Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SilverCoin Social Media and Signature Campaigns  (Read 9847 times)
silvercoin.io (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

Hi sir. Please add my NXT wallet on spreadsheet signature number #6
NXT-HU7M-WTUA-GS3J-GKYWD

Done. thanks.

https://silvercoin.io - It Pays To Change The World
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:11:44 PM

SilverCoin Bounty Payout Procedure

SilverCoin will begin paying out bounties between June 28 and July 4. If you have a wallet on file this payout will happen automatically in most cases.

You have several options for a SilverCoin wallet.

Option 1: Download a NXT wallet at https://NXT.org (You do not need to wait for the blockchain to download)
Option 2: Create an account at https://C-CEX.com and get your silvercoin wallet address.

NO NOT USE A NXT WALLET ON AN EXCHANGE. THE ONLY WALLET ON ANY EXCHANGE FOR SVC IS THE SILVERCOIN WALLET AT C-CEX.COM

Affiliate Payout Update

In your dashboard go to ‘My profile’ > ‘Payout Methods’ and enter a valid NXT wallet address.
The majority of payouts are going to happen automatically for anyone with a NXT wallet entered.
When the mass payout ends, everyone with 48 SVC or more in their account will see a ‘Request Payout’ button appear in their dashboard.

If you still haven’t been paid by the time the payout button appears, just click it to request payout.

Note: It currently cost 1 NXT to transfer SVC from a downloaded wallet to an exchange and it also cost 1 NXT to transfer SVC from an exchange to a downloaded wallet.
This is only temporary. Later this year, Silvercoin will transition from NXT to Ardor. At that time, you’ll be able to send SVC using only silvercoin. No NXT needed.

Thanks for the update, I've entered my c-cex wallet address I'm looking forward to distribution  Smiley

mikelove2015

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:36:56 PM

why every set up NXT address can take withdraw?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:51:54 AM

Please update spreadsheets for amount of coin stakes

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:55:09 AM

Bounty Update (June 23)

Twitter Bounty Registration Is Closed (At Participant #310)
No payouts will be made to participants 311+
Bounty is ongoing.

Signature Campaign Registration Is Closed (At Participant #21)
No payouts will be made to participants 22+
Bounty is ongoing.

SilverCoin Links Contest Is Complete
This contest ends at June 23, 5:00 PM EST (At participant #40)
Only links submitted by that time will count towards payout.

Thank you dev I am waiting the nxt balance

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

payMe - P2E

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:57:48 AM

SilverCoin will begin paying out bounties between June 28 and July 4. If you have a wallet on file this payout will happen automatically in most cases.

Option 1: Download a NXT wallet at https://NXT.org (You do not need to wait for the blockchain to download)
Option 2: Create an account at https://C-CEX.com and get your silvercoin wallet address.

NO NOT USE A NXT WALLET ON AN EXCHANGE. THE ONLY WALLET ON ANY EXCHANGE FOR SVC IS THE SILVERCOIN WALLET AT C-CEX.COM

Affiliate Payout Update

In your dashboard go to ‘My profile’ > ‘Payout Methods’ and enter a valid NXT wallet address.
The majority of payouts are going to happen automatically for anyone with a NXT wallet entered.
When the mass payout ends, everyone with 48 SVC or more in their account will see a ‘Request Payout’ button appear in their dashboard.

If you still haven’t been paid by the time the payout button appears, just click it to request payout.

Note: It currently cost 1 NXT to transfer SVC from a downloaded wallet to an exchange and it also cost 1 NXT to transfer SVC from an exchange to a downloaded wallet.
This is only temporary. Later this year, Silvercoin will transition from NXT to Ardor. At that time, you’ll be able to send SVC using only silvercoin. No NXT needed.

Hi dev I use c-cex.com wallet to register, can I receive Nxt when distribution??

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
c++btc

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

so you mean the participants need an extra 1 NXT just to send their SVC to an EXCHANGER?
rumex

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:38:03 AM

Dev,
Kindly update my wallet Id from NXT (NXT-VBNP-65DC-TZ45-6TC5G) to my wallet at C-CEX.com (NXT-VF6F-538N-VXVF-648WF) my serial number in the participant spread sheet for twitter is no18 and my bitcointalk username is Rumex.
Thanks for your effort.

That is change : NXT-VBNP-65DC-TZ45-6TC5G   TO    NXT-VF6F-538N-VXVF-648WF. Twitter spread shhet s/nr 18 rumex
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

i would like to join in twitter campaign.
c++btc

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:09:21 AM

as you notice in the op the twitter campaign is still going but it is now closed try to join in another bounty program.
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:27:08 PM

week-1
1. tweet- https://twitter.com/MDRAKIBNAZIR1/status/879389815766007808

week -2
silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:44:38 PM

so you mean the participants need an extra 1 NXT just to send their SVC to an EXCHANGER?

Until we migrate to Ardor later this summer, yes.

silvercoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 05:39:23 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 05:53:57 PM by silvercoin.io

ICO has ended. All remaining coins will be taken off the exchange over the next few days.

All bounties have also ended effective today.
Payout amounts are being updated in the forms. Payouts will start tomorrow, and most should be paid out by next week.

Thank you all for participating. While the ICO did not go well, the project will progress as normal. We have a lot to do but first we have to get these bounties paid out.

tandang2

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:15:02 PM

Bounty program is closed
You can check later to ann thread
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:16:06 PM

How fast the campaign is finished. But the ICO is still running. If any Bounty once again please reply to this thread.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 06:25:14 PM

Affiliate Payout Update

Hi dev I use c-cex.com wallet to register, can I receive Nxt when distribution??

Thanks for the latest update. We are expecting the bounty payment to start as you have stated.

HOMT