Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The legalization of bitcoin.  (Read 5093 times)
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:23:28 AM

i guess even if we say that we would find an island, as long as the government is there, we coild not pass that eaily or just take that island immediately, as the law was being handled by the government, and it is obviously once we want property or something like that we need to pay it or we need to buy it or rent if possible. The government also wants to have their own share of that property because they would claim it as theirs when it is not yet owned by someone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:22:21 AM

i guess even if we say that we would find an island, as long as the government is there, we coild not pass that eaily or just take that island immediately, as the law was being handled by the government, and it is obviously once we want property or something like that we need to pay it or we need to buy it or rent if possible. The government also wants to have their own share of that property because they would claim it as theirs when it is not yet owned by someone.

It is simple, if the Bicoin community wanted to conquer the entire world, they need the government approval for that.  Else Bitcoin will be banned and not allowed to be transacted in their country.  If this happen, bitcoin will never be on  mainstream if it is not approved and legalized by government.  Whether we like it or not Bitcoin needs the government for its passage through greatness.
PedroLinh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

Economic and financial experts say that virtual currency is becoming increasingly popular in the world as well as in Vietnam and will thrive in the future as it easily overcomes the control of financial systems. of governments. This will create favorable conditions for money laundering, consumer risk and other issues.
Bitcoin has been considered as a payment currency in a number of countries like Japan, USA but at a limited level. In the future may be more popular. If bitcoin and virtual currency are the means of payment of goods, it is only the first step. Considering Bitcoin and virtual currencies as a payment method is inevitable. "
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

Who cares if bitcoin is declared legal or not in your country? I'm not using bitcoins because my government said it's OK I'm using it because I can make my own decisions with my own money.

Yes you right. But remember one thing, when a country start to decide to make bitcoin as legal currency it will give bitcoin one step to become more popular and impact its increasing price.

Yes it is, it may gained more users of the tokens which may inceease the value of bitcoin soon, even though most of the country for now is not yet recognizing bitcoin I think soon it ia possible to see that they may slowly thinking to legalized it in each country because it may also increase country's economy since it can contribute a lot in terms of money, but if bitcoin has been legalized worldwide we should be ready in the taxes it may acquire.

MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

I think that bitcoin does not need to be legalized. Legalization will lead to the loss of anonymity and bitcoin will lose the demand of most users that in time will simply depreciate it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

Legalisation just means regulation.  Why do you want that?  Maybe the correct work is recognition.
Ajan08

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:59:10 AM

The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them.[1] Whilst the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it. Likewise, various government agencies, departments, and courts have classified bitcoins differently. While this article provides the legal status of bitcoin, regulations and bans that apply to this cryptocurrency likely extend to similar systems as well.

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:08:49 AM

In our country, bitcoin are accepted as a mode of payment in different things by our national bank. I think it will be accepted as days go by.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:22:00 AM

The legalization of bitcoin nowadays is not yet implemented throughout the world. Some country's were already legalized through paying transaction. I would say that by legalization it will take time, the congress of the government will discussed in several sessions they must study first, if it will be fit through the economy in the country. Also, other government agency will obliged to approved. Soon, it will be implemented as the time passes by due to the value of bitcoin is increasing.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:50:25 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 02:38:11 AM by sukamasoto

If bitcoin being legalized it means that they control bitcoin so it will affect bitcoin paradigm as decentralized currency.
There are pros and cons for legalization but overall it's also keep bitcoin popularity getting increase

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

Legalization is a very long process, we ard talking here about the whole world and not with a single nation. It is very hard but let us just take it in the positive way. May the legalization make BTC becomes useful and popular.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

some countries are legalization bitcoin it's enough for me.. I do not really hope bitcoin can be legalization in my country, during my country not banned bitcoin eventhough the goverment not recognize bitcoin and I still can using bitcoin it's no problem.. 
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

I think bitcoin can not free itself, bitcoin need government that will guarantee bitcoin continuation, with bitcoin legality in every country better make bitcoin..

Thats not as easy as your speaking here. Letting government rule the bitcoin will make the bitcoin centralised asset for which government may levy different taxes and being trading asset it will have heavy taxes to acquire. There will be one more issue with this governance and thats the mining industry might just collapse. Just imagine mining is nothing but bitcoin printing machines according to government and that would be their potential target so they will start levying lot of amendments to make it more centralised. Currently anyone can mine from the home and I doubt if this will continue or not.

Bitcoin would be just another currency if they start regulating it and there are chances the price of bitcoin will fall to cents because nobody will like to get paid bitcoin with taxes and other charges. They will stop investing into it and that would be fall of bitcoins.

Well may be its true that bitcoin will not be legal some countries but I have a confusion here its working everywhere easily in any country its transition are also very fast and in some countries bitcoin have a credit card as well and I’m hundred present sure that all the intelligence agencies knows about bitcoin that its working in their country and it’s also true that in some countries bitcoin is already legal.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:38:45 PM

Although bitcoin legality is needed for the ease and progress of bitcoin in the country in doing bitcoin transactions in the country because of course there will be various facilities about bitcoin services, but this is not too a priority for bitcoin users as long as they can still do bitcoin transactions well. Of course this is good enough.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:31:52 PM

Although bitcoin legality is needed for the ease and progress of bitcoin in the country in doing bitcoin transactions in the country because of course there will be various facilities about bitcoin services, but this is not too a priority for bitcoin users as long as they can still do bitcoin transactions well. Of course this is good enough.
Yes you're quiet right, but even if this is not priority of our bitcoin users in became legalized of our country is make us benifits also not just us, but all of us bitcoin users or not. Because the cashless payment will apply in that moment and it would be easy for everyone to shopping or buying good and others. I hope it will be apply in the Philippines so that we can compete in other countries who already legalized bitcoin, like canada, japan,Europe and other.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:38:11 PM

I couldn't agree with you more, there is no need  for a legal backing for bitcoin because we are able to do all the basic things with it without any failure or restrictions and so i don't see why we should subject ourselves to governmental interference for bitcoin to become effectual.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:49:35 PM

some countries are legalization bitcoin it's enough for me.. I do not really hope bitcoin can be legalization in my country, during my country not banned bitcoin eventhough the goverment not recognize bitcoin and I still can using bitcoin it's no problem.. 
For me, there is nothing to afraid of making it legal. Because with this, it could give additional trust and confidence to the people who are investing bitcoin. Even though it happens that bitcoin is being legalize, it doesn't mean that the goverment will take control of bitcoin. Still bitcoin is decentralized.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:34:11 AM

No,you can't. Every island has its own government. They will not give you to judge it.We have to wait for the world legalization opinion. I hope it will happen soon.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:03:12 AM

This will come a long way and obstacles to legalize bitcoin. Government alone will not let this happen , many will oppose with their own intentions and because this is actually a loss of control over the money flows from abroad. Some of them thinks that bitcoin has the risk of undermining monetary circulation and, of course, they will not allow or accept the use of cryptocurrency as a money substitute.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:05:51 AM

Do you think if we create an initiative group for the legalization of bitcoin. To find uninhabited island, to announce the collection of funds for its acquisition. Everyone who contribute will receive a piece of this island. Based on the state of Bitcoin official currency of this state to make a bitcoin. Do you like this idea?

I don't think that will help as easy as we are depicting it here. I mean just imagine about the whole procedure for acquiring those islands. You will first need the government evaluation of the property and put some extra efforts in acquiring it first. How would you tendor that much money in first place and also why anyone would want to contribute to that piece if you don't have the legal possession in first place. What I mean is, you will have to purchase it from the government first and then you can do the further business the way you want it. But you will be taxed double, once for buying and second for selling. Lolz. That would be costly affair and dint know how everyone will react upon it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆