Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:48:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero Fantasy Football League 2017  (Read 8977 times)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5015

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:05:32 AM

JW, just a reminder to set your lineup. Glad I'm not facing Gurley this week! Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:13:31 AM

JW, just a reminder to set your lineup. Glad I'm not facing Gurley this week! Smiley

Thanks Hueristic, I didn't even click on this thread, but I saw it popup on my unread list and I was like, "Fuck, I need to set my lineup!" Cheesy

Finally switched it up a bit and picked up a couple Iggles, go Birds!
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:27:05 AM

Thanks Hueristic, I didn't even click on this thread, but I saw it popup on my unread list and I was like, "Fuck, I need to set my lineup!" Cheesy

Finally switched it up a bit and picked up a couple Iggles, go Birds!

Yeah. them eagles been putting up some high powered gains! I've super happy with Zach and I think Techmo grabbed Wentz. I had Alshon earlier (think I drafted him) but they were off to a slow start and I dropped him for Cobbs then rogers got wacked. Lol These injuries are what makes this game so interesting, between that and juggling buy weeks it's tough to keep a good team each week. On a ten team league it's a real chore!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:39:30 AM

In unrelated news, look at what this idiot changed his Monero Classic ERC token into:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321379.new#new
phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:18:34 AM

In unrelated news, look at what this idiot changed his Monero Classic ERC token into:

This makes my head hurt
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:32:50 AM

Lol, Crackle Boy's on Crack alright! Well at least he dropped trying to scam on the Monero name.

Yay back over .015, damn off topic even more! Tongue

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

Great job JW, I would have picked nelson agholor over Ashlon but you got it right, And DAMN, The Eagles D was another perfect choice! Smiley AFA playing Crowell, Really I would not even pick him up from the waiver wire and Boom he smoked me! Getting him to put up his best game of the year was a stroke of Genies! You must have bribed him! ;P

Next time I guarantee I'm not going to remind you to do your lineup and kill me! LOL Cheesy

I on the other hand Didn't put Deshaun Watson back in (32.8 points on my bench) and Played Dak (7 points!) thinking The seagulls would eat that rookie up at home and shit was I wrong! I even picked up the Seattle's D because of this and payed dearly with both of those decisions. I still can't believe this rookie came in and took a horrible Houston team and has been running roughshod since stepping in. I can pretty much guarantee when I put him in next week against the worst D (colts are like on of the 3 worst) that he will get owned. Lol

But I'm still happy I'm out of last place and thats my main goal this year. Lol

LennyCarl

Activity: 176
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:09:52 PM

Yeah well looks like I'm locking down last place against you guys Undecided. My other team in the other league is doing pretty well but it had a $75 entry fee. So what I'll do is assume I will win that league (haha) and buy 10 XMR's with my presumed winnings (!). What I'm really saying is I'd rather win moneros than cash, natch.  Grin
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:53:29 AM

Yeah well looks like I'm locking down last place against you guys Undecided. My other team in the other league is doing pretty well but it had a $75 entry fee. So what I'll do is assume I will win that league (haha) and buy 10 XMR's with my presumed winnings (!). What I'm really saying is I'd rather win moneros than cash, natch.  Grin

GL with that other league, I'm sure I'll be back tied for last and we will have another gutter bowl game! Smiley

at least that shitty ESPN site finally let me cut that shitstain Murray! Getting stuck with him kept a spot locked on my bench until now.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:30:50 AM

@Carl

I was looking at the standings and noticed something again, meant to mention last week but forgot.

You have the Second most Points and are only 13 behind the leader (MoneroBux), not only that but you have also had the most points put up against you by a huge margin (like 200 averaged! | Techmo with monerobux a close second have had the least) So you have been getting really unlucky to the extreme. Hopefully that will even out as the season goes on so it just shows your playing the right guys but the opposing teams are just having great and probably unsustainable weeks against you.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/standings?leagueId=92631&seasonId=2017

LennyCarl

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:37:56 AM

@Carl

I was looking at the standings and noticed something again, meant to mention last week but forgot.

You have the Second most Points and are only 13 behind the leader (MoneroBux), not only that but you have also had the most points put up against you by a huge margin (like 200 averaged! | Techmo with monerobux a close second have had the least) So you have been getting really unlucky to the extreme. Hopefully that will even out as the season goes on so it just shows your playing the right guys but the opposing teams are just having great and probably unsustainable weeks against you.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/standings?leagueId=92631&seasonId=2017

Thanks Hueristic!

Edit spelling of your name!
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:28:15 PM

Unbelievable! My QB is out for the season from practice! Shit. Lol

JW this is your weekly reminder. Tongue

Thanks Hueristic!

Edit spelling of your name!

NP man, wish you luck this week. Smiley

BTW, Bye weeks Suck! Cheesy

jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:58:07 PM

Thanks Hueristic  Wink
phishead (OP)

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:47:59 AM

Thanks Hueristic  Angry
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:11:54 AM

Thanks Hueristic  Angry

ROTFLMFAO! Ohh you got me on that one!

LennyCarl

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:06:56 PM

Suck me sideways! Check out my 5 game slide  Shocked  At least I have a bye week to lick my wounds  Tongue
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:27:54 PM

Suck me sideways! Check out my 5 game slide  Shocked  At least I have a bye week to lick my wounds  Tongue

Yeah you've had some tough breaks and whats even worse it the two top teams are playing each other this week when they both are riddled with Bye's! So no-on can catch up to them!!! WTF!

lt8877

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

Looks like a good game shaping up JW...should be interesting with having to replace the bye week players, plus dumbass Mike Evans getting himself suspended.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

Looks like a good game shaping up JW...should be interesting with having to replace the bye week players, plus dumbass Mike Evans getting himself suspended.

Remembered to update squad before I even saw this post Smiley Think I could have had Carson Wentz a few weeks ago when Wilson was on bye, but didn't want to be a homer and pick too many Eagles  Undecided
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:50:47 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 12:56:51 AM by Hueristic

Remembered to update squad before I even saw this post Smiley Think I could have had Carson Wentz a few weeks ago when Wilson was on bye, but didn't want to be a homer and pick too many Eagles  Undecided

This is definitely going to be a fun matchup to watch but it was the best chance for any of us to give you guys a loss! And W0w you remembered this early! you'll be changing guys too many times now and screw yourself! Tongue

AFA Wentz, yeah I was going to grab him too but decided to keep Dak as my backup for Watson and Boom Watson gets season ending in practice and Wentz goes nuts while dak put up 9! LOL W00ps again. Smiley

JUST noticed this!
Code:
Outta My Mind Commited Retard        The Smelly Gentleman
Hueristic                            floam412
Record: 3-4-0    Streak: L1          Record: 3-4-0    Streak: L1
Standing: T-3rd (2 GB)               Standing: T-3rd (2 GB)

Yup, we got a few similarities! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: