Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlockCAT - Visual Smart Contract Designer || Beta just launched! 🚀  (Read 52828 times)
muroz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:37:45 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 01:53:14 PM by muroz

Hello my crypto dairy. We are here you and me again. I feel myself as Robinson Crusoe.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:11:52 PM

Community Update — Nov 24th
BlockCAT has not released new information for the upcoming Beta or future exchange listings either publicly or to any external sources.
Learn more: https://medium.com/@BlockCAT/community-update-nov-24th-3ac5908e275f.
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:42:07 PM

BlockCAT has not released new information for the upcoming Beta or future exchange listings either publicly or to any external sources.
Learn more: https://medium.com/@BlockCAT/community-update-nov-24th-3ac5908e275f.

what is the max. supply of this token? can someone tell me that please?
muroz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:32:19 AM

what is the max. supply of this token? can someone tell me that please?

Brother

9,200,151 CAT max.
7,360,121 CAT Circulating Supply 

Carolinaboy76

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

Hello eric and team,,your doing a nice job,,,we really need a official telegram channel with admin working in it around the clock,,,,the telegram ive been going to,,there is more talk about other projects,,and people fudding cat,,,telegram is getting very popular with tje communities, so i think it would do some good,,so we can talk tech,and questions  can get answered,,thx
cryptomiles

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:21:28 AM

when can we see Block Cat on a big exchange!!! Bittrex Binance or bithumb . I want to see this cat begin a tiger !
Bittrex will be a really good deal !
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:48:47 AM

Topped off my CAT bag at 60 cents a couple weeks ago.  Already 2x and should see a lot more once beta hits.  Agree that devs need an official telegram. Need to get out from under the radar already.
rise.of.crypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:46:58 AM

Why is the whitepaper link down?
yaoye0o

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:52:59 AM

you can download whitepaper from this link https://blockcat.io/wp-content/uploads/whitepaper.pdf   ,enjoy!
muroz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

you can download whitepaper from this link https://blockcat.io/wp-content/uploads/whitepaper.pdf   ,enjoy!
404 Not Found
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:14:11 PM

i cann't download whitepaper  too ,maybe there is some mistake here ,dev should fix as soon as possible.
muroz

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:51:05 AM

I don't understand why they sell. Whereas, they don't sell, BlockCAT will protect itself against Bitcoin. So, if they don't sell, BlockCat won't lose its value, it will rise with Bitcoin. Unfortunately, BlockCAT investors are being consisted sheep flock. Resistance is a lot, support isn't enough.
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:18:52 AM

I don't understand why they sell. Whereas, they don't sell, BlockCAT will protect itself against Bitcoin. So, if they don't sell, BlockCat won't lose its value, it will rise with Bitcoin. Unfortunately, BlockCAT investors are being consisted sheep flock. Resistance is a lot, support isn't enough.

this is normal in every project recently ,some project tokens in market will below 1/3 price of crowd-sale ,i also didn't know why . personal i didn't sell my tokens at this low price.
muroz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:26:01 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 07:48:45 AM by muroz

this is normal in every project recently ,some project tokens in market will below 1/3 price of crowd-sale ,i also didn't know why . personal i didn't sell my tokens at this low price.
Congratulations. Block Cat seems to safe harbor. Everybody touch their hands to wood.
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:55:35 AM

Yes, everyone is realizing that most ico's are way overpriced. I wait for ico's to end so I can buy much cheaper after all the hype is gone.  

For as dead as this thread is the value is holding very well.
wixord

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:27:04 PM

Hey guys can you stake this token ? and earn profit for it ?

where can I buy this token ?
muroz

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:37:16 AM

Hey guys can you stake this token ? and earn profit for it ?

where can I buy this token ?

You can buy from Cryptopia or Ether Delta
BlockCAT (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:24:17 AM

Hey folks!

First off, we're very glad to see that the Community is still active in the forums here. We've been heads down for the last two months while we gear up for our beta launch, which is on track for a release in the coming weeks, so we haven't spent as much time here as we would have liked to.

There have been quite a few updates recently, including a release on Radar Relay, a new website launch, some fake news and a few key hires in development, legal and community. I'm going to post a few links below in case anyone has missed these updates:

• Community Update: November 18th
• Community Update: November 24th
• Community Update: December 1st

In a nutshell, we’re excited to move into beta. To reiterate what was covered here, our beta will be focused on visual contract simulations. This is an exciting chance for us to connect directly with our Community to test the product, solicit feedback, develop iterations and finalize the UI — ultimately creating piece of software that works extremely well for everyones needs.

Once we’ve completed this cycle, we’ll deploy live versions of the contracts that interact with the blockchain.

We'll be keeping an eye on this thread going forward, but if you want to get in contact with our team directly you can do so on our official Discord channel here.

Thanks for the continued support, folks!

--

-Justin
Community Manager, BlockCAT Technologies
muroz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:30:28 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 11:20:34 AM by muroz

Hey folks!

First off, we're very glad to see that the Community is still active in the forums here. We've been heads down for the last two months while we gear up for our beta launch, which is on track for a release in the coming weeks, so we haven't spent as much time here as we would have liked to.

There have been quite a few updates recently, including a release on Radar Relay, a new website launch, some fake news and a few key hires in development, legal and community. I'm going to post a few links below in case anyone has missed these updates:

Community Update: November 18th
Community Update: November 24th
Community Update: December 1st

In a nutshell, we’re excited to move into beta. To reiterate what was covered here, our beta will be focused on visual contract simulations. This is an exciting chance for us to connect directly with our Community to test the product, solicit feedback, develop iterations and finalize the UI — ultimately creating piece of software that works extremely well for everyones needs.

Once we’ve completed this cycle, we’ll deploy live versions of the contracts that interact with the blockchain.

We'll be keeping an eye on this thread going forward, but if you want to get in contact with our team directly you can do so on our official Discord channel here.

--

-Justin

Justin, welcome to BlockCat. It is beatiful to see you here.
We are here since the beginning.
Thousands people aren'n entering because of the complexity of coin space.
Our approaches must be reach to them and their languages.
Our smart contracts must be multilingual. English, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Turkish,Hindu, Spanish, Portuguese etc. Resting from that is needless according to me. For example my father is Turkish who doesn't understand except the Bitcoin. He only buys and sells Paribu that is Turkish site. Because he knows only Turkish. İt is need to reach with original language to thousands people. This will be create the difference the others Etherparty, Agrello vs.
BlockCat decide to be a big and leader company or a small and insignificant company. Eric must be read my this states.
There is a lot of work you do, I think.
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

Hey folks!

• Community Update: November 18th
• Community Update: November 24th
• Community Update: December 1st

--

-Justin

hope with the live version investors will be rewarded well. and good to see you in here bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: