Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitotal - The first Cryptocurrencies Trading Index  (Read 6046 times)
bitotal (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Maker of the first Cryptocurrencies Trading Index

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

Is there upcoming good news about this coin?What new projects has the team been expanding recently?

Thank you for your question.

We are working to secure our trading platform and our website before the official launch.
The good news is the result of the TTT ICO and the creation of the ownership list. We now have an active shareholders community that can help us make big decisions for our future.

Another project related to our upcoming new website is the ICO platform where it will be possible for everyone to start their own cryptoproject with the help of our technology.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:55:26 AM

There is still no announcement about the opening of the exchange platform where we can buy and sell shares?

bitotal (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:24:50 PM

It's been a month and a half since the end our ICO.
Accordingly to our whitepaper we should deliver our new trading platform in Q4 2017.
Despite that as we write we are still on schedule with the roadmap, we feel that we need to share our thoughts about what happened in the last weeks.

We decided from the beginning to develop a platform from scratch and not to use any open source code.
Since the 21st of July we have been looking for reliable programmers to develop our unique platform.
Twice we thought we had found a reliable partner and we putted all our energy into those partnerships.

On the 31st of July we signed a contract with a Russian company and we shared the start of coding and the progress of it through our website and all social media.
When it became clear that they couldn't deliver the job accordingly to the requirements we started looking for other programmers.

On September 20th we gave the assignment to an American company to develop a platform in a short time for an extra reward.
For obvious reasons we won't share both companies names in public but our investors have been notified.

Unfortunately also this second attempt failed by the most important point of the whole requirements list which is security.
It's not that we underestimated the task in the beginning but it doesn't make sense for us to start something in which we put our full energy and money with the thought
that we cannot even guarantee 99% security to our investors and to our future customers.
We are not even talking about extensive hacking methods but we do have high standards requirements when we test our new platform.

With the honesty that has always characterized us and our project we won't disclose any future release date anymore until we have a live trading platform or until the end of Q4 2017.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:48:21 AM

Glad to see you still updating about the project. So the project is not just left behind.
Hope everything would be fine and running within the deadline of Q4.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

when we can exchange ttt? ico finished about 2 month ago. but no update? when we can trade ttt coin? any update news from exchanger? and i can not find whitepaper link in website.Why too late to trade ttt coin? and how much raised in ico?
In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:48:58 AM

Is this project still alive? The announcement said the trading platform will be available on october.
Its november now and still no updates about the progress even in twitter, i hope you guys release new informations.
easybits

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:36:28 AM

Is this project still alive? The announcement said the trading platform will be available on october.
Its november now and still no updates about the progress even in twitter, i hope you guys release new informations.

I don't know where did you saw October but on the whitepaper stands Q4 2017 and we receive updates from the team.
I think that the reason why they don't release any public news is because they have been already disappointed 2 times before by disclosing dates.
About Twitter updates you are right and i also asked about it.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER █▓▒░
arrivalelated

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:22:06 AM

Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:07:35 PM

I don't know where did you saw October but on the whitepaper stands Q4 2017 and we receive updates from the team.
I think that the reason why they don't release any public news is because they have been already disappointed 2 times before by disclosing dates.
I remember reading that it may take two weeks to open the platform but im not sure they are true to their words, we hope they make an update for us.

donmiguello

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:37:08 AM

I remember reading that it may take two weeks to open the platform but im not sure they are true to their words, we hope they make an update for us.

Yes they said that, Binance took one week to get their exchange , but this team take 3 month and untill now i dont see any progress.
easybits

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:02:46 AM

Yes they said that, Binance took one week to get their exchange , but this team take 3 month and untill now i dont see any progress.

Nobody knows Binance and you can start an exchange in 10 minutes. That said what is wrong with 3 months?
Donmiguello can you share the community if you own TTT's and if you do how did you get it?

partingpropose

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:20 PM

Can US/Singapore citizens participate in the ICO?
arrivalelated

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:18:54 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
bitotal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:42:59 PM

Start trading 30 November 2017 at 3pm CET

There is a wide range of cryptocurrency exchange companies on the web and all of them have their own features and concepts.
Out of all these companies, Bitotal offers the best range of tradeable assets.

Bitotal is an exchange company where our idea is to make trading assets a convenient and effortless task for our users.
Our platform offers the ability to trade digital currencies, indexes and exchange funds all together from one single account.
We enable our users to buy and sell a variety of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash etc. and above that also TTT, T20, TSOFT, TEME, TENTER and TFUND.

We do that also by enabling investors to trade for free. This means, no commission fee will be applied on the trades.
Bitotal also promotes the addition of new coins on a regular basis to our tradable assets list. This allows new investment opportunities for everyone.

Since the very beginning of the company, Bitotal’s main objective is to create passive income for it's investors. We also thrive to provide access to this opportunity to anybody who is interested.
We launched on the 1st July 2017 a crowdfunding to collect the necessary funds for the achievement of this our goal.

We really appreciate the time and investments by our premium shareholders and are thankful to help us actively in the ICO and coming up with the unique Bitotal Exchange.
Your participation and assistance have enabled us to take the best decisions in order to achieve our first steps.

After the end of our ICO on the 1st of September 2017 we started to create a Trading Platform from scratch.
This brought us after 3 intensive months of work to finally deliver a Beta version of it.
Everybody is welcome to test their trading skills with our unique platform.

If you are not familiar with cryptocurrencies trading yet we encourage you to first visit this page https://bitotal.com/howtotrade where are explained some basics about investing and daytrading.

Above a certain amount of deposited funds you will also receive an extra bonus up to 3.5%. Read more info about this offer on this page: https://bitotal.com/bonus

We strive to provide satisfactory and innovative services to our investors in the sustainable way that has always characterized us.
Feel free to contact our members about developments, support, sharing informations, innovation, bounties and everything you may think it will enrich our common goal to create passive income.

MORE INFO

About our project: https://bitotal.com/about
Why Bitotal: https://bitotal.com/whyus
Cryptocurrencies News: https://bitotal.com/news
Start Your ICO: https://www.bitotal.com/icoplatform
Faq: https://bitotal.com/faq

CONTACT

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tttcoin
Facebook: https://facebook.com/bitotal
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:33:40 AM

hi dev , why does my orders/trades are still pending? its about 12 hours since i traded but when i check the order history it is still in 0%
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:44:46 AM

I want to find out some more information for this project where would be the best place to start?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
In the silence

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:04:09 PM

Hello, i successfully made i trade on the platform but the bitcoin did not reflected to my balance. Please fix this error.
I sent you a message regarding this, i hope i get my funds back.
easybits

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:56:43 PM

Hello, i successfully made i trade on the platform but the bitcoin did not reflected to my balance. Please fix this error.
Mate, send a message to their email support@bitotal.com or whatsapp but not here if it is urgent...

In the silence

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

Mate, send a message to their email support@bitotal.com or whatsapp but not here if it is urgent...
Thank you, i send them now, hopefully they received it right away and know the error before somebody encountered the same as mine.
And the platform seems slow from me.
EDIT: I receieved now the balance.
easybits

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:34:20 PM

Looks like I was right!!! Shitcoin at its best

How loser can be somebody who's talking about shit and hide behind a newbie profile.
Instead of keep posting here because of the reward you didn't receive for your Google translation...you should buy TTT at ICO and have right now a 300% profit.
Being jealous now doesn't make sense Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: