Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making bitcoin with twitter still possible?  (Read 18534 times)
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

By this forum topic i got to know that earning of BTC by ICOs and the Bounty program. That are currently i am doing this job. But nothing get so much of earning. Only few satoshi i get. So, want to know more about BTC earning or other crypto through twitter or facebook.
Because you still new member on Bitcointalk. I have a brother, he is Hero member and when join to bounty campaign, if this project success, he can earning 0.1-0.5 BTC/project, only need have more time for writing and patience wait receive token Grin
Of course Smiley) Payrate in this forum is depend on your account rank and how professional you are Smiley)
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:52:04 AM

Joining ICOs, social media campaigns on twitter that are on altcoins can give you payments here in this forum, its just for you to join one and do what you like best with the campaign on twitter.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

I can tell you based on my only experience only. These sites asking for retweets are like faucets, the rewards are too low... It's still possible to make money with Twitter, but it's better to offer your service to someone who wants to advertise their service (only if you have an interesting twitter account with many Crypto followers), or just check the Services section hoping to find Twitter advertisement job there, as was said above.

The profit is surely nice and worth a lot for the task difficulty.
It's just serves as option for people on having an extra income. In fact if you want to earn more you could try applying on bounty camping where there is an project ICO with big percentage of profit to have as an income. And you could possibly do both signature campagin and Twitter campaign through that you can double you earnings and it's not just hard because most of the bounty campaign have a limit posting for a month or for an ICO to be successful.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:54:34 AM

Joining ICOs, social media campaigns on twitter that are on altcoins can give you payments here in this forum, its just for you to join one and do what you like best with the campaign on twitter.
Yes you are right there are many twitter campaigns here that accept participants to join. And this will let you earn bitcoin by just tweeting post and retweet the post of their page.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:09:46 AM

Look into service board or join bounty campaign in this forum
But you have had at least  100+ followers in order to have effective earning
Why just focus on twitter,you can make blog about crypto and start earning with that
Frank0209

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

Why just focus on twitter,you can make blog about crypto and start earning with that
I think people just focus on twitter campaign cause it's easier to earn bitcoin than create a blog about crypto you know. When you wanna earn from your blog you have to do so many things such as SEO your blog, find some ideas to write some articles.... So I think join a twitter campaign is better Wink
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

Not only crypto blog, you can earn money via online using creating a any interesting facts content in that blogging sites you can earn according to the site visit. However, this thread question has been already seems answered. Hope no need more conversation for anymore.
VasyaPupkin

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:40:07 PM

Not only crypto blog, you can earn money via online using creating a any interesting facts content in that blogging sites you can earn according to the site visit. However, this thread question has been already seems answered. Hope no need more conversation for anymore.

Create a blog that will read a lot of visitors is very difficult. It takes a lot of time to do this. It's easiest to earn on a Twitter account if you join a campaign.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:23:05 PM

Create a blog that will read a lot of visitors is very difficult. It takes a lot of time to do this. It's easiest to earn on a Twitter account if you join a campaign.
But a simple Twitter account is not enough, as I understand it. Still need to have a lot of subscribers, so that you can join the company. No one will pay for an empty account. This is the same as for bitcointalk, you need to have a good rank, so that you can then earn a company signature.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:56:52 PM

But a simple Twitter account is not enough, as I understand it. Still need to have a lot of subscribers, so that you can join the company. No one will pay for an empty account. This is the same as for bitcointalk, you need to have a good rank, so that you can then earn a company signature.
It seems to me that it would be possible to create a good topic, with which you can unite all the newcomers and all the registration is new on Twitter. In this way, everyone will be able to mark each other and create each other a huge potential for the account. This way you can not only use Twitter but also other accounts.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:13:29 PM

It seems to me that it would be possible to create a good topic, with which you can unite all the newcomers and all the registration is new on Twitter. In this way, everyone will be able to mark each other and create each other a huge potential for the account. This way you can not only use Twitter but also other accounts.
As far as I understand your idea, I have already observed such topics and I know that they exist. Just need to look carefully at the bitcointalk forum and you will find where users offer to join their Twitter, YouTube and Instagram accounts and many others.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:23:15 PM

Theres a lot of project of ICOs that are coming out and just join their bounty campaigns. Its going to be a good chnce for you if you want to earn with your twitter account. If Im not mistaken you can join a lot of twitter campaign, like a campaign that pays bitcoin and the one that pays altcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

As far as I understand your idea, I have already observed such topics and I know that they exist. Just need to look carefully at the bitcointalk forum and you will find where users offer to join their Twitter, YouTube and Instagram accounts and many others.
I think as of now OP already explore this forum and he already lots of learning in this forum on how to earn bitcoin in multiple bounties. More incoming ICO project will launch that is why signature campaign and social media campaign would be more indemand for now just participate there and you could get more bitcoin and altcoin.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:35:58 AM

Theres a lot of project of ICOs that are coming out and just join their bounty campaigns. Its going to be a good chnce for you if you want to earn with your twitter account. If Im not mistaken you can join a lot of twitter campaign, like a campaign that pays bitcoin and the one that pays altcoin.

Yes theres many campaign here that accept twitter applicants. So anyone can join atleast with real followers,  anyone can earn bitcoin. By just following the rules.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

Hi,
 I was checking if there is still any way to make any bitcoin using your twitter account. I saw there use to be this service https://birds.bitcoin.com/ but somehow when i try to login it remains blank so am thinking probably not available anymore.

So does any of you guys use any method to make bitcoins with twitter? Would appreciate if you could share some ideas Smiley

Thank you,
rrege

You can check it out yourself bro. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

This is services under marketplace. Marketplace is under economy.

There are still existing services, hopefully some twitter tasks, that pay in bitcoin.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:42:03 PM

I don't do it anymore but yes its still possible if you join campaign and promote their site . Not a lot of work is needed , just 2 tweets per day would be more than enough and also twitter is a great platform to gain referrals .

The best thing about it is you can join in a lot of twitter campaigns, that means that you can have a large amount if you have a lot of real followers and you will join almost in all campaigns. It's just take some time to have a lot of followers. I suggest that have a lot of twitter accounts because it doesn't matter how many aacounts you have ( twitter ) . As long as you are promoting the campaign in twitter in a good way to real followers, you can have a decent bounty.

Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

Hi,
 I was checking if there is still any way to make any bitcoin using your twitter account. I saw there use to be this service https://birds.bitcoin.com/ but somehow when i try to login it remains blank so am thinking probably not available anymore.

So does any of you guys use any method to make bitcoins with twitter? Would appreciate if you could share some ideas Smiley

Thank you,
rrege
Yes, of course. Besides Bitcoin talk Signature Campaigns, you can join Twitter Bounty Programs too, their requirements to join is really simple and you don't need to do much to earn money with Twitter account.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

Joining in bounty campaigns here can make you a lot of coins if you have a lot followers its easy money. Not only twitter but also facebook and other social media too.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 01:11:43 PM

I don't do it anymore but yes its still possible if you join campaign and promote their site . Not a lot of work is needed , just 2 tweets per day would be more than enough and also twitter is a great platform to gain referrals .

The best thing about it is you can join in a lot of twitter campaigns, that means that you can have a large amount if you have a lot of real followers and you will join almost in all campaigns. It's just take some time to have a lot of followers. I suggest that have a lot of twitter accounts because it doesn't matter how many aacounts you have ( twitter ) . As long as you are promoting the campaign in twitter in a good way to real followers, you can have a decent bounty.

Its not advisable to create more twitter account since it can determine as cheating and if devs will know that you used multiple account in their campaign a high chance for you to get  disqualified for the bounty aswell as you will be tag neg by dt members. So better have one rather than  earn nothing for nasty doings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:24:16 PM

Joining in bounty campaigns here can make you a lot of coins if you have a lot followers its easy money. Not only twitter but also facebook and other social media too.
Yeah me too all I know to is joining in bounty campaign to have an income using Twitter. Also, your earning bitcoin in this kind of campaign was depending on volume of your followers in Twitter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: