Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmanic announces support of UASF  (Read 344 times)
AlexBessonov (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

https://bitonic.nl/en/news/138/our-position-on-scaling-proposals

Seems like a nice, concise statement that presents a logical solution to the scaling problem — thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

certainly better than their 'lol' on the segwit support list. it makes sense to me at least.

no matter what happens, let's be thankful that there actually is a thoroughly tested scaling solution available to fight over, even if some people don't like it.

the stars are slowly aligning for something to happen.
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:50:44 AM

certainly better than their 'lol' on the segwit support list. it makes sense to me at least.

no matter what happens, let's be thankful that there actually is a thoroughly tested scaling solution available to fight over, even if some people don't like it.

the stars are slowly aligning for something to happen.

I can't wait for this scaling bullshit to be over with so we can get on to 10k+, Papa needs a million dollars  Cheesy

Edit: Or rather Papa needs a million dollars of buying power? Wink

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

https://bitonic.nl/en/news/138/our-position-on-scaling-proposals

Seems like a nice, concise statement that presents a logical solution to the scaling problem — thoughts?

You should fix the thread title. You said "Bitmanic" which sounds like "Bitmain". When I read the title, I did read "Bitmain announces support of UASF" and I was like... that's just impossible.

Bitonic seems like a very respectable place. A friend from NL uses it for a long time, they are solid.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:28:46 AM

They're a great service but in the great scheme of things they're not really up there. 24hr volume is 639 btc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: