Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmanic announces support of UASF  (Read 344 times)
AlexBessonov (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

https://bitonic.nl/en/news/138/our-position-on-scaling-proposals

Seems like a nice, concise statement that presents a logical solution to the scaling problem — thoughts?
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

certainly better than their 'lol' on the segwit support list. it makes sense to me at least.

no matter what happens, let's be thankful that there actually is a thoroughly tested scaling solution available to fight over, even if some people don't like it.

the stars are slowly aligning for something to happen.
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:50:44 AM

certainly better than their 'lol' on the segwit support list. it makes sense to me at least.

no matter what happens, let's be thankful that there actually is a thoroughly tested scaling solution available to fight over, even if some people don't like it.

the stars are slowly aligning for something to happen.

I can't wait for this scaling bullshit to be over with so we can get on to 10k+, Papa needs a million dollars  Cheesy

Edit: Or rather Papa needs a million dollars of buying power? Wink

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

https://bitonic.nl/en/news/138/our-position-on-scaling-proposals

Seems like a nice, concise statement that presents a logical solution to the scaling problem — thoughts?

You should fix the thread title. You said "Bitmanic" which sounds like "Bitmain". When I read the title, I did read "Bitmain announces support of UASF" and I was like... that's just impossible.

Bitonic seems like a very respectable place. A friend from NL uses it for a long time, they are solid.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:28:46 AM

They're a great service but in the great scheme of things they're not really up there. 24hr volume is 639 btc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: