Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:40:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlockCAT - Visual Smart Contract Designer || Beta just launched! 🚀  (Read 52828 times)
Yakelo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:29:12 AM

Is any new info, when will be listed to other exchange...will be this week?

Price is gonna explode when this gets added to more exchanges.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:32:16 AM

Is any new info, when will be listed to other exchange...will be this week?

need more hard work , let this good coin be traded at liqui, Bittrex    polo, a good coin like BlockCAT  must be at the good exchanges.
LaxStirner

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:33:05 PM

those HODL smart contracts is something that some people need for. I hope the systems will be developed more so we can utilize the smart contracts to withdraw periodically our ETH just like we are getting "PAY DAY" on real job. So it's good for them to manage their assets/funds. I mean if there's some people who focus on gain earnings on cryptoworld  and he has ETH worth of $20k++ yet he wanted to get like salary in real job, he can lock some of his funds to the smart contracts and he setting up to withdraw every XX days.

And wanna ask if the platforms later can be used to choose other tokens like OMG,PAY,BAT, etc?

Legit one of the features I'd like to use. I have a few concerns regarding this though. Or actually one concern and a few questions about it.
1. What if - let's hope not - BlockCAT doesn't exist anymore after a year [or whatever your HODL-period is]. Is your money gone?
2. Where are we storing the money with a HODL contract?
3. Is there a fail-safe for if the contract isn't reachable anymore to release the coin/asset you're HODLing?

I'm sure the team accounts for this in building the contract, but I'm curious what the solutions are.
Highgod

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

Buy this coin a lot cause if its get poloniex and bitfinex moon will be too close.

Thanks a lot.

MeGaS1k

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:17:15 AM

How far can it go if it hits big exchanges?
SF17

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:45:59 AM

What are the plans/timeline for big exchanges? Is it only etherdelta right now?
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:34:32 PM

those HODL smart contracts is something that some people need for. I hope the systems will be developed more so we can utilize the smart contracts to withdraw periodically our ETH just like we are getting "PAY DAY" on real job. So it's good for them to manage their assets/funds. I mean if there's some people who focus on gain earnings on cryptoworld  and he has ETH worth of $20k++ yet he wanted to get like salary in real job, he can lock some of his funds to the smart contracts and he setting up to withdraw every XX days.

And wanna ask if the platforms later can be used to choose other tokens like OMG,PAY,BAT, etc?

Legit one of the features I'd like to use. I have a few concerns regarding this though. Or actually one concern and a few questions about it.
1. What if - let's hope not - BlockCAT doesn't exist anymore after a year [or whatever your HODL-period is]. Is your money gone?
2. Where are we storing the money with a HODL contract?
3. Is there a fail-safe for if the contract isn't reachable anymore to release the coin/asset you're HODLing?

I'm sure the team accounts for this in building the contract, but I'm curious what the solutions are.

a good question there , you might want to ask them directly on their discord (since they're moving from slacks to discord). https://slack.blockcat.io/ (the discord invite links inside it)

Tozex

Powered by,
silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:47:23 PM

Very strange, they add advarisment on twitter for Binance, Bittrex...and then silent, why...could give explanation...

ethhead808

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:02:31 AM

This is what they posted on their discord:

EDIT: We have been advised during our talks with exchanges not to publicly discuss any details until a final arrangement has been made. For this reason we have decided to remove the list of exchanges we're in conversation with and no longer encourage the community to contact them on our behalf. Our team is dedicated to improving the liquidity of the CAT token and we will share news when we are able to. Thanks all!

As for when CAT hits the exchanges, I think that is up to the exchanges.
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

EDIT: We have been advised during our talks with exchanges not to publicly discuss any details until a final arrangement has been made. For this reason we have decided to remove the list of exchanges we're in conversation with and no longer encourage the community to contact them on our behalf. Our team is dedicated to improving the liquidity of the CAT token and we will share news when we are able to. Thanks all!

It is already on Etherdelta... https://etherdelta.github.io/#CAT-ETH

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:48:53 PM

It is already on Etherdelta... https://etherdelta.github.io/#CAT-ETH

Right, but not the most user friendly.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:52:26 PM

Price is going down, and no news from the team about the exchanges!
Dinct

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:04:54 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 10:00:07 PM by Dinct

It's been a long time.. It could be great to see BlockCat in some big exchanges, then i can't even imagine the price by the end of the year.
SF17

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:20:24 PM

They are in discussion with exchanges and have been asked by these exchanges not to disclose any information yet. 
Dinct

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:23:25 PM

The ones selling their coins don't know what are they loosing. Thanks for letting me buy more blockcat coins with a low price  Grin
robbertwerry

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:31:25 PM

Is there anyone who knows how Ether/Delta works?

I don't understand SHIT of this exchange...

Please help!!
MonstarOfficial

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:46:21 PM

Please help!!

I sent you a message
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:43:23 PM

What's going on with this thing?  Still above ICO but trending down hard.  Is it just the lack of a centralized exchanged?
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:06:13 AM

What's going on with this thing?  Still above ICO but trending down hard.  Is it just the lack of a centralized exchanged?

I wouldn't worry about it. This is very early days. Unless you're trading it, I would ignore EtherDelta's price entirely. The real price discovery will come when it's on more exchanges.
robbertwerry

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:14:31 AM

Please help!!

I sent you a message

Finally got it with help of some youtube videos!

But thanks for the offer!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: