Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlockCAT - Visual Smart Contract Designer || Beta just launched! 🚀  (Read 52816 times)
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

Is there a Code behind your demo?  Will it be open source? Your Company consists of 3 employees?
BlockCAT (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 07:58:21 AM

Is there a Code behind your demo?  Will it be open source? Your Company consists of 3 employees?

Yes, the demo was one of the internal prototypes we developed as part of the process of scoping BlockCAT. Many pieces, including the smart contracts that will be deployed, will be released open source for transparency and auditing purposes. Our company consists of our 3 founders who are all professional software engineers, our team of advisors, and also our legal support.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:02:37 AM

A good news for ETH, the security and convenience of smart contracts on the Ethereum network are very important. I will keep an eye on the detail of the crowdsale.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:31:25 AM

Looks good, do you have plan of minimum and maximum fund limit? When will be the ico starting?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:21:50 AM

Yes, the demo was one of the internal prototypes we developed as part of the process of scoping BlockCAT. Many pieces, including the smart contracts that will be deployed, will be released open source for transparency and auditing purposes. Our company consists of our 3 founders who are all professional software engineers, our team of advisors, and also our legal support.

I'm impressed how the BlockCAT is presented in the launch video.
It's like - I'm hoping that soon, it will be reality.
Hoping that this team will not screw their supporters after generating funds from the crowd sale.
A lot had been duped by professional scammers, creating stunning videos to entice the community but afterwards, they will just disappear like bubbles.
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

Thisproject looks interesting, it actually has a unique concept, I'd reserve a translation but after seeing everyone fight for them I guess I'll just wait for the bounty thread lol. When does the ICO go live?

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:50:56 PM

Interesting project, and you seem to be taking a different start compared to most other projects here, I'll keep you in my news check list

Sent you a PM Wink

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:56:16 PM

when open ico selling dev
any bounty, open bounty translation or not, i want reserve indonesian languange if you need
wait detail youre project and spefication coin

Resetve indonesian translation sir

They must be Indog Bounty Hunter  Grin This forum's infected by Indog  Grin

what the fucking you say
We not just search bounty reward but invest to for get double rewards
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

any bounty, open bounty translation or not, i want reserve indonesian languange if you need

wooooiiiiii who are you....!!
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:12:00 PM

They must be Indog Bounty Hunter  Grin This forum's infected by Indog Grin

you are racism man
You cant say bad about another country

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
SoeNan89

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

WTF you fucking man, don't be racism in this forum, if you still a child,
go to your mother boob, suck that.  I hope moderator can be clear a garbageman like you in this forum.
BlockCAT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 08:01:26 PM

Looks good, do you have plan of minimum and maximum fund limit? When will be the ico starting?

Hi angriani!

We are going over the details of our crowdsale with our legal team. We will be announcing the auction soon. For anyone wanting to be among the first to know, you can sign up to our mailing list at blockcat.io.
BlockCAT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 08:24:48 AM

Hello everyone, small update from the BlockCAT team. Today, we had a fantastic meeting with our legal team to discuss a short roadmap on our future schedule. Currently, they are on track to give us the green light to release more details by the middle of next week, about our crowdsale.

With our next announcement, we will describe in detail the mechanics of our token and our funding model. These details will be released first to everyone on our mailing list, so be sure to subscribe at blockcat.io!
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:34:54 PM

If you open source it, there is nothing in the way of someone stealing your code. Are you hanging on the hope of creating a network effect? Don't get me wrong, this project is good, I want to see it working. Open source it after a while, after it is working at full capacity.
BlockCAT (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:24:19 AM

If you open source it, there is nothing in the way of someone stealing your code. Are you hanging on the hope of creating a network effect? Don't get me wrong, this project is good, I want to see it working. Open source it after a while, after it is working at full capacity.

You're absolutely right in that there is risk involved in releasing our code, but we feel it's a crucial step in establishing transparency and trust. When the time comes, we will be carefully assess the situation and make the right choices to ensure the viability and success of our platform.
adsjohn

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:37:59 AM

I don't know much about your technical language. I'm a speculator, so I know that in July a new ICO project has come into existence, and it could be a good opportunity
dking7334

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:14:07 AM

Hmmm watching will there be any bounties?
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:57:22 AM

waiting for bounty, soc med bounty will be better

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
r_victory

Activity: 1935
Merit: 349

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 05:07:33 AM

I'll be watching closely this project. I'll keep an eye on the social media bounty!

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:17:22 AM

Spanish translation reserved Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: