, NOTHING.
I also want to add that he refused 90% of social media bounties, with no explanations about the reason.
Link to his profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721115
Link to his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905333.0
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:37:13 PM

well try to private message him and see if he replies back if not then we might have to give him negative trust because he's making everyone waste their time submitting blogs and media articles on there accounts  Roll Eyes
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

I guess you (OP) is one of OneGram's participants? You didn't get any payment until now and you using new account to criticize him?

Oh well, you joined in a risky campaign without any escrow
Declaimer:, There is no Escrow in this Program.
Bounty managers have no control of any kind of funds and payments. all bounties will be paid directly From Project leads/core team. so bounty manager's should not be called responsible for any payment and funds.

There are 2 other managers besides jamal, what happened with them?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

I guess you (OP) is one of OneGram's participants? You didn't get any payment until now and you using new account to criticize him?

Oh well, you joined in a risky campaign without any escrow
Declaimer:, There is no Escrow in this Program.
Bounty managers have no control of any kind of funds and payments. all bounties will be paid directly From Project leads/core team. so bounty manager's should not be called responsible for any payment and funds.

There are 2 other managers besides jamal, what happened with them?

They turned off. Only I am here trying to fix things and listening users blaming me ...

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:25:05 PM

I'd just like to state 90% were indeed refused but I've went through the accounts and it's pretty obvious these 90% are fake accounts or accounts built only with the sole purpose of joining bounty campaigns.

If anything, you're giving the company a bad image with your useless fake Twitter/Facebook accounts.
Continuous

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

I'd just like to state 90% were indeed refused but I've went through the accounts and it's pretty obvious these 90% are fake accounts or accounts built only with the sole purpose of joining bounty campaigns.

If anything, you're giving the company a bad image with your useless fake Twitter/Facebook accounts.
Talking about the useless of fake Twitter/Facebook accounts, I didn't find there any strong clue that this promotion giving the company a bad image very much because of due to unreasonable error this social bounty was closed in very beginning.

Update: Due to some Internal Reasons we are Stopping Social Media Bounties for now. We may open them back but right now our focus is on other bounties, translations, blogs, media and other marketing,
and we have an Upcoming Facebook Program with 100$ payment/User. we need around 200 Real and active facebook users for that Program. we already got some participants but adding more, if anyone want to join join Onegram Slack and PM me there.

Note: accepted and valid users of this social bounty will receive a reasonable amount of payment for this one week bounty

It always risky to join any campaign without any escrow.

I'm not merely stating they gave the company a bad image.

I'm merely laughing at how users actually complain when they know their accounts are fake/completely useless.

90% of them actually didn't promote the company, that's it.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

My account was too rejected and I don't mind if it had happened when the campaign started or atleast in the first week. The list was updated after the end of the campaign and then we all got to know that we were rejected. This should be done at the start and not at the end.

Continuous

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

My account was too rejected and I don't mind if it had happened when the campaign started or atleast in the first week. The list was updated after the end of the campaign and then we all got to know that we were rejected. This should be done at the start and not at the end.

I definitely agree with you here.

Campaign managers shouldn't be taking on work they can't handle, users should be accepted / rejected right at the start.

Letting users retweet the whole campaign time (even if completely useless accounts) and rejecting them at the end isn't the way to go.

Most of the times this is not up to them though, whoever is behind OneGram most likely was the one who requested Jamalaezaz to be strict on the accepted users.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

I definitely agree with you here.

Campaign managers shouldn't be taking on work they can't handle, users should be accepted / rejected right at the start.

Letting users retweet the whole campaign time (even if completely useless accounts) and rejecting them at the end isn't the way to go.

Most of the times this is not up to them though, whoever is behind OneGram most likely was the one who requested Jamalaezaz to be strict on the accepted users.

I agree there. That should be clarified as there was a lot that happened during the campaign. First it got closed due to some personal issues and then 90% were rejected. Also, the payment has been delayed till now. Hope these issues get resolved soon.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:41:27 PM

That's complete bullshit, and I've seen similar stunts pulled in other campaigns where people will wear the signature to apply, and then after nearly an entire week they find out they got rejected.  Meanwhile the campaign gets free advertising.   That just happened to me for a couple days when I was applying to the let's think about the future campaign.   And right now I haven't been accepted by Edwardard for the one I'm applying for now.  He's on the ball though; some managers most assuredly are not.
Continuous

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:50:10 PM

That's complete bullshit, and I've seen similar stunts pulled in other campaigns where people will wear the signature to apply, and then after nearly an entire week they find out they got rejected.  Meanwhile the campaign gets free advertising.   That just happened to me for a couple days when I was applying to the let's think about the future campaign.   And right now I haven't been accepted by Edwardard for the one I'm applying for now.  He's on the ball though; some managers most assuredly are not.

1. If you're going to wear the signature, first figure out if you've been accepted or not. If the manager hasn't stated you've been accepted wearing it for a week is at least ridiculous (from your end).
I do though think managers should take 24-48 hours maximum to accept/reject new participants (except for special occasions). This way these type of situations would no longer happen.

2. I could agree on the campaign getting free advertising on the signature campaigns. I completely disagree on the social marketing (Twitter and Facebook) part though. I've only seen the accounts that were used on the OneGram so I'm merely stating on what I've seen from one campaign but they are just completely useless and accounts that merely retweet every single bounty campaign available. If you're looking for campaigns to be fair with you start being fair with them by actually using your real account.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 07:20:41 PM

That's complete bullshit, and I've seen similar stunts pulled in other campaigns where people will wear the signature to apply, and then after nearly an entire week they find out they got rejected.  Meanwhile the campaign gets free advertising.   That just happened to me for a couple days when I was applying to the let's think about the future campaign.   And right now I haven't been accepted by Edwardard for the one I'm applying for now.  He's on the ball though; some managers most assuredly are not.

Since this is related to me now I would like to answer it. So how would like to receive an answer? PM or public.

Guess I will go public then. In my campaign, I never push campaign participants to wear signatures or avatar prior to my message accepting them.

You are free to wear or not wear signatures before my message but manager shouldn't be held responsible in that case until he accepts you officially. Hope you get the difference.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:11:37 PM

Guess I will go public then. In my campaign, I never push campaign participants to wear signatures or avatar prior to my message accepting them.
Yes that's the way to do it.Otherwise you can always let them know that they have been rejected.

You are free to wear or not wear signatures before my message but manager shouldn't be held responsible in that case until he accepts you officially. Hope you get the difference.
Many managers expect members to wear signatures before applying,if someone's already in a campaign and should they wish to apply,they can always message the campaign managers.

Op's case,he's still replying and he shouldn't be blamed since all you fools took a risk by advertising for free without a back up escrow.Campaign manager did mention it.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:49:34 PM

Though the onegram campaign is in a terrible mess, I think it is too early for a scam accusation. Yes, he did fail to keep the timeframe, and as he says, the other two managers have left, he must be trying hard to make up everything. As long as he does not deny his responsibility or stop interacting with participants, a scam is not a appropriate word. Even I am personally not happy with his management technique, and perhaps the most vocal critic  Grin of him in the onegram thread, but still, I would differ with calling everything as scam, at least as of now.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:01:55 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 01:50:12 AM by Pearls Before Swine

So how would like to receive an answer?
Ehhh...didn't really care if I got an answer from you or not, but apparently I struck a nerve.  It's your loss anyway.  Keep accepting people who use English as their 7th language and see what kind of great advertising you get.  Posts that absolutely no one wants to read.  You may not like my posts, you may not agree with them, but don't say I need to improve them and to try again.  My posts are better constructed and more interesting than 95% of shit on this forum and 99.99% more interesting than other campaigners.  You'd be lucky to have someone like me promoting your thingamajig.  All those people who applied in that thread were utter morons.  At least you didn't accept them.  But lots of luck to you.

And you didn't push anyone to wear the advertising beforehand.  I take back that part of what I said.  That was a misunderstanding on my part which I'll take ownership of.

I've only ever been in a campaign with Edwardard, and he's been very good.  But I do read threads of other sig campaigns, and I was extremely briefly in the QTUM campaign run by BlackMambaPH.  I'm of the opinion that campaigns aren't selective enough.  Not even close, though it's a very good thing that some campaigns are only accepting Sr. member and above.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

HI guys
Me and Davide72 from italian local section have been scammed too by jamal and dimitri by taas. They didn't paid our translation and moderation bounties.

They didn't answer our questions, though a chat room created to solve this issue today but  both quitted, jamal without any sentence. Dimitri said all bounties paid and discuss matters with jamal

A total amount of 4500 taas was our bounty reward, they takes it for himselfes..... i call this  theft

If im wrong why don't he come to us and told clear

i read this thread , i want you to know
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:15:08 PM

1. If you're going to wear the signature, first figure out if you've been accepted or not. If the manager hasn't stated you've been accepted wearing it for a week is at least ridiculous (from your end).
I do though think managers should take 24-48 hours maximum to accept/reject new participants (except for special occasions). This way these type of situations would no longer happen.

2. I could agree on the campaign getting free advertising on the signature campaigns. I completely disagree on the social marketing (Twitter and Facebook) part though. I've only seen the accounts that were used on the OneGram so I'm merely stating on what I've seen from one campaign but they are just completely useless and accounts that merely retweet every single bounty campaign available. If you're looking for campaigns to be fair with you start being fair with them by actually using your real account.

I used my real account and followed the rules but still my status was marked rejected. Din't feel like arguing as it was just 1 week of free publicity that I did for the campaign. I'm wondering about the status of my translation that I completed as it would be really unfair if last moment the manager says you are not eligible for the payment. Work as well as the wait for a month would be wasted then.

I have seen this happening with signature campaigns too where they add rules just before making the payments. They accept participants, participants work for a week and then rules changed to receive the payment. This makes the campaign and the manager look bad.

HI guys
Me and Davide72 from italian local section have been scammed too by jamal and dimitri by taas. They didn't paid our translation and moderation bounties.

They didn't answer our questions, though a chat room created to solve this issue today but  both quitted, jamal without any sentence. Dimitri said all bounties paid and discuss matters with jamal

A total amount of 4500 taas was our bounty reward, they takes it for himselfes..... i call this  theft

Did you approach the dev team on slack or any other channel? I'm shocked that this happened with you. Jamal was handling the Ethbits campaign too but I got paid for my work. Hope your issue is resolved soon.

ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:23:31 PM

That's complete bullshit, and I've seen similar stunts pulled in other campaigns where people will wear the signature to apply, and then after nearly an entire week they find out they got rejected.  Meanwhile the campaign gets free advertising.   That just happened to me for a couple days when I was applying to the let's think about the future campaign.   And right now I haven't been accepted by Edwardard for the one I'm applying for now.  He's on the ball though; some managers most assuredly are not.

I used my real account and followed the rules but still my status was marked rejected. Din't feel like arguing as it was just 1 week of free publicity that I did for the campaign. I'm wondering about the status of my translation that I completed as it would be really unfair if last moment the manager says you are not eligible for the payment. Work as well as the wait for a month would be wasted then.

I have seen this happening with signature campaigns too where they add rules just before making the payments. They accept participants, participants work for a week and then rules changed to receive the payment. This makes the campaign and the manager look bad.

HI guys

They didn't answer our questions, though a chat room created to solve this issue today but  both quitted, jamal without any sentence. Dimitri said all bounties paid and discuss matters with jamal

A total amount of 4500 taas was our bounty reward, they takes it for himselfes..... i call this  theft

Did you approach the dev team on slack or any other channel? I'm shocked that this happened with you. Jamal was handling the Ethbits campaign too but I got paid for my work. Hope your issue is resolved soon.

This is a breaking news for us, we never ever been advised about this. As told we created a chat room with team and jamal but they quitted. We are posting here and on the official thread than we'l post on slack and telegram.

we're thinking to speak with a lawyer next monday

Jamal was not on ethbits, i did local translation and have been paid by another team member (julien)
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:25:22 PM

Does it mean onegram team don't pay or jama not pay.If onegram not pay , onegram will make the name of islam bad but if jamal not pay I will never join the campaign managed by him.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:32:03 PM

me and Parma we would like to get our  translating bounty  soon
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: