Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:21:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero Fantasy Football League 2017  (Read 8977 times)
LennyCarl

Activity: 176
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

Thats cool, I think we are all even with one win and one loss except the team that had the first bye so that pretty nice to see. Smiley

I'm finding it a fun challenge to stream my D and QB each week. I got really lucky that Crabtree went Nuts with Jordy Nelson missing almost the entire game! Funny thing is I was going to put new Pats RB in for flex but at the last minute heard that Crabtree just turned 30 and there was talk of him being to old so I swapped him back in figuring he might pull a Steve smith and he did! Cheesy

So who wants to do a trade??? I've got some juicy guys on my bench. Cheesy

Yeah you crushed me. With all the player changes you were making I got the feeling you really know what you're doing!

I am also paying in a Yahoo FF league. For the record, because it is way too late to change now, the UX is hands down, head and shoulders, way way better than ESPN.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:59:56 PM

Thats cool, I think we are all even with one win and one loss except the team that had the first bye so that pretty nice to see. Smiley

I'm finding it a fun challenge to stream my D and QB each week. I got really lucky that Crabtree went Nuts with Jordy Nelson missing almost the entire game! Funny thing is I was going to put new Pats RB in for flex but at the last minute heard that Crabtree just turned 30 and there was talk of him being to old so I swapped him back in figuring he might pull a Steve smith and he did! Cheesy

So who wants to do a trade??? I've got some juicy guys on my bench. Cheesy

Yeah you crushed me. With all the player changes you were making I got the feeling you really know what you're doing!

I am also paying in a Yahoo FF league. For the record, because it is way too late to change now, the UX is hands down, head and shoulders, way way better than ESPN.

I just really enjoy watching the games and keeping track of whats going on behind the scenes (It's really like a football soap opera out there with all those meatheads on roids!) so I act on stuff thats not as widely known but I blow it Spectacularly as well! Like I did with Changing out The vikings D with the Pats D last week! UG that hurt. Smiley I tend to choose high risk reward players, it's the gambler in me. Cheesy

AFA our game I really thought I was going to get a blowout when Crabtree went insane with Carr (I also noted that Cooper had such a big week last week that he would get more coverage and the Jets D is just horrible) but then Ezekiel had the worst game in history! You made a great choice with the Bronco's D they crushed Elliot and let Dez do his thing which worked out great for your team, not many people can set a lineup with a player thats against their chosen D and put up good points with both!!! And then Jordy got smashed before pulling up one catch and and of course Freeman is a force of nature so I had little nail biting going on there as Mongomery is a real wildcard. I had him on a team last year and every week i played him he gave me nothing and when I didn't he went full beast. This is the only league I joined this year but i think i'll jump in a yahoo one, I agree the interface is head and shoulders above espin, espin even makes it hard to find the weekly points for your players, what a crappy layout they have. If your fun yahoo one has a spot let me know and i'll take it over.

Brady/Gronk = stronk ... just hopefully his "groin" issue isn't that big of a deal like he says

Just to add I don't think Gronks injury is that worrysome as he was out on the bike, that pretty much shows they just pulled him because they could.

And honestly, I don't think I would've played CJ but glad I did! Might have to reconsider my starters/flex if CJ keeps posting up big numbers.

Ohh and Denvers Offence is just looking fantastic, I can't believe that's the same team that played last year, kind of glad no one took my Demayius offer.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

Did anyone else watch the game last night?

Unbelievable! San Fran has not scored a TD yet this season and they put up 39 Points! Yet that wasn't enough, Rams held on with 41.

The rams came out of the game like gangbusters and Gurley (The rams back that JW [monerobux] owns) put up an astounding 37.9 Points!!! Since he's playing me this week you can imagine my chagrin at seeing him score 3 touchdowns in the first Half!!! On the other hand I played Hyde this week as a gamble as JW on paper has a much better lineup and I needed to gamble a little bit. My reasoning was Rams D has not been good against the run, San Fran was at home and Hyde is the only productive member of SF up to this point. I was really regretting that decision as I watched Gurley go up by like 20 points over Hyde at the half, It seemed every time the Rams passed they would get stopped within 1 to 3 yards from the end zone giving gurley 3 downs to punch it in which is on par with trying to stop Marshon Beast Mode Lynch in that same position. Luckily for me the 49'rs woke up and turned into a football team somehow and I managed to get 2 touchdowns out of Hyde for a total of 24.4 points which is outstanding and really may save this week for me if the stars align. Smiley

I can live with being down only 13.5 points after the Incredible game Gurley had!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
LennyCarl

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:54:01 PM

Unbelievable! San Fran has not scored a TD yet this season and they put up 39 Points! Yet that wasn't enough, Rams held on with 41.

The rams came out of the game like gangbusters and Gurley (The rams back that JW [monerobux] owns) put up an astounding 37.9 Points!!! Since he's playing me this week you can imagine my chagrin at seeing him score 3 touchdowns in the first Half!!! On the other hand I played Hyde this week as a gamble as JW on paper has a much better lineup and I needed to gamble a little bit. My reasoning was Rams D has not been good against the run, San Fran was at home and Hyde is the only productive member of SF up to this point. I was really regretting that decision as I watched Gurley go up by like 20 points over Hyde at the half, It seemed every time the Rams passed they would get stopped within 1 to 3 yards from the end zone giving gurley 3 downs to punch it in which is on par with trying to stop Marshon Beast Mode Lynch in that same position. Luckily for me the 49'rs woke up and turned into a football team somehow and I managed to get 2 touchdowns out of Hyde for a total of 24.4 points which is outstanding and really may save this week for me if the stars align. Smiley

I can live with being down only 13.5 points after the Incredible game Gurley had!

Didn't watch it but having Gurley, Watkins, AND Hyde on my Yahoo team made my phone blow up with all the scoring updates!

San Fran hadn't scored a TD before last nights game, I believe. Scored 5 last night.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:03:16 PM

Didn't watch it but having Gurley, Watkins, AND Hyde on my Yahoo team made my phone blow up with all the scoring updates!

San Fran hadn't scored a TD before last nights game, I believe. Scored 5 last night.

W0w, you hit the Trifecta! Cheesy

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:07:51 PM

Well, I was really happy the last week with the ravens D so they were playing Jacksonville and I decided to roll with them and Damn They laid and EGG! thats 2 out of three weeks my D has screwed me! funny thing is I used to stream D's pretty well in the past. Literally thought without robinson Jax would have gotten crushed, I would have never guessed Jax could put up these kind of numbers, they must have pulled a fire alarm on the Ravens hotel. Smiley

Ohh and The Ravens Offense is just Horrible! First time I've watched a Ravens  game in years.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:28:37 PM

Well, I was really happy the last week with the ravens D so they were playing Jacksonville and I decided to roll with them and Damn They laid and EGG! thats 2 out of three weeks my D has screwed me! funny thing is I used to stream D's pretty well in the past. Literally thought without robinson Jax would have gotten crushed, I would have never guessed Jax could put up these kind of numbers, they must have pulled a fire alarm on the Ravens hotel. Smiley

Ohh and The Ravens Offense is just Horrible! First time I've watched a Ravens  game in years.

I didn't watch, but sheesh, 44-0 when I just checked. Must be jet lag...or something...
LennyCarl

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

I didn't watch, but sheesh, 44-0 when I just checked. Must be jet lag...or something...

Oh damn and my kicker plays for the Ravens. I got 1 point!!!
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

I tried to throw Pats RB Gillislee in flex as a hail mary last second but espin said bite me. Smiley
I'm not feeling Ezekiel after last weeks performance but I have no other RB to swap in now. Fingers crossed gonna need it. Cheesy

AFA Ravens kicker, thats a good call normally as they can't find the end zone, problem was they couldn't find Jax's side of the field! 3 yards first half or some such thing how horrible is that!

phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:04:00 PM

LennyCarl is coming at me w/ full force, jesus christ.

There is a lotta regret going on for me with my lineup...
LennyCarl

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

LOL. Stefon Diggs turned it up a notch!
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:22:27 PM

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:27:05 PM

ROTFLMAO!

How the hell did Diggs do that!!!

BTW ye had little faith in Brady. Tongue

I have no words for my matchup its a blowout!

LennyCarl

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:35:59 AM

Nice matchup, Smelly Gentleman. It became very close at the end. No Collusion! LOL Smell you next time!  Grin

Tecmo Bowlers, you have the edge in projected points but my running back tonight did a little better than expected so this could be another close contest. Looking forward to it!
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:22:14 AM

I meant to do a write up on the massive blowout JW gave me last week but couldn't find the time and don't remember any specifics anymore but I don't think one of his guys put up less than 20! Everyone he had went on a tear and everyone I played was Horrible it's like I was on the same cooler I'm seeing on the poker table!

He literally beat my entire team and bench added together with just his lineup!! 180+ Points, how do you do that!!!!

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:15:25 AM

Pretty much pure luck Cheesy
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:09:29 AM

Pretty much pure luck Cheesy

LennyCarl

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:36:03 PM

Ouch, already lost and Tecmo Bowlers STILL has 3 players left to play. No bueno.
phishead (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:44:44 PM

Ouch, already lost and Tecmo Bowlers STILL has 3 players left to play. No bueno.

Got a solid 10 point lead on jwinterm...

All I need to happen is for three NFL stars and a whole defense to not play tonight due to food poisoning or OD on heroin or something. Easy peasy... Either that, or have the Redskins give the Chefs the ass whooping of the century so they go super negative on points... and even I realize that's a ridiculous scenario.
LennyCarl

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:52:43 PM

Got a solid 10 point lead on jwinterm...

All I need to happen is for three NFL stars and a whole defense to not play tonight due to food poisoning or OD on heroin or something. Easy peasy... Either that, or have the Redskins give the Chefs the ass whooping of the century so they go super negative on points... and even I realize that's a ridiculous scenario.

Ha yeah, negative points!  Cheesy  It's the only way for me to win. Never give up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: