Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:31:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: onG Coin ICO 8/11/17  (Read 10372 times)
rd123

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

I don't think its that, i know the team is very active in the ONG telegram group and answer question very quickly. I would inquire there about the payment Smiley https://t.me/onG_social
Danyette

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

onG's Telegram is very active! This is from there!:) https://t.me/joinchat/CZkJ80GbsndxgXPU5Vn9xw

onG.Social is pleased to announce that the ONG Token will list on the QRYPTOS exchange beginning on Wednesday, January 24, 2018!

Quoine, the parent company of the QRYPTOS cryptocurrency exchange is the first global cryptocurrency firm in the world to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency. QRYPTOS features state-of-the-art security and full AML/KYC compliance to provide a safe-haven for cryptocurrency traders.

“This is an extremely reputable exchange that offers ONG Token holders one of the safest, most secure and advanced trading platforms in the world. It’s perfect timing as onG.social prepares to release the new version of our decentralized social hub with cryptocurrency rewards that will allow ONG token holders the ability to use on the onG.social network. The upcoming platform enables ONG to interact with two other internal network assets -G-Fuel for influence and voting and G-bucks for advertising.” -Adrian Rosenbusch, CVO of onG.social.

https://medium.com/@onG.Social/the-ong-utility-token-now-listed-on-the-qryptos-exchange-380f7a3124dd
Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:08:06 AM

Potentially good project,but the blockchain space is filled with similar projects eIther already existing or still on pre-ICO phase.What is the unique thing that your projeCt is bringing to the blockchain space that is different from what we`vE seen or expecting?Thanks
rd123

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:19:17 AM by rd123

There are alot of unique features of ONG: The gravity algorithm, verified news (stop fake news), a fair deal for people monetizing content, protecting user privacy with encryption, anti-censorship protocols, its a social dashboard with multiple social media integrations (twitter, facebook), its on dual blockchain (waves/ethereum) it has a amazing UI which is constantly improving. There are also plenty more features that are being worked on to expand the project to meet the demand of the emerging social media "prosumer" which protects and empowers them and gives them more features and control over their data and content than ever before.
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

Potentially good project,but the blockchain space is filled with similar projects eIther already existing or still on pre-ICO phase.What is the unique thing that your projeCt is bringing to the blockchain space that is different from what we`vE seen or expecting?Thanks

its actually much further in development than most whitepaper ICO's, and is valued way below what others raise (2m$ marketcap). Devs are active on telegram, what it does NOT have unfortunately is any hype or people that know about it lol.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:09:31 AM

Hi,
I still waiting for my bounty fro the spanish translation, no aswer by Email, maybe here ?

When did you sent email? There was a small issue with email server, so I guess it would be helpful if you send them new email with your details.

Ok, I will send a new eMail.
Thx

No news about my payment!!
no repply to my PM and no repply to my Emails.

Scam alert?

Apologize for delay. But I got your email address, we'll contact you asap.
Who did you PMed?

no Email recived since now.

Still waiting for  feedback guys...
no email, no PM, nothing now

Hi, I still mising my tokens.

Sooooo
ignoring me right ??

nice people in this proyect!
they promised me some payments for translating to Spanish,
and now, just ignoring me...

will tell the world about Sad

Hope no one else get´s scamed fron this people.

STILL NOT PAYED!!
maybe they are not scamers to everyone, but they scamed me.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
moneykicks007

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

Hi,
I still waiting for my bounty fro the spanish translation, no aswer by Email, maybe here ?

When did you sent email? There was a small issue with email server, so I guess it would be helpful if you send them new email with your details.

Thx

Scam alert?

Who did you PMed?

Sooooo
ignoring me right ??

STILL NOT PAYED!!

Can you post the email or send me that you send out to success@onG.social ?
lorida

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

I speak English, so no need for Spanish... what is happening for this project? what can we do as a community to help? twitter is shit and this project is gold to offer an alternative which is very much needed! here to help team!!!!
moneykicks007

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

More than ever people are having to worry about the future of their years of hard work on Social Media platforms. Too many talented people are being squeezed out of their hard work and carefully crafted content by profit driven algorithms meant to exclude people not bring them together. That is not what we believe in at all. We believe that we “Achieve More Together”. Through our proprietary technology and the open nature of blockchain technology we can secure your hard work in perpetuity.
Great project
ZorroPai

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

Staking of ONG... is this legit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNeSIJFfLbc

Please let me know.

Thank you.
Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

Hi,

Thx

Scam alert?

Who did you PMed?

Sooooo
ignoring me right ??

STILL NOT PAYED!!

Can you post the email or send me that you send out to success@onG.social ?

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

is any news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: