Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The legalization of bitcoin.  (Read 5089 times)
crypto vlad

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

the legalization of bitcoin is still not comprehensive for all countries. bitcoin is still illegal in many countries. but bitcoin legalization is improving. the more countries that legalize bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hataman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

the legalization of bitcoin is still not comprehensive in many countries. including my country, I hope the government immediately legalize bitcoin so as not to miss the countries that have legalized bitcoin.
Sorento

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

I feel that legalisation of bitcoin will take us back to to what we are trying to run away from. The government will still have control over it just like the FIAT money.
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

Do you think if we create an initiative group for the legalization of bitcoin. To find uninhabited island, to announce the collection of funds for its acquisition. Everyone who contribute will receive a piece of this island. Based on the state of Bitcoin official currency of this state to make a bitcoin. Do you like this idea?

I absolutely agree with you. That's the we should do.

I have some more ways to legalize bitcoin

1. Give away Bitcoin
What I've always found to be a great idea is to give people free money. It doesn't have to be much but most people won't pass the opportunity for free money even if it is in a strange new currency to them. There are a lot of different ways to do this but what I normally do is when I'm talking with friends about bitcoin I'll ask if they want some free Bitcoin, then I'll ask them for their phone and download Coinbase and transfer some to them. I always use Coinbase because later if they go home and research Bitcoin and want to buy some, there is a quick button right in front of them to make it easy.

2. Set up a Poster
I understand that not everyone has as much time to go around promoting insane ideas and trying to completely change the world, but one of the easiest ways of passively spreading the world is to get on Photoshop, or modded paint.net if your poor like me, and design a quick poster. It doesn't even have to be something nice, just add some explanation of blockchain technology and a few stock images and see what you can come up with. This is one I spent about 15 minutes with and I literally just picked up two random images from google and gave some basic insight into bitcoin.

3. Educate People
A lot of people associate bitcoin with either a lot of buzzwords that nobody seems to understand or an overly simplified way of saying it, "it's internet money,"and it really draws them away from the space. What we need to do is draw people by telling them how interesting Bitcoin really is, and there's not just Bitcoin there's an entire market where you can make thousands in a day by just making smart investments. If you have the time and courage, go do a class at your community college, if you don't that's fine. Just think of some great way to promote great technology.
So these are some easy ways that you can promote Bitcoin in your community, thanks for reading, don't forget to upvote.
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

Do you think if we create an initiative group for the legalization of bitcoin. To find uninhabited island, to announce the collection of funds for its acquisition. Everyone who contribute will receive a piece of this island. Based on the state of Bitcoin official currency of this state to make a bitcoin. Do you like this idea?
said legal or illegal bitcoin is very difficult because every country has its own rules, but I know many countries that prohibit only do not allow the bitcoin be used as a medium of exchange or a replacement currency.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

I feel that legalisation of bitcoin will take us back to to what we are trying to run away from. The government will still have control over it just like the FIAT money.

What are you saying? How can they control Bitcoin? They are just legalizing or regulating Bitcoin, that means they are just allowing Bitcoin in that certain country they can't still control Bitcoin.

Legalizing Bitcoin doesn't mean they control it, they are just allowing it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Who cares if bitcoin is declared legal or not in your country? I'm not using bitcoins because my government said it's OK I'm using it because I can make my own decisions with my own money.
Yeah I would agree.Its legal or not as long as people believe that bitcoin is a matter of choice that make our profits expanded  and possible to make us wealthy.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

I'm agree. they cannt control bitcoin, just allowing bitcoin. in my opinion.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

Bitcoin may be legalized in some small countries or regions. We know that gambling industry is legal in several small countries. In the world, the economy and every industry have a close link. If the legalization of bitcoin is certain, it will impact the economic order of those countries, especially the banking industry. This is not willing for most of the world's great powers.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

the legalization of bitcoin is still not comprehensive in many countries. including my country, I hope the government immediately legalize bitcoin so as not to miss the countries that have legalized bitcoin.
The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them.Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it. Likewise, various government agencies, departments, and courts have classified bitcoins differently. So legalization of bitcoin depends on the country from its government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: